Philadelphia

No I have not...and don't need to...I believe there is beauty in everyone (yes even blacks NOVA!) and everything. My dream is to one day tour the US, maybe the world....so I would LOVE to have the chance to go to Philly. I don't care how "ugly" it or its people are supposed to be.
Has anyone ever seen the movie "American Beauty" where the guy talks about the floating bag being the most beautiful thing he has ever seen? That's me, and the way I see the world.

As Buzz said, White Rain, the rest of us are kidding and don't take the silly survey seriously. There are millions of people in Philadelphia, I'm sure there are some pretty ones. They're probably kept in museums.

White Rain, check out Nova's signature. That says it all!

I love Philly....it's one of my favorite cities in the US. I've spent several summers there and have enjoyed the cities beauty and culture. FWIW--some of the most handsome men in the US work in the business district.:blushing:

Then again, as Nova suggested, other pretty people may be found at the museums .:p

sorry guys, I am just super-sensitive to most things. a bleeding heart, no doubt!

WhiteRain: People like me can laugh at EVERYTHING. You are obviously a kind and gentle heart. We need people like you in this world.

Nova: I LOVE your signature line. :D

WhiteRain: People like me can laugh at EVERYTHING. You are obviously a kind and gentle heart. We need people like you in this world.

Nova: I LOVE your signature line. :D

This world may NEED people like me, but how I wish I were kind and light-hearted as you and others...it would surely take TONS of stress off of me.

This world may NEED people like me, but how I wish I were kind and light-hearted as you and others...it would surely take TONS of stress off of me.

I can't speak for Shamrock, but as a person who thinks the darkest tragedies are hysterically funny, I promise you there's nothing "light-hearted" about it. It's all a defense mechanism. If I didn't laugh, I'd be blubbering all day long.

It's true, isn't it? It's like I live among some strange mass group of auto accident survivors.

As for Philly, I'm sure it ranked higher when you lived there. Don't blame me if you abandoned the place and let it slip in the rankings...

You are too funny, Nova. And very astute! :blowkiss: Yes, Philly's attractiveness gauge was up a notch or two when I was living there.:D

:p Scary place

Ain't it? We were right up there in the top ten for the most overweight people too I think. We have more murders than we had days this year. Can't forget those awesome "Boo Birds". At least our Phillies got a championship, but we all knew there'd be no World Series. Yes, we're a mean, bitter town with very unattractive and overweight folks. We take pride in these things. Meanwhile our Mayor now he's a piece of work. He's not overweight though.

I can't speak for Shamrock, but as a person who thinks the darkest tragedies are hysterically funny, I promise you there's nothing "light-hearted" about it. It's all a defense mechanism. If I didn't laugh, I'd be blubbering all day long.

Exactly Nova. Humor has gotten me through some very hard times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back