Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! Me too! :seeya: I love trout and corn on the cob. Catching the 1st flight outta Canada! I'll bring venison roast, roasted potatoes and carrots and just baked rhubarb pie, if they'll let me on the plane. :floorlaugh:

Lobster, mussels and blueberry grunt here.....

Ps. Jodi laughing in court room with big pony tail....she is wacked!!

Here is the pic the CM didn't want us to see. Chains!

773378986.jpg

Great look! Stripes, sandals and PINK SOCKS!:floorlaugh:

Ooohhhhh....nurmi was being sneaky when asked if he was going to around the building today--asked for an approach. ..
Jurors confused about "lwp. Or "lwop"

Hmmmm........

What would really bother me as a juror in this case is if for some reason I spared her life, and then went home after sentencing and watched all of the interviews she has given. It would tear my heart out to know I had made such a horrendous error, and that she sucked me in.

This one with Amy Murphy ABC 15 look at around 1:53 mark:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

She's asked about the sex recording, Jodi flat out lies and says YES HE KNEW IT WAS BEING RECORDED, WE TALKED ABOUT IT IN A CHAT CONVERSATION RIGHT PRIOR TO THAT, AND IT WASN'T TAKEN INTO EVIDENCE.Why didn't the interviewer push her on that...it's a complete lie. OH REALLY JODI THEN WHY DIDN"T NURMI PRESENT IT IF YOU HAD A "CHAT CONVERSATION" ABOUT IT????

You can tell by her mannerisms also that she's lying (which we already knew). Then when Amy is looking for her next question, Jodi gets the scary look on her face, like who is this bit*** asking me these questions?

Here is the pic the CM didn't want us to see. Chains!

773378986.jpg

Those pants are actually kind of cute. They look comfy at least. I mean, I wouldn't want to wear them every day for the rest of my life, but they are better than the orange ones!

Watching Jodi interacting with guard in courtroom. She acts like she is at a cocktail party.

I have HLN on ... showing courtroom -- I missed the part with the jury and judge ...

BUT -- JA is wearing black and has her hair on a ponytail -- smiling and chatting it up with the deputy ... ugh !

Something's going on ... not sure as I tuned in late !

Anyone, please post WTH is going on ...

Oh talking heads speculating it has to do with Mr. M bringing up that she could be out if LWOP was verdict ...

DAMN!!! Missed the instruction. What did the jury ask????

wasn't shown.
HLN TH saying JM committed reversible error by telling the jury she could get out in 25 years. She said that's not allowed.
I kinda' think JM knows what he's doing....just sayin'

Jodi was just acting all flirty with her guard. Can't see his face to see how he reacted.

Having trouble posting pic...

315526.jpg

There. It worked!

Are any of you watching HLN. Apparently there was a jury question. CM is in there smiling away and talking to the guard like she hasn't a care in the world. I have no words.

KPRC Local 2 Houston ‏@KPRCLocal2 2m
AMBER ALERT UPDATE: We now have a picture of the missing Houston toddler. RT to help find him. http://bit.ly/1a74Jly pic.twitter.com/xPFA1ijvZa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed