Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta is covering the interview with the Flores family tonight - FYI to all that aren't aware.

Respectfully snipped for space.

On a final note, for anyone who might believe that AVS is an innocent victim, it is extremely unlikely that, IF PVS got up in the middle of the night, perhaps printed off ocean currents, went out of the house for a few hours, came home, placed his clothing & JVS's, shoe(s) & all in a disposable bag of some sort, showered, etc., that he did so without her knowledge and complicity.

Or, even if PVS was not involved, that JVS didn't admit the truth to PVS & AVS at some point in time, meaning AVS would have knowledge and after-the-fact complicity. She, not JVS, is the one most likely to come clean now that PVS & JVS are "out of the picture," and I would think that NH's family realizes this as well. This may be the reason for NH's trip to Aruba at this time.

And while she may have kept silent out of fear for her own safety while PVS and/or JVS were still around, what she does and says now (or in the near future) will be telling of who she really is at heart, independent of PVS & JVS.

First thank you for your excellent post.

For the latter part, I would just say that if AVS knows anything, I would highly doubt that she would come forward at this point. She's still raising 2 other sons, afterall, and I would bet that she's going to do everything she can to preserve her reputation in Aruba and Holland.

Good evening all! :seeya: Nancy's supposed to be talking about Joran tonight but I've noticed this thread is getting long....

shall we have a new one in time for her show in 10 minutes?

Maybe Natalee's body was put into the sea and there's nothing left to find. That's horrible for her parents. Would be wonderful for them if they had something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes