GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalee Holloway’s mom found little comfort Wednesday in Joran van der Sloot's courtroom admission that he killed a Peruvian gal pal in 2010, her lawyer told the Daily News.

“It doesn’t bring her any closer to any resolution of Natalee’s disappearance,” lawyer John Q. Kelly said, calling the mother’s ongoing pain “immeasurable.”

“It’s just outrageous and unfathomable that he’s using his torment of the Holloway family, his refusal to cooperate and his extortion and fraudulent behavior as a reason why he deserves sympathy,” Kelly told The News.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ephany-flores-article-1.1004922#ixzz1jFJZYZ3w

CASEY and JORAN= kids with horns and long pointy tails---SPAWN of Satan

Yes I'm watching it and it's just disgusting.

Why is Jean C talking about this being a back room deal and him getting at the most 20 years when William Trickett Smith pled guilty and got 35 years?

I heard on the news this morning that the prosecutor will ask for 30 years in prison. I think that is the max they can ask for, given his plea deal. But he could get as little as 20 years, making him eligible for parole in 10 years.

GAG !

I heard on the news this morning that the prosecutor will ask for 30 years in prison. I think that is the max they can ask for, given his plea deal. But he could get as little as 20 years, making him eligible for parole in 10 years.

GAG !

GAG, indeed. IF he survives.

But then he has the extortion and wire fraud charges awaiting him.

GAG, indeed. IF he survives.

But then he has the extortion and wire fraud charges awaiting him.

Unfortunately I think they will continue to keep him protected. Especially if there is an extradition proceeding going on.

MOO

GAG !

Well if I was sitting on that judging panel I would be adding 10 years to his 30 just for the disrespectful way he behaved in my courtroom on the only two occasions that he stepped into it. :furious: Then again I wouldn't have accepted his ridiculously "insincere confession" either so who knows what this panel is going to do.

MOO

:anguish::anguish::anguish:Can't find Natalee's site...but she was legally declared DEAD today in an Alabama court. I joined Websleuths because of her and am crying my eyes out again...We all know she is dead but OMG. prayers to Dave and Beth....we can only pray they will know the truth some day but I doubt it. KARMA KARMA JVS!!!!!!And I hope that PaPa Paulus whereever he is---/ heaven or elsewhere was called upon by God to answer for his role in this crime!!!! Gonna go have a drink and toast Nat..

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/12/10139606-judge-natalee-holloway-legally-dead

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - An Alabama judge agreed Thursday to declare Natalee Holloway legally dead, more than six years after the teenager vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Dave Holloway said he had expected to hear the judge would declare his daughter dead because he had no doubt about that. "We've been dealing with her death for the last six and a half years," he said.

He added that the judge's order closes one chapter in a long story, but added: "We've still got a long way to go to get justice.

Okay now that is just downright hillarious. She wants a REFUND? What the heck did she think she was buying? :floorlaugh:
She can no longer claim his innocence when he admits he is guilty!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Now just admit to Natalee's murder, Joran!

Very sad day for Natalee's parents. My prayers are with them.

RIP Natalee Holloway.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ngel-appeal-release-prison-assassination-plot

Joran’s Guardian Angel: ‘Mr. Van Der Sloot Will Present His Thesis Of Peace To The Peruvian People And The World’Joran’s Guardian Angel: ‘Mr. Van Der Sloot Will Present His Thesis Of Peace To The Peruvian People And The World’

Mary Hamer, of Lake City, Florida, who has been paying the Dutchman's legal fees during his incarceration in Lima's Castro Castro prison, wrote a letter of appeal on Thursday to Peruvian President Ollanta Humala asking for Joran to be placed in her care.

"My humble request for clemency and mercy for honest and sincere statement of confession of Joran van der Sloot. Please release Mr. van der Sloot to me for 10 years Gandhi Nonviolence Program," wrote Hamer, in Spanish.

"In 2022, Mr. van der Sloot will present his thesis of peace to the Peruvian people and the world."

In another startling message, Hamer asks the Peruvian president if there is a plot to kill 24-year-old Joran before he is sentenced.

"Is it true that a prison official INPE Castro ordered the assassination of Joran Van der Sloot on Friday January 13 to January 17?" she wrote in an e-mail that she then sent to RadarOnline.com.

Same article

On her last trip to Peru in December, Hamer had expressed her concern over Joran's plummeting health and worry that he might be taking drugs.

"He was groggy, he was stumbling, he knocked over a glass of water, and he had a rash around his neck. His health has deteriorated and his health is going down," the 55-year-old exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

She's worried he's taking drugs?? Can't MH figure out that all the money she's been sending probably went right up his nose?

You know, I would not be at all shocked to learn that what JVDS' attorney said in court about PTSD came directly from MH.

Jimenez has said that he and JVDS barely spoke of NH but JVDS told him that he didn't do it and Jimenez said he believed him.

MH was sending all that money, in exchange he must use her claim of PTSD in his defense.

JMHO

I'll never forget the day I heard of Joran Van Der Sloot, in 2005 when Natalee went missing. I've read every single article on Joran, I just actually read a book about him lastnight. I can't wrap my mind around him! I really think he is a physcho path....I'm so happy for Stephany's family, that he will be locked up where he should have been in 2005 for murder! I believe he thinks he's a sort of "playboy" and thinks he's above the law and THEY FINALLY CAUGHT HIM!!! What sentence do you think he'll get tomorrow? I can't belive he actually confessed.....where has his mom been during all of this?

Wow, just now watching the video of the lady who supports Joran, ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? my mouth dropped open...she's as looney as idk what......i can't believe this...why does she support him and not the Flores family, or the Holloway/Twitty family!!! Wow is all I have to say, what is so wonderful about this man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow