Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what they found? I'm desperate to know! Well, I'm desperate to hear it's enough for an arrest!

Tick tock

I am so, so glad to see the latest headline. I've followed this case from the beginning, and pray that poor Dylan and his family will finally have justice and peace!

Prayers to Elaine and Cory, and everyone else who loves Dylan, while we await news of the implications of the recent search results. It's high time Dylan's case be resolved and the a-hole who took away his life be fully prosecuted and put away forever.

:grouphug:

I feel like dancing! :woohoo:
We shall all share a virtual toast when we know the POI has been placed in handcuffs. :toastred:

"69 people searched [for four days] for clues in the [NE] of La Plata County.
... total of 1,099 hours of search time was logged."

I admire the diligence of the LEO. :tyou:

:heartbeat: Elaine and Cory

Feel like weeping ? ''Investigators: Recent search for Redwine evidence was a success'' Items found and sent for testing. :please: God , let this be it !

http://www.krdo.com/news/investigators-recent-search-for-redwine-evidence-was-a-success/40459174

Also from the above link:

"A total of 69 people searched between July 7 and July 11 for clues in the northeast part of La Plata County. A total of 1,099 hours of search time was logged. New areas as well as previously searched areas were covered to look for fresh evidence.

Searchers who took part in this latest effort include:

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office
Denver Police Department
Mesa County Search & Rescue
Sandia (New Mexico) Search Dogs
Boulder Office of District Attorney
Immigration & Customs Enforcement
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Grand Junction Police Department
Southern Ute Rangers
Fort Lewis College
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office
Upper Pine Fire Department
La Plata Search & Rescue
La Plata Mounted Patrol
Mounted Rangers"

"On Monday, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, along with at least 16 other groups, concluded a five-day search on the upper reaches of Middle Mountain.

“A total of 69 people took part in this search,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement released Monday. “Most of the people who searched came at their own expense, with several traveling hundreds of miles.”

Investigators called the latest search a success."

Dylan Redwine search: ‘Items of interest’*found
http://kdvr.com/2016/07/11/dylan-redwine-search-items-of-interest-found/

:praying:

Maybe this is all a smoke screen, but I sincerely, sincerely hope that justice is coming for Dylan!!! <3 <3 <3

:praying:

Maybe this is all a smoke screen, but I sincerely, sincerely hope that justice is coming for Dylan!!! <3 <3 <3

The verbiage makes me hopeful. They usually don't come right out and say that a search was "successful" or "items of interest" were identified. I feel like we usually get the vague old "items were found but we are unable to determine relevance until the testing is complete" etc etc etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also from the above link:

"A total of 69 people searched between July 7 and July 11 for clues in the northeast part of La Plata County. A total of 1,099 hours of search time was logged. New areas as well as previously searched areas were covered to look for fresh evidence.

Searchers who took part in this latest effort include:

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office
Denver Police Department
Mesa County Search & Rescue
Sandia (New Mexico) Search Dogs
Boulder Office of District Attorney
Immigration & Customs Enforcement
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Grand Junction Police Department
Southern Ute Rangers
Fort Lewis College
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office
Upper Pine Fire Department
La Plata Search & Rescue
La Plata Mounted Patrol
Mounted Rangers"

Kudos to LE and all who helped search. Bless them! That is some dogged determination!

Just watched one of my new favourite shows crime watch daily and they were talking about dylan ..They said before thier last search it had rained quite abit and because of this when they searched it made a few more pieces of evidence availuable to see that u couldnt before the rain so who knows what they found but hopefully its something that will bring this case to a conclusion...

Kudos to LE and all who helped search. Bless them! That is some dogged determination!

Determination indeed. I have to hand it to LE; it seems like they've conducted quite a few searches.

I have kept up with the case but I did not start my Web sleuthing on this case until about 18 months ago. Sometimes these cases take so long to unfold. Has more information been forthcoming as to a POI. I have always felt that MR is responsible in some form or fashion with Dylan's death. At the beginning of this thread the news media was trying to get a statement from MR about the latest development in this case (News of LE acknowledgement that a poi has been identified). MR stated that the Sheriff's Office was not keeping him informed of their investigation which would be a clue to me that MR would be a possible suspect. Just like Billie Dunn has been kept out of the loop of knew information about her daughter Hailey Dunn. LE do not regularly provide information to people they think may be involved in their cases.

After a lot of publicity a year ago about naming a POI, that part has gone very quiet. But I think most of us know who a POI would be in this case.

I wonder when the local district attorney's generate some form of communication on a case that is apparently cold. (No arrest has been made up to this point) is just a dog and pony show. The DA maybe up for election so to appease the gp something pikes the attention meter and something newsworthy( maybe from the da pov) is sent out for public notification. Most systems in the US be it religious, social or justice system is played by a set of rules and games. I wonder if at times any movement on a case is the need to really honor the dead and bring some sense of closure for the remaining family members or to let the constituents of a community know that the LE community is doing the job that they are being paid for. Arrest and grand jury inquires are not being processed because the DA office wants to insure as best as they can present a rock solid case but not for the innocent notice that justice is being served. I had considered a career in law enforcement as a young person but realized that the frustration level is so high.

Was it possible to watch MR on Dr Phil and not think he did it? I was interested to see it, and he acts like a major azzhole who really thinks he is going to get away with this. If I knew I was guilty of a crime, first order of business, keep my mouth shut. No interviews, no tv, no polygraphs. But I really think the kind of person who could do this, is the same kind that thinks he is smarter than everyone else and can talk his way out of it.
All MOO, but I really hope they nail him.

I should add, if I am wrong, I owe MR a big apology.

Well, I quite agree with you

I have heard of this case through de. Phil. His dad totally is guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, SCHMAE.

From your link:
U.S. Forest Service workers found the skull Tuesday in a rugged and remote area along Mill Creek Road (Forest Service Road 662), about six to eight miles from Colorado Highway 84, Hamilton said.

Here's a map for Mill Creek Road and Hwy 84.

:bump: For Dylan

Hoping for an update before the snow falls this year . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew