Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks she's Audrey Hepburn.

Or Gidget.

I'm not to sure she really knows who either is. IMO she's not quite that savvy - unless some man she wanted was into Hepburn, then she'd know Audrey's weight, time of birth, and know a checklist of her acting jobs. Anything to snare a guy.

Weeee! I'm taking my new laptop for a test drive and thought I'd toodle by to show it to all my fellow Websleuthers. What do you think? I especially like the custom hood ornament--it's shaped like a VV.

(OT, I know, but I hope the mods won't mind.) Big w to all of you!
As happy as I am for you that you no longer have to look at ebsleuths, titter or ikipedia, I'll miss your accent and funny posts

The only thing I could "make out" lip reading Jodi was "Alyce" Can anyone else see that?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m
Out front far away from JVM yet her voice is heard in the air like its piped through 1000 gigawatt loud speakers. #JodiArias

I hope it didn't have anything to do with sequestered jurors' memorial day parties or something like that....... I know that's out there, just what crossed my mind.
Also someone said if they can't decide another jury will be picked and redo penalty phase.....is that correct?
Because someone else said if jury cannot decide , then it's a mistrial.
Can you have a mistrial that negates her conviction at this point?
Won't the conviction stand no matter what ?
The 'what if' of the deadlock is bugging me.

The jury is not sequestered
A new jury will be picked if this jury cannot reach a unanimous decision for just the penalty phase
Mistrial. Conviction stands.

Whatever the question was about, JW and JA were engaged in an animated conversation - lawyer to lawyer ;)

There was talk about Charlie going to the Tate house sometime after murders. Charlie also went along Sunday night, went in and tied up the LaBianca's and left after giving instructions in what to do.

IIRC, there was also another murder in which Charlie directly participated. Gary Hinman?

Maybe they just asked if they could go to lunch

I was thinking the same thing - maybe they just want to go out for lunch or order it in, and asked if it was okay? If JM appeared to be unhappy, might have just been disappointed that it wasn't a verdict yet. Did cmja even look at the judge, she was chatting away at the defense table - her lack of interest is disturbing.

finally here.........damn this real life stuff :banghead:

what's up with the secrecy on the question...........i'm starting to dislike this judge.......i've overlooked ALOT with her.......but geeeeeeez

open courtrooms should be OPEN courtrooms

and pardon my manners......:seeya:to all you lovely people

How does it matter if the questions are made public? It doesn't affect the jury.

I don't think Juan looked any different than he has throughout the rial. He smiled at Flores and had a cheerful-looking very short convo with him.

On the other hand, I don't think CMJA liked the judge's response to the question. She was schooling JW....yackety yackety yak (gack)
can someone read lips? lol- please say yes you can

Oh my goodness. I just got a message that I couldn't post on here anymore. I didn't even know what I'd done! Turns out it was just an error message. :scared: :panic::scared:

I've been a good girl so far! :angel:

Suuuuuure you have.

;)

Trying to look like an innocent, young, naive girl. IMO she's failing miserably...

It's a sort of "Barbie" pony being up so high. However, because her face has aged, it fails to convey youth. You can see all the bones in her face, no fat left. The youth bloom is off the rose.

Finally got on site and it took forever.

Can anyone tell me if the jury was dressed up this morning or the usual attire (flip flops?)

OT Broke my knee cap this morning....so I am sentenced to 4-6 weeks of no activity. :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

Oh no Cricket... so sorry to hear this. Sending healing vibes your way today- what a bummer!

Hi everyone, hoping that the jury will come to their decision quickly today and afford some peace to the Alexander family.

I've just got in from work so struggling to catch up. I had the court stream from azfamily and WAT opened. I could only see the seal. Am I watching the correct stream?

I'd really like to know what the significance of the colour salmon has been over the last couple of days.

Would be so grateful if anyone has the time to answer!

TIA!

:seeya:...
The reporter for Wild about Trial likes to give descriptions of what the main characters in the courtroom are wearing...early on he described a certain piece of apparel as the wrong colour hue and was corrected that it was salmon coloured...now he is constantly looking for the colour salmon and is offended :)floorlaugh:). When no one chooses to wear that colour , and extremely elated when someone does- or something along those lines...:floorlaugh:

P.s. I love your cute avatar...don't know what it is - but it makes me smile...so thanks:seeya:

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but it is too funny to resist:

"Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Out front far away from JVM yet her voice is heard in the air like its piped through 1000 gigawatt loud speakers."

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member