Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sobbing. I can't even. I can't.

I am so, so incredibly sorry for the Alexanders.

Anyone? Judge said they reached a verdict. Then said no unanimous vote. Hung!

That's NOT a verdict. Verdict is life or death. Screwed up trial!

To the Alexander family....I am so very sorry. You deserved a verdict!

Wow. Can't say I'm surprised at least one person or more fell for what Jodi sold them.

My heart breaks for TA's family. This will never end for them. It will be the holidays before this is wrapped up.

I had to turn the stream off...couldn't bear to see or hear the poor Alexander family cry. I sure as heck hope some of these juror speak out because I really really really want to know why - Travis was brutally murdered three times. What couldn't they see?

I cannot believe THIS jury went out like that. What a travesty. NO JUSTICE. God bless the family. 5 years....our luck has gotten this bad...

Nooooo!!! So sorry for the Alexanders. I hope Juan can bring in every interview and lie.

A HUNG JURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just beside myself. There are no words. I am ANGRY, SAD and feel horrible for the family. When will this nightmare EVER end?? How the hell are they going to find a jury that is not biased? This is so awful! :(

So they start back at which point .. right back to Aggravation?

NO. Just the Death penalty phase is what they will vote on, But there will now be a mini trial so that the new jury gets up to speed. WE could in fact have to listen to Jodi again..

I think that the jury will be shocked when they see all her interviews..

My personal favorite?? "
I am not dangerous unless someone attacks me. "

Those interviews she gave are going to put her on death row now with the new jury.

I just can't believe after all that, they hung. How can they say they would be able to vote for death and then can't go through with it. I'm just so sad for this family. Their pain continues. I hope the jury gets to see what she did while they were deliberating, and I hope they regret this.

Well....look at it this way...the new jury WILL see those post verdict interviews Jodi did. That will seal the DP for her.

I'm thinking maybe JA was upset because the jury was 1-11 for death. I don't know if they would have given DT that info yet, but IF that is the numbers, 1-11 for death, then she knows that a new jury will have seen those interviews and heard ALL the carp about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie