Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the actual question:

The jury sent a handwritten note on an official question form to the judge. It said: “If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

It was signed by juror No.18.

This is the actual question.

New food discovery .. cream cheese spread mixed with sugar .. tastes like the good part of the cheesecake. After this trial I swear I'm going to rediscover a healthy lifestyle, I know I left it around here somewhere ..

Mrs G (I always think of the Facts of Life when I see your name :floorlaugh: )

Here's my fave cream cheese + sweet concoction..

can of whole berry cranberry sauce add lil garlic, horseradish & salt spoon over soften Cream Cheese w/ crackers..

Taste fabulous, appears you labored over it for hours but quick & easy holiday pitch in just add box of Sociables to plate & Voila!!

OK. I never told this secret.. keep it on the down low or the folks will find out we are on WS all day not slaving away in kitchen :floorlaugh:

Seems like it. Does anyone remember the description of #18?

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!
This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that, but I'll get into that in my notes.

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!
This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that, but I'll get into that in my notes

I shoulda scrolled up before I asked! Thanks!

Winter weather advisory in effect for my neck of the woods....
Holy carp....is this a sign? I went through a blizzard the first week of trial.... *cue Twighlight Zone music*

(Better go cover the garden :facepalm:

Add some vanilla and it will be better! I made drops like that with Splenda instead when I was on low carb.

I should actually go outside and get some lemons and have that lemon/honey/cayenne pepper drink .. keeps bad food cravings away :)

There's no reason for this Jury to hang. But the DP people will have to come down to life. Because anyone who wants life is not going to budge.

So I predict life or hung jury.

IMO

Not necessarily. The Andriano jurors was not in favour of the death penalty when they took their first vote.

HLN keeps showing the video of Jodi chatting, smiling, gesticulating wildly, and openly flirting with a bailiff. She has no insight into the reality of this situation. With her perky ponytail today and last night's media blitz, JA really thinks that she is a rock star. I want to :puke:

Same for me.....I am old and I have been sitting at this darn computer letting life pass me by. No more. I feel so bad for the Alexander Family...what they have been through is criminal. I can't watch this kind of pain again and be so helpless to help or even give them comfort.

And I will make that 3! Too old for this.................Never Again.......I Swear. Life is too short. I'm OUT after this verdict comes in. :banghead:

There are a number of posters with a man as their avatar who are not male. I've guessed wrong twice. Happens to the best of us, I guess. It helps to have "mom" in my name!

since it is tough to tell who is male and who is female we are all equal here...:rockon:

When all else fails, bake.:facepalm: See you all in a couple of hours.:seeya:

Since my husband is the baker, he bakes and I .... eat. Sit at the computer, on Websleuths, forking cake and stuffing cookies down my gullet.

I so fat!

Bombarding you with brain rays, jury! Do the right thing!

Hold down the fort you guy's! Running out to get some strawberry short cake. Just need something sweet after this day. Ugh!

Not to mention all the manipulation she can cause from prison....if given LWP. Scary to even imagine.

She will be a danger to another hardened criminal female in the population. We know there are very hardened criminals that she will come across that can read thru her. She will not be leading anyone anytime soon in there.

In Canada we don't have the option of a death penalty...
When I used to debate I always took the anti DP stance...
Always...
Then I was a victim of a horrible crime...and there was no remorse from the killers....
None...zero....

Like Jodi...

When I used to be anti DP I was not intimate with the gut wrenching pain/ the shattered lives and total loss of innocence and care freeness that those who have experienced a brutal awful theft of a cherished and innocent loved ones life feel....

The numbing reality of a sweet, dear one taken away forever by the selfish, evil acts of those that do not care...
Certain people cannot be rehabilitated- ever...
...certain people should not be shown any mercy.....ever....
Jodi is one of these...she is evil personified....
A small space and little interaction on death row is even too much...

I know I use humour often and I love and cherish all of you who understand...life does go on...I don't want the killers to win by making me forever bitter...
Our girl will be forever 20...Travis will be forever 30...they both died in 2008...

Jodi has already had 5 more years...
Jodi doesn't deserve another day....
She just doesn't....
And if she does have another day I pray that it will be a lonely, desolate cell on Death Row...
This is how and why I feel...
Come on Jury....
I couldn't even respectfully snip this. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::loveyou: :loveyou:

I cancelled golf :banghead: I really should be whacking balls right now :banghead: Some tension reduction. I want the DP. I want it even more for the Alexanders :please:

When the judge spoke to the jury did she not say she would give them some suggestions as to how to keep deliberating....or was I dreaming? And if she said that, did she then give them suggestions?

And I will make that 3! Too old for this.................Never Again.......I Swear. Life is too short. I'm OUT after this verdict comes in. :banghead:

I make it four. Anthony verdict was sooo hard. This one has been working on me for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow