Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This jury needs to picture one of their own family members curled up in the shower with stab wounds all over their body. What would they want to happen to the person who did this?

Probably reading too much into this but Juan's No was very terse and I don't think he looked too happy. Nurmi sounded much Perkier with his No, your honor.

JM looked tense, IMO. But I don't know him well enough to know if it was tense or intense. As for terseness, an alternate explanation could be that he is pretty terse as we have witnessed on an ongoing basis in the past.

As for Nurmi, I think the man checked out a while ago.

As for the convict, she looks animated so she's no help. We couldn't see Wilmott. Darn!

someone posted a tweet that The Alexander's and attorney's left the 5th floor. Was this true and if so do we know why? This has me terribly worried.

Is this what your talking about Mare?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

All of the family of Travis and attorneys are leaving the 5th floor. #JodiArias

Is there a Juror #3? Instead of the tweets meaning a third question, the tweet could mean a question from Juror #3.

:banghead:Oh gee....new HLN commercial....BadRobotSurgery.com! WTF?:banghead:

SHe said the question being marked as Question #3....so where was question 2??

I tthink number 1 was how to say they were hung, number 2 was the correct format informing the judge they were hung, hence the allen charge and her statement and number 3 is todays.

That would explain the confusion over yesterdays

HLN says that Juan didn't look happy.

In my opinion, Juan isn't going to show emotion.

I know saying this is like beating a dead horse...but HLN drives me up a wall.
everything to them is breaking news, every minute Mike Gallanos tells us that a verdict could come at any moment, Jenkasauras is always a negative nancy, etc.

You can't believe anything they say until you physically SEE it happening on the screen in court.

Beth Karas is one of the only ones that make sense.

GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 2m
"Will #jodiarias be standing on her head while she's given the injection? Or underneath a christmas tree?" #TheQuestion

Not to neglect the portents in the murderer's natal chart, as the Scorpio Moon overhead moves to Node at 16° and then, finally opposition to Mars, the influences upon her could not be more drastic & adverse. Mars overhead opposes the Arias Uranus which is extremely dire in her chart because at the same degree as her natal Node, 21°49' Leo. We have to bear in mind that this has to affect her vile temper with an impact like none other. This year she confronts a solar eclipse by progression in her chart and her progressed Mars has come to conjunction of her Pluto at 18°59' Libra. More agitation and incitement of her vile temper, barely containable. No wonder she told Ryan Owen that she will not be a threat to others as long as no one abuses, attacks or threatens her life.

Her hair is in a pony tail, like it was yesterday. I think she trying to look like a little girl, just in case one of the jurors glance her way.

Maybe it's to remind jurors of that 12 year old girl travis wanted or was that pigtails?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

@SallyAl03014914 The first was about the missing jury instruction, the second was when they couldn't reach a unanimous decision. #JodiArias

HLN says that Juan didn't look happy.

In my opinion, Juan isn't going to show emotion.

If HLN reported it, I believe the opposite.

What do they expect him to do, a cartwheel and a gymnastics routine?

smh.

I just lit a blue candle and it is sitting right next to my favorite, and last photo of my beautiful sweet perfect brother. I know my brother and Travis have been together and are now looking down and waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member