Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she wanted her last chance to look pretty with her hair done and makeup on before she goes off to prison to hopefully get some marriage proposals like Scott Peterson. She can line up her conjugal visits and maybe possibly get knocked up by a deputy in the prison.

She didn't look pretty at all though. You can tell how much jail and time have muted whatever looks that she thought that she had to begin with. If she's considered pretty, then I am a Victoria Secrets model. lol (and I'm not):facepalm:

I thought she said the Alexander's would never have to see her again? But now she is holding interviews??

BTW IMO when she talks about being "mortified" about the sexual aspect of the case and the nude pics....... she is trying to hide a smile.

Get this $&(@&(!)(*!*!# off the TV!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGHHHH. I haven't been on the forum much but have been watching. I wish people would make as big of a stink about her doing interviews as they did with Casey Anthony.

:floorlaugh: Yes, when he asked her why she is giving interviews, she says "Why are you interviewing me?"

Ugh...darn! I missed it!! I wonder how long before they have the video up somewhere... I'm dying to see it...

Whoa, nelly. Did you notice when she talked about the "mortifying" sex tapes, etc... she starts this bit about how "there's so much of that on the internet ... it's everywhere... I just don't understand why people are so interested in me..." dropping her mask for us to see her narcissism shining through loud and clear....

News flash, Jodi! Nobody's interested in you sexually. We are studying you like a bug. Yes, like an unknown bug, with lots of legs and spots. Like that.

BBM
and I have not reservations about squashing bugs :floorlaugh:

Yeah, that egomaniac acting like she's gonna go change the world... like she has the power to "implement" a recycle program... gimme a break :banghead:

You called her an egomaniac?? Did you not listen to Jennifer Wilmott's closing today...when she said Jodi has very low self-esteem and very little ego. :floorlaugh:

I guess the make-up she demanded as part of today's interviews was also for her family's sake, right Jen?

She didn't look pretty at all though. You can tell how much jail and time have muted whatever looks that she thought that she had to begin with. If she's considered pretty, then I am a Victoria Secrets model. lol (and I'm not):facepalm:

There's been much worse look at Donovan.

I just tweeted this @michaelbkiefer Your do not publish piece is all over the internet, sincerely a member of the peanut gallery.

I am head over heels for this guy, Jose Mcyntire , Wall Street guy on Twitter...he does a lot of research and is DOING SOMETHING about Jodi's nonsense.

He notified Harper's Bazar about some of her tracings from their magazine and now this little gem, right on time.....

He tweeted this today

"Got email from Beyonce rep confirming cease & desist issued on #jodiarias "survivor" t-shirts using Destiny Child video promo! Done! "

Shine the light and watch the cockroaches run for cover! :rockon::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He is smart and funny and seems invested in helping the family. :blushing::seeya:

Awesome! Wonder if she'll be talking about that in her interviews.

Will JA combine her love of t-shirt design with her efforts to steward the planet?

i_recycle_boyfriends_t_shirt_postcard-p239828322244102113z8iat_400.jpg

What she calls "recycling", we call torture-murder.​

So far i've seen 2 interviews and Troy Braden kicked butt!

Oooh... I wished it wasn't cut so short. :banghead:

I thought she said the Alexander's would never have to see her again? But now she is holding interviews??

BTW IMO when she talks about being "mortified" about the sexual aspect of the case and the nude pics....... she is trying to hide a smile.

Oh..I can just imagine! She's playing the innocent, moral "Molly Morman" role again... She's so sick.. :puke:

I'm so bummed I missed the interview ...I'm looking all over to see if someone has a video up yet...

You called her an egomaniac?? Did you not listen to Jennifer Wilmott's closing today...when she said Jodi has very low self-esteem and very little ego. :floorlaugh:

I guess the make-up she demanded as part of today's interviews was also for her family's sake, right Jen?
Imagine what the jurors were thinking--that and when she said that "Jodi could have been a lawyer sitting next to me in this case." I firmly believe that JA gave Willmott "talking points" to work into her closing.

Wow! She actually looks good. :blush:

See, she's not fading away. Alittle make-up and she's ready to prowl. She hasn't aged all that much nor is she pitifully broken.
You will notice also, how she has to be forced to say she is sorry. Put her death, but expect hauntings. She never wants to go away.

There's been much worse look at Donovan.

Yeah, Donovan is MUCH worse, but she/he also doesn't go on tv askin for makeup and whatever else to look better than she? is... Not that it would help. The whole bunch is just a big ol mess of infectious human waste that would be best served by finding the nearest dumpster, and disappearing forever. That continues to be my wish anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member