Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludwick... I can totally see how he's JVDS's BFF. Cocky little punk.

And, he's from VA. Said his parents had mixed feeling about his friendship with Joran. :waitasec:

Joran is just as capable of killing a male as a female.
Maybe he has.

IMO

I read an article earlier today that said the attorney hired by the family is thinking of quitting because he's receiving threats.

I haven't been on this thread all day, but I did see that the attorney resigned. He said it was too hard on his family. He actually was Joran's only visitor yesterday and that was why he was there, having Joran sign a release for him as his attorney.

I don't have a link but I'm sure it's here somewhere.

JMHO
fran

PS....;) I saw this info on another board. :)

NG: friend JL admitting Joran has a gambling addiction. He knew Joran had money because he ran a coffee shop in Thailand. He says Joran tried to contact the Holloways when he had run out of money.

Never send your children to another country.

There are many young adults that travel abroad without having problems or having the misfortune of crossing paths with a homicidal maniac.

JVDS looks wasted in the photo with Mr. Ludwick.

The alcohol and drugs must have seriously compounded any brain damage that JVDS had to begin with.
The more I read about what he says, the lies, and everything, the less I understand him, and the more frightening he seems. He's really a monster.

No kidding, he's pi$$ing me off bigtime! He's smirking when Nancy talks about Stephany's neck being broken. What a jerk, what a punk--just exactly the type of person I guess you could expect Joran to be friends with, though. A creep!

I hope it's okay within TOS for me to say the above!

I am not seeing it that way. He is just dealing with Nancy's ridiculous questions about being a friend of Joran's knowing Joran killed Stephany. Mr. Ludwick knew Joran before he killed Stephany.

ETA: His facial expression stayed the same until Nancy stated: "another can of worms", then he chuckled.

I haven't been on this thread all day, but I did see that the attorney resigned. He said it was too hard on his family. He actually was Joran's only visitor yesterday and that was why he was there, having Joran sign a release for him as his attorney.

I don't have a link but I'm sure it's here somewhere.

JMHO
fran

PS....;) I saw this info on another board. :)
Thanks for the additional information. I haven't had a chance to look for updates yet but last night Geraldo's producer in Peru said the attorney had quit. :)

Extorsion 101- How to learn how to extort money from the Holloway's, that is what Mr. Ludwick learned. Also, how to gamble. :(

Joran is going to play poker in Peru Castro Castro that is a given !!!:nerves::couch:

NG: caller wanting to know if Joran learned enough from his father being a lawyer that he's designed his confession to be as "accidental" as possible.

The alcohol and drugs must have seriously compounded any brain damage that JVDS had to begin with.
The more I read about what he says, the lies, and everything, the less I understand him, and the more frightening he seems. He's really a monster.

LOL, I've watched this guy off and on for five years, and I'm still trying to figure out why I've seen so many people talk about him being intelligent. :confused:

JMHO
fran
:)

I am not seeing it that way. He is just dealing with Nancy's ridiculous questions about being a friend of Joran's knowing Joran killed Stephany. Mr. Ludwick knew Joran before he killed Stephany.

Maybe so! I just find his smirkiness really annoying. Will bringing this person to public notice accomplish anything besides give him 5 minutes of undeserved fame (or in this case, notoriety) ?

LOL, I've watched this guy off and on for five years, and I'm still trying to figure out why I've seen so many people talk about him being intelligent. :confused:

JMHO
fran
:)

Thanks, fran. Me too!
I originally said some not too flattering things here about JVDS that might be construed as name-calling, so I'm editing them out...they were mild but I don't want to get kicked off WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard