Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's very glad she killed Travis, I've never seen a killer more satisfied with what they've done.
This!! I have been saying since the beginning of the trial that she is glad he is dead and that if she could she would kill him again. She enjoyed it and is proud of herself and she scares the *Bleep* right out of me!

just watched one of the interviews:

First, I think she wears the bangs to cover her acne? scar on her forehead. No more photoshop to take it out of photos.

Second, give me a break, still on and on about how she should have ended the relationship with Travis. Oh, trust me, JA there are others who REALLY wish you had before you ended up murdering him! But of course, we all know there was no way you were going to let that "golden opportunity" live his life without you.

There were witnesses to the bruises, PTSD... oh, barf. Get over it. We all know it is a lie. If the only thing you have to say is more lies than just STFU and write it in your little phony journals.

While I would agree that any threats against witnesses are totally disgusting (if actually really happened), I can't help but think her opinion that they are disgusting is hard to take seriously since she didn't just threaten someone, she actually brutally murdered Travis! (Seriously, will she EVER get a clue at how f&*ing INFURIATING she is?)

She didn't agree with no witnesses? BS - everyone knows what JA wants JA gets from the DT. I call total BS on this!

Oh, geez, MBK says " I thought I heard you apologize today but on twitter they are saying you didn't". Really MBK? If that was YOUR murdered brother would that sound anywhere NEAR an apology to you? Sickening.

Argh! I shouldn't have watched it. Now I am even MORE annoyed!

WOW....been having trouble getting the Troy interview to work, but got some of it to play.

Here is my observations so far....

When Jodi talks about the suicide threat and relative....she says....."She was afraid that I was going to do something"
She kind of laughed and proved she never had any intention of harming herself. She laughs here because she fooled people into believing her.

You can see her staring up at ceiling and floor as she begins to make up stuff.

She changes and goes off on a tangent midstream and Troy brought her right
back with the "so your family changed your mind". He figured her out and knows her games this time around.

Troy did great and was taking none of her BS this time around. I think he must have re-watched his past interview over and over and saw all his mistakes and took the constructive critisism to heart.

Oh what the....she says "my attorneys have spoken to me extensively about it (death row and prison) so that's give me more PERSPECTIVE, but even then I'm still worried about it."

OH JODI SO BY "PERSPECTIVE" YOU MEAN YOU"VE GONE OVER ALL THE REASONS YOU CAN APPEAL???????

I wish they could just kill her tomorrow and be done with her....I honestly feel that way.

She's incredibly pleased with herself. She no longer has to worry about where he's traveling and with whom. She no longer has to worry about how she'll get enough consecutive days off so she can rent a car and sneak into AZ to watch him through his windows. Stalking is stressful. I don't think we've really addressed that here... ;)

I think she's very glad she killed Travis, I've never seen a killer more satisfied with what they've done.

BBM~ That was way overboard imo. She says in one of her last ever interviews for DV's to document all the abuse? What abuse Jodi? The abuse you created in your own little magical fairytale head?

Her whole defense was how horribly abused she was by her family and Travis.

Then today, she begs for her life saying that "she loved Travis very much and never meant to hurt him", and "please don't kill me for the sake of my wonderful family"...

But it got even better when she pulled out the "survivor" t-shirt that she "designed" and explained "though many might not thinks so, she really was abused by these people"...classic Jodi!

Talk about "magical thinking" it doesn't get any more "MAGICAL" than that!!!!!

I know that people have been wondering why JSS would lift the ban on interviews for CMJA at this point. Well, let me throw this out there. What if JSS and JM had previously agreed to let Jodi give all the interviews that she wanted to, in the hopes that she would say something that might later affect her appeals case... Perhaps there is truly a method to the madness, and the powers that be are a step ahead of both us, and Jodi's supreme (not) intellect? Anyone have any opinions?

WOW....been having trouble getting the Troy interview to work, but got some of it to play.

Here is my observations so far....

When Jodi talks about the suicide threat and relative....she says....."She was afraid that I was going to do something"
She kind of laughed and proved she never had any intention of harming herself. She laughs here because she fooled people into believing her.

You can see her staring up at ceiling and floor as she begins to make up stuff.

She changes and goes off on a tangent midstream and Troy brought her right
back with the "so your family changed your mind". He figured her out and knows her games this time around.

Troy did great and was taking none of her BS this time around. I think he must have re-watched his past interview over and over and saw all his mistakes and took the constructive critisism to heart.
She's so full of BS.

I wonder if the first postcard/letter she will get when she's in prison will be from C.A.
Thanking her for knocking her off the top of the most hated in America list.
:burn:

after watching her interview with Troy, she got snippy and had some anger moments. When he asked "why are you talking to the media?"

her answer "Why are you talking to me?"

lord, he better get someone to walk him to his car...

Oh, but she's just oozing with low self esteem :floorlaugh:

Yes, but people also said that about the penalty phase- that men would have a harder time convicting her of 1st degree murder, but they didn't. And why wouldn't men be even more critical of her considering that she drug a man's reputation through the mud on nothing more than her own word, which they all know is as good as what we wipe our butts on? Scott Peterson was different. There was a pregnant woman involved, and like Jodi, he did himself no favors by his media appearances and actions. This crime deserves the DP and it would take Christ himself to tell me different.
yeah, but how about those male (and female) morons who sat in judgement of anthony, they seemed to have no problem sympathizing with ca even tho there was zero corroborating evidence of ga's deviancy, other than what came from ca. alas, thankfully this jury seems to be a heckuva lot sharper than that jury. btw1, was that an allocution or a press conference ja presented to the jury? btw2, what's up with that maricopa jail honcho, apparently the az police department has some sort of tenure program in place.

I really want to reach through the computer and whack her one .. Troy is great though, he treats her like the piece of carp liar that she is .. and I very much like his disbelieving tone. Good for him.

BBM
Yes! Her rage was simmering right below the surface. Troy tapped into it with his aggressive tone and by the way he fired question after question at her; and then by and cutting off her bullchit answers. Her rage was palpable. She's scary.

I have not seen a single juror in person in this trial... but their voices when declaring the veracity of their verdicts ring loud and resolute... not in the least forgiving.

Only one sounded soft when she answered and I wonder why they didn't just come back with a verdict today. The Jurors may have decided to make her wait and squirm for their verdict.
Little do they know she's giving interviews without her glasses, and with alittle make-up she's ready to prowl.

I do not think Jodi arias understands the magnitude of what she has done.
She seems quite kookoo to me!
Imo

I agree.
The words are there but the eyes are vacant.
She will NEVER get it.
She only sees how it has affected HER!

Ugh!!! watching troy haden interview....why does she get to wear lip gloss...she makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and surprise surprise she took her glasses off....and to think even people on here gave me a hard time for saying her GLASSES ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys believe me now??

She is lying thru her teeth. Re: my mom didn't testify b/c Nurmi didn't think it was beneficial...she is blaming Nurmi for HER OWN DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!

This interview shows the real Jodi is out there still, the one in the 48 hrs interview, and Inside Edition.....NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The last 5 years she HAS LEARNED NOTHING...

AGHDHGOSDJGODKGJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm laughing about her comments about 'what changes she can effect/affect' (I can never get those two sorted out) when she gets to the big house. I've got news for her. SHE'S the one who is going to be doing the changing. I'm pretty sure the staff there will inform her of that fact shortly upon her arrival.
:floorlaugh: :jail: :floorlaugh:

My only disappointment... Troy had better interview BUT better lighting... Mikes made her more haggish. I don't want to likes mikes but I kinda do...only for that reason!

Say she looked pretty in Troy i'view. Like a witch on her way to the stake kind of beauty - I admit I couldn't watch the whole thing. She still has that self control on camera, seemed very nervous in court though.

Other i'view showed her very ugly with a big nasty shanker on her lip. What a strange being.

I would not vote to execute - but I would not make it on the jury anyway. Death penalty? Barbaric. On the other hand, there is a fair chance she would kill her cellie I suppose.

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member