People Mag - Casey Anthony Wants to Help Wrongfully Accused Women

Even if she was sexually abused, and I doubt that... it still does not excuse what she did and it will not make whatever she did be acknowledged or accepted by the general public. I'm sure she has a few admirers, but her looks are beginning to fade and her varied stories are not believed by most people. I don't know how she can even live with herself.

Even if she was sexually abused, and I doubt that... it still does not excuse what she did and it will not make whatever she did be acknowledged or accepted by the general public. I'm sure she has a few admirers, but her looks are beginning to fade and her varied stories are not believed by most people. I don't know how she can even live with herself.
I believe she is a sociopath with no conscience-- she has said many times she sleeps
Very well

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

Hey Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

One of the biggest things I am thankful for is our wonderful moderators on Websleuths.

On a holiday like today, our mods will be here working hard to make sure your experience on Websleuths is the best experience you can have on any discussion forum,

You don't see the drama and the problems that our mods handle every minute on Websleuths. That's because our mods work to make sure to solve problems quickly so you can get back to discussing true crime;

If you can spare a dollar or more to donate to our moderators I would greatly appreciate it.

All of the money raised will go to the moderators.

If you are thankful to our mods and can make a donation that would be wonderful.
If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

If you cannot make a donation could you please go to THIS THREAD and leave a kind comment for our mods.

In closing I want you to know how thankful I am to all of you who participate on Websleuths. You make Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet. Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith/Owner Websleuths.com

NYP is not among my favorite media sources, but I found this and thought I'd share it.

Casey Anthony’s estranged father could sue her for defamation after she claimed he raped her and killed her daughter, top lawyers told The Post.

The woman once called “America’s most hated mom” made the bombshell allegations in a new Peacock docu-series, in which she calls her ex-cop father George Anthony a “pedophile” and accuses him of being responsible for the death of two-year-old Caylee.

Anthony also accused her dad of having repeatedly raped her growing up. She initially made the claims at her 2011 trial for killing Caylee — in which she was acquitted — and now repeats them in the Peacock show.

George has previously denied both claims and refused to comment further.

If her claims are false, she could be in serious legal liability, New York intellectual property lawyer Richard Altman told the Post...

NYP is not among my favorite media sources, but I found this and thought I'd share it.

Casey Anthony’s estranged father could sue her for defamation after she claimed he raped her and killed her daughter, top lawyers told The Post.

The woman once called “America’s most hated mom” made the bombshell allegations in a new Peacock docu-series, in which she calls her ex-cop father George Anthony a “pedophile” and accuses him of being responsible for the death of two-year-old Caylee.

Anthony also accused her dad of having repeatedly raped her growing up. She initially made the claims at her 2011 trial for killing Caylee — in which she was acquitted — and now repeats them in the Peacock show.

George has previously denied both claims and refused to comment further.

If her claims are false, she could be in serious legal liability, New York intellectual property lawyer Richard Altman told the Post...

I hope he goes for it

I don't think we're the intended audience for this show. I think she's trying to woo a younger generation so that she can capitalize somehow by attracting people who were too young when the story first broke to fully grasp what happened in real time. She's hoping people who don't know her story will buy in to the false narrative she has created. Why? A book? A podcast? Attention? that part is kinda a mystery so far. But I think she's trying to rewrite history in a way and in the few snips of the doc I've seen, she does come across a little bit believable if you don't know who she actually is.

I don't think we're the intended audience for this show. I think she's trying to woo a younger generation so that she can capitalize somehow by attracting people who were too young when the story first broke to fully grasp what happened in real time. She's hoping people who don't know her story will buy in to the false narrative she has created. Why? A book? A podcast? Attention? that part is kinda a mystery so far. But I think she's trying to rewrite history in a way and in the few snips of the doc I've seen, she does come across a little bit believable if you don't know who she actually is.

You make some good points! sadly

Makes sense. There's a whole new generation that also thinks that Scott Peterson is innocent because they don't know all the evidence that we do...

Eleven years after being acquitted for the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony is returning to the spotlight this month in a Peacock docuseries to "tell her truth" to the public.

Fox Nation host Nancy Grace, who declined an invitation to participate in the series, was left outraged by the decision to give Anthony a platform, slamming her as a relentless liar.

"Now she has a platform to a spew another batch of lies. I don't condone that. I don't agree with it. It's wrong," she told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt, stressing the duct tape that was found wrapped three times around Caylee's skull...

Has Nancy ever apologized to the Duke men's lacrosse team. She has been know to twist facts herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back