Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an attempt at witness tampering by both JS and Amendola!
They telegraphed that one and I cant believe they think people dont get that. It was clear they were going to try and tamper with the witnesses.

These men may be traumatized, but at least they are now adults and hopefully they realize they owe Sandusky NOTHING.

Your points are well taken. I think this case may be different though. Dottie was known as SARGE. I think she was the boss of that household. She knew Jerry's sexual preference was young boys, she accepted it, and she even promoted it. (Examples of her promoting Jer's pedophilia: Sarge and Jer took the one victim with them to the out-of-state bowl game. SHE let boys sleep over at HER already crowded house. SHE provided food to Jer's victims who were lodged in HER basement.)

Sarge could have said "no" to Jer raping boys in HER home. She didn't have to turn him in to LE to just say "not in MY house" to his perversions. Something really stinks about Sarge!

It's difficult to determine who I'm angrier with..."Jer" or "Sarge". Equally guilty - imo

Reville, the abuser in the Citidel case, just pled guilty and received 50 years.

Paying attention, Jerry??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154538"]GUILTY SC~Citadel grad/counselor/principal/coach, Louis ReVille arrested/molestation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

RT @MattMooreAP: Prosecutors tell @AP that they've NOT not yet rested in their case against Jerry #Sandusky.

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:58 PM

BTW for my people with more court knowledge than myself (most of you) the court didn't actually "rest" today. We're trying for more answers

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:51 PM

Many of alleged victims lacked a father figure & a stable home environment. Second Mile stepped in and well, you decide the rest #Sandusky

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:48 PM

When asked if Dottie Sandusky was in house when he was allegedly being sodomized, "I think the basement is sound proof. It’s a big basement"

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:46 PM

My opinion: Last testimony was most difficult to listen to (and none of them have been easy to hear). Gotta let the system run its course.

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:44 PM

Eight men testified in just four days that #Sandusky abused them as kids. Two of them graduated HS in last couple weeks, one is 28 yrs old.

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:41 PM

Ok, so trial resumes Monday and we're trying to figure out exactly why there's the delay. (Prob to give defense time?) Very fast, graphic wk

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:39 PM

#Sandusky victim number 9 emotional testimony wraps up the week of prosecution testimony

by astockey via twitter 4:38 PM

"I just grew balls & started becoming bad & not listening to my mom & just quit going. I just didn’t like the things that happened there."

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:37 PM

His mom thought it was good for him to go to Jerry's and after alleged sexual interactions said he stopped going to his Jerry's every wknd

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:35 PM

Last alleged victim to testify fidgeted with his hands while on the stand and like every other person this week, didn't want to do this

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:33 PM

Also recalled stays at the Holiday Inn in State College down the street from Jerry's house.

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:32 PM

#Sandusky case resumes Monday morning here in Centre County

by astockey via twitter 4:32 PM

Witness also said after describing graphic sexual acts, "What was I going to do? Look at him he’s a big guy. He’s bigger than me." #Sandusky

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:31 PM

The now 18 yr old male would not look at #Sandusky when asked, 'who did this to you?' When told he had 2, he pointed, glanced and winced.

by audsnyder4 via twitter 4:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1xntIafzY

My kingdom for a livewire update........ughhhh.....

Also on the list are handwritten names of 9 and 1 (and others) with "medium" and different numbers next to them. In other years' camper lists, prosecution points out the names of other accusers with handwritten stars next to them.
by WGAL 3:27 PM

Sassano also said they found a -- "Camper list"…list of kids who attended Second Mile camps at PSU. List found through search warrant in a briefcase in a closet in Sandusky's house. It's a list of camper's names, addresses and phone numbers. There are 2 handwritten asterisks next to Accuser 9's name. There's a handwritten asterisk next to Accuser 1's name.

Prosecutors show another list of names and addresses. There's a dash beside Accuser 9's name, and a handwritten notation of 9's mother's name and phone number. Similar notations are written next to Accuser 1's name.

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xnVsBw5E
bbm
He is an ambush predator like a crocodile. He located the most vulnerable prey that appealed to him (put an asterisk by their name and their gift jersey size), camouflaged/hid himself as “that great Penn State coach that started The Second Mile”, and disguised his true intentions (raping them) until the boys were too involved with him to easily escape him. IMO, since he acts like a crocodile, the jury should sentence him to be made into footwear.

Also on the list are handwritten names of 9 and 1 (and others) with "medium" and different numbers next to them. In other years' camper lists, prosecution points out the names of other accusers with handwritten stars next to them.

Medium could be a shirt size.

"@wensilver: @8CumbCoReport So who sent that email & why didn't #TheSecondMile curtail #Sandusky's access?" Email was anonymously sent
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 5:10 PM
We're processing a video summary of today's proceedings. We'll post it here as soon as it is ready.
by WGAL 5:09 PM
The final accuser says his mother summoned police to their home to talk to him after Sandusky's arrest in November 2011.

The teenager says he screamed out for help at least once when Sandusky's wife was in the house, but he did not know if she heard him.

The accuser says Sandusky took him to Penn State football games and gave him gifts.
by WGAL 5:07 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xnxhsLLA

The last of Jerry Sandusky's accusers has testified that he spent more than a hundred nights in the former Penn State coach's home and that he was forced into sex with him in a basement the boy thought was soundproof.

After the teen's testimony Thursday, Judge John Cleland said trial would resume Monday. Prosecutors haven't yet rested their case.
by WGAL 5:06 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xnxrCzLI

I was wondering what Medium could have stood for-thanks guys!!

Sounds like an attempt at witness tampering by both JS and Amendola!

bbm
He is an ambush predator like a crocodile. He located the most vulnerable prey that appealed to him (put an asterisk by their name and their gift jersey size), camouflaged/hid himself as “that great Penn State coach that started The Second Mile”, and disguised his true intentions (raping them) until the boys were too involved with him to easily escape him. IMO, since he acts like a crocodile, the jury should sentence him to be made into footwear.

omg that is so effed up. The perv had a "to do list" [pun intended]. I tell you all, if he walks, the Pinellas 12 will be pleased to pass to #2 most idiotic jury in history.

News 8's Matt Barcaro shared his notes from the afternoon. Here they are:

The prosecution did not rest its case today. However there will be no court on Friday. The trial will resume Monday.

Before the late afternoon session starts, prosecutors (upon agreement with defense) clarify the record to say Ron Petrosky (the janitor who testified yesterday) would say the boy he saw in the shower was between 11 to 13 years old.

Accuser 9 then took the stand.
9 walks into the courtroom scratching his head. After he confirms to prosecution he’s going to speak the truth, he looks down and starts biting his thumb nail.
Grew up in a mobile home with his mother and her boyfriend...doesn’t know where his father is. Eventually was moved to foster care.
When asked if he has ever met Sandusky, 9 says yes but never looks over to acknowledge Sandusky being in the courtroom.
by WGAL 5:27 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xo01cqJD

or build?

Or how far they let him go? How much they resisted him? He obviously would try most when those that didn't resist, or even push his luck if they resisted a little bit. I think he categorized how easy it would be to do the sick things he wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member