GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly on HLN that he said something to his lawyer about how all this doesn't matter just get to it?!?

I guess he would of rather forgot what he did? I thought he was gonna lose it for a minute there. moo

He's not enjoying hearing all the details, is he? Too bad!!

Is this his confession they're reading?

I don't think this is how it went down. She had bruises all over and dna under her nails. He didn't knock her out with one elbow to the face and then strangle her. She put up a fight, but this makes it sound like she was unconscious while he strangled her.

I say BS.
:mad:
JMHO
fran

I don't think this is how it went down. She had bruises all over and dna under her nails. He didn't knock her out with one elbow to the face and then strangle her. She put up a fight, but this makes it sound like she was unconscious while he strangled her.

I say BS.
JMHO
fran

Before they said all that I believe they said that it was according to JVDS' comments. Sounds like they were reading from his confession.

JMHO

I say BS.
JMHO
fran

That's what I'm wondering too fran. When do they get to what REALLY happened?

Kinda wish they'd have cameras on the faces of the 3 judges during this part.

This is the closest to revenge that anyone can get on a psychopath I guess.

MOO

Well if this is what Joran said, forgetaboutit!

That guy couldn't tell the truth for anything.

Look right now, his life depends on it and he's still full of BS.

He will NEVER take responsibility for his evil actions.

There's a special place for him. :mad:

just sayin'
fran

PS....now they're describing Stefanie's injuries. She was NOT passed out while he murdered her. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam