Personal Blog Discussion

I edited it for you so that the picture shows up. By clicking on the edit button yourself you will be able to see that I did - I used the "IMG" tag around the link.

Thank you very much for your assistance. I am gradually figuring out how to blog. It is an interesting process that requires a different type of organization and planning, at least for me.

Russell

Is there a way to view who views your blog? LOL Someone visited mine and now I am dying to know who! I see a list of last 10 vistor's on my profile page, but not on the blog page. Anyone know? :waitasec: :waitasec:
Sometimes a sleuth's curiosity is a bad thing, isn't it!

Is there a way to view who views your blog? LOL Someone visited mine and now I am dying to know who! I see a list of last 10 vistor's on my profile page, but not on the blog page. Anyone know? :waitasec: :waitasec:
Sometimes a sleuth's curiosity is a bad thing, isn't it!

HAHA - are you guys reading this stopping by to drive me nuts! Hurry and answer me! LOL

On your blog home page, left side, near the bottom, is a list of recent visitors. Here's what mine looks like right now.

LOL - not on mine. I have had 12 views but only have two in my box of viewers. Only ones who comment are in there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back