Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went over to check on the "other site"...

...some person pre-ordered a shirt and it still hasn't come yet! She's in the middle of moving and hopes it does not end up in mail limbo. :eek:

:floorlaugh:

Oops, we weren't supposed to see this!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Vanity, thy name is Jodi.

Must be the latest fashion in prison ankle bracelets!

PS I LOVE it that some cameras took the pics of her pants, etc. Who the heck is SHE to dictate "rules" of the interviews? If she doesn't want pics of her in her stripes, wants makeup, etc than they should just tell her "fine, no interview. STFU and go back to your 6x8!"

To the jurors who are working so hard to convince the "other/s" that JA should get the DP....Thank You!

"mousey, church, librarian-look" That description is going to hang with me for a very
long time!!! Seriously that reporter needs a medal!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

There will be some sort of verdict tomorrow. Holiday is coming up.

:floorlaugh:Wow, this is getting to be a tricky thread for a non-female to negotiate. I'm afraid to read some of these posts!

Umm...after listening to JA's sexcapades for 18 days, I'd think you could handle anything. :blushing:

:cow:

Hope with every fiber in my body I'm wrong, but I call a hung jury. JA speech tried to reach one or two people and JA did it. I personally thought it was a Ms America pageant question, on how to save/unite the world.

While Juror's are being torn at their heart, the convicted murderer got...hair & make-up last night. Is there not something wrong with our Judicial (PLUS) system?

:floorlaugh:

You actually made me jump in my seat, with your super-huge bold face type!

It reminds me of that guy that always talks to NG on the phone, the one with the high voice who sounds like he's SCREAMING EVERYTHING

Well, they're done for the day. Tomorrow, here we come!!!

Even negative comments keep her in the spotlight and that is what the Killer wants - the spotlight. BARF!!!

Today has made me grumpy.

Hang in there Kensie.
Soon she will fade to oblivion and Travis will not.

Well, jurors are done deliberating for the day. Hopefully a verdict will come tomorrow.

Night all...see you tomorrow.

I need a drink.......

:banghead:

QUOTE=MsFacetious;9481612]Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 9s

Jurors have gone home for the day-back at 10 tomorrow morning.
#JodiArias[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the judge clarified with the foreperson but from just reading the note from the jury it is not saying they can't come to a verdict.

The judge may have used her own interpretation of the note and thought the jury was deadlocked.

I seem to remember thinking she misinterpreted a couple of questions during the penalty phase.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members