GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make him stand back up - when he sits he looks down and closes his eyes. He's obviously bored with all of the details and just wants to know his sentence. He disgusts me and I hope the judges give him the full 30 years.

Looks like Mr. Flores isn't actually in the courtroom listening to Joran's admission. He knows it's NOT the way it happened to his daughter anyway. There's no reason for the poor man to listen to the details. Just the sentence!

JMHO
fran

How is fleeing to chile cooperating with the authorities from the beginning?

Why are they going into all this PTS and persecution BS?

He co-operated with the police from the very first moments? WHAT?

Looks like Mr. Flores isn't actually in the courtroom listening to Joran's admission. He knows it's NOT the way it happened to his daughter anyway. There's no reason for the poor man to listen to the details. Just the sentence!

JMHO
fran

Where is he? tia

What good is it to keep 'silent,' after you've already confessed to the crime? :confused:

makes no sense,
fran

So agree. They let him tune it out. Missed a perfect opportunity to see what he's really capable of. :furious:

One thing is for sure, they can't come back and claim he didn't get a fair trail.
They also can't claim that the Flores family used their powerful influence on his sentencing, the family wanted him to get life.

Every time I hear his post traumatic stress excuse I get soooo angry.

JMHO
fran

I though I heard earlier that the whole family had entered the courtroom, maybe I misheard or maybe they left for this part.

This t-shirt showcases his new set of Moobs...:floorlaugh:

He only hangs his head when it's about him and what he's gone through.

Shades of KCA.

He shouldn't get to sit down.

Make him stand and faint/and or puke!

Where is he? tia

they showed just a few seconds of him standing outside the courthouse talking to another man. But as soon as the camera was on him and he realized it, he walked back in the door. It looked like that to me....

hth
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members