Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was trying to hide that smug smirk of hers she failed miserably. I watched the video on AZCentral, and the ABC15 interview. What a blessing to humankind that she will be off to prison tomorrow and no longer available to spew her BS in public.

I watched a movie/documentary recently called 'Into the Abyss' by Werner Herzog. He interviewed a Death Row Prisoner and mentioned that the young man had a busy schedule as his sentence was approaching the following week. Michael Perry was the inmate's name.

I get the feeling that Jodi feels this will be her life from now on and she is wholly resigned. *Sigh* She seems to see herself as some sort of redemptive gift to her fellow inmates. A legend in her own lunchtime, more like.

What are the rules for interviewing Death Row prisoners? And are other prisoners allowed interviews? Are there different rules for different States? TIA

What happened to JA's best friend, the one who helped push Grandma, tweets for her etc?

She disappeared?

got a kick out of troy's interview with ja - call me crazy, but it appeared that she got dolled up especially for him, and threw in a dash of body language for good measure, as if she was expecting a warm, even flirtatious reunion with the guy, too much. instead, and much to his credit, troy got straight to the point, was blunt, and didn't act the least bit impressed with any of her responses, this really seemed to catch her off guard, she seemed to be at a loss, it was great. also caught the interview with the mustache guy, still not sure what that was all about, other than dead air time.

anyway, i originally stated that i really didn't care if the jury decided on the dp or lwop but i've since changed my mind, she deserves the dp. if spared, she strikes me as the type of prisoner who would continue to be in the news, for one thing or another, pregnancy by a prison staffer, marrying some lost soul (although, afaik, men marrying female lifers is not nearly as prevalent as women marrying male lifers, a phenomena that i still can't wrap my head around), or the like. heck, she could probably con some musician into writing a song about her, which sadly doesn't seem too hard to do, and get a new trial. nope, no lwop for this cancer, the dp is warranted.

We will cross that bridge when we get there, because there always surprises with this case. :facepalm:

I'm just curious what, if anything, would happen if after this trial is over one of the jurors confessed to watching these interviews on tv when they weren't suppose to?

Why didn't CMja present the video of her rooting through Det. Flores' (the real unsung hero in this case) trash can as proof of her recycling endeavours? ;)

Those were my thoughts too :floorlaugh:

poubelle.jpg

The evil one states she feels betrayed by the jury :facepalm:
She actually views going to prison as a charitable mission with her recycling literacy program lmao, until her rose colored glasses get recycled into reality by big bertha :fence:

Hey, when she talked about not being able to have children or experience motherhood, did anyone else yell THANK GOD at the tv? lol! My 12 yr old son even yelled that when he heard her say that.

:wave:

Please continue the discussion here ........................

Thanks to you, fran, and all the mod squad for all you did for us today -- and get some rest!!

Watched all of the interviews, WOW

Good on Troy for being hard on her. I think he caught her off guard. She hated him tonight.

AZ Central's interview - She is just too much. Nurmi decided not to call her Mom. She felt betrayed by the jury's verdict. She insists she said she was sorry when she was on the stand, even wanted to show her transcript to prove it. Thinks Travis' family should find the grace to forgive her. Still pushing her DV agenda.

The DP is coming JA, pick a vein.

She kinda eluded to the fact that she hasn't forgiven herself, but it is all lies and blame that spew out of her mouth.

I do not think Jodi arias understands the magnitude of what she has done.
She seems quite kookoo to me!
Imo

Thanks for the link! She's really sumpin'! :sick: isn 't she!?

Personally I liked the other story on the page of the woman who became a 1st time grandma TWICE within an hour!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...y-woman-becomes-grandmother-twice-in-one-hour

Of course, that's something JA NEVER will be, NOT a mom, much less a GRANDMA! :rockon:

just sayin'
fran

Here's the really funny part.

Jodi wants victims of DV to document the abuse. She doesn't offer them advice about seeking help, counseling, reporting or how to leave. She doesn't address them directly and seek to join the sisterhood and offer support. She doesn't tell them how she has been in their shoes and how hard it was for her to break the cycle and take her life back...

No. None of that. Jodi just wants them to work on their journaling :floorlaugh:

I think she's very glad she killed Travis, I've never seen a killer more satisfied with what they've done.

This is another interview, I haven't watched but the interview appears to be from the same source, just different media links.

Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"

In her first interview since pleading with jurors for her life, Jodi Arias sits down with 12 News anchor Mark Curtis and Arizona Republic reporter Michael Kiefer to discuss her case.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2400278092001

Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/05/22/2349667/

CMJA says she "doesn't hold it against" Travis that he told his friends about her obsession/stalking....yeah ya made sure of that, didn'tcha Jodi????? Ya made sure you put him in the grave...that's why u got nothing to hold against him now....he ain't here....HE"S NOT HERE...will she ever undertsand that?????
SICKO monster, evil evil monster.

Hi all. Just saw two of the new interviews. Gack. I am annoyed, thoroughly.

I'm as much annoyed with the interviewers, especially Mark Curtis. He thinks he was doing a Barbara Walters interview. I don't give an s whether she's at peace.

They never heard of a followup question. How about, "name these mystery people who saw bruises"? They suck at their jobs.

Here's the Curtis link, but I recommend just sparing your blood pressure and forgetting it.

Oh and Kiefer chiming in telling her she did apologize. :stormingmad:

An apology is where you admit to the truth of what you did wrong and why it was wrong. It's not "I'm sorry I defended myself."

And Kiefer referring to "Jen" like he's besties with her too. :puke:

Seriously, don't watch it.

In case anyone missed the sentencing verdict article.
The article that wasn't supposed to be published until after the jury actually comes back with a sentencing verdict. :floorlaugh:

DO NOT USE: Jodi Arias verdict

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.
<snipped>

The courtroom was frequently heated, as the tenacious Martinez attacked the credibility of the defense witnesses. The atmosphere outside the courtroom, from Phoenix on through the cyber universe was even more so, as a peanut gallery that was overwhelmingly pitched against Arias watched and argued and Tweeted and blogged.
<snipped>

Arias made her final plea on Tuesday morning, Martinez TK. And then it was over.

More in link, that will probably disappear soon: http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

Yes, Troy played her pretty good. :rocker:

I can't say if she will stay infamous or not, but I know darn well that every June 4th, I will light a candle for Travis, and that's good enough for me. :angel:

imo, She better never, ever bet let out of prison, as she will kill again.

I thought for sure CA would be around for awhile, but she just dropped off, same with Baez.

got a kick out of troy's interview with ja - call me crazy, but it appeared that she got dolled up especially for him, and threw in a dash of body language for good measure, as if she was expecting a warm, even flirtatious reunion with the guy, too much. instead, and much to his credit, troy got straight to the point, was blunt, and didn't act the least bit impressed with any of her responses, this really seemed to catch her off guard, she seemed to be at a loss, it was great. also caught the interview with the mustache guy, still not sure what that was all about, other than dead air time.

anyway, i originally stated that i really didn't care if the jury decided on the dp or lwop but i've since changed my mind, she deserves the dp. if spared, she strikes me as the type of prisoner who would continue to be in the news, for one thing or another, pregnancy by a prison staffer, marrying some lost soul (although, afaik, men marrying female lifers is not nearly as prevalent as women marrying male lifers, a phenomena that i still can't wrap my head around), or the like. heck, she could probably con some musician into writing a song about her, which sadly doesn't seem too hard to do, and get a new trial. nope, no lwop for this cancer, the dp is warranted.

I really wanna hear Janine Driver do a post mortem on this interview.

No disrespect to you KCL, but I don't know what is worse, listening to CMja talk about herself or listening to Janine's voodoo witchcraft synopsis of every single body movement. One night on DD I heard Janine give a very bad impression of a male juror because he sat for long periods of time with his fist on his chin. The next night on DD what is Janine doing? Sitting that exact same way. So, I'd like to hear her impression of what it means when she does it. Personally, I think she is a bit of kook who always wants to open her yap on DD.

Which is why I'm not even going to watch. Perhaps in a few days after she's all tucked in on death row, I'll make some popcorn and sit down for a chuckle. I'm still nauseated from her allocution.

You're brave Sleuth!!

I'm with you, kaRN -- I've already OD'd on JA today, plus I was afraid of what I might throw into my TV to shut her up. You've got a good plan. I'll wait a while, and when I feel like a good gloat and bloat, I'll get some popcorn, too, and have a cold glass of my fave beverage!

And if I'm really feeling nice, I'll have a piece of popcorn and a sip for CMDPJodi. And smile.
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member