Photos: No Discussion

~ Display designed by ncnative ~
~ Photos by SleuthyGal ~
~ Media coverage arranged by Topsail Girl ~

209omes.jpg

1zofe4h.jpg

2uy29sp.jpg

Here's the floor plan of the Charleston (Elevation II) by St. Lawrence Homes. It looks to be the same floor plan as the Coopers' house based on photos and information about St. Lawrence from booradley.

Charleston_Elevation_II.jpg

Several weeks ago I had a question as to where the Cooper vehicles were normally parked and who parked on which side of the driveway. Tonight I was playing around with Google Maps and saw a feature whereby when you put in an address you can also see the view of the street right at that address. You can pan the view around nearly 360 degrees.

Well I got my answer in photographic form. These pictures were taken before July 2008, though the exact date the picture was taken is not specified. But NavTech data on Google Maps can be a year old, sometimes more.

So this would be the usual way the cars were parked.

2ues8ic.jpg

- Which side of the garage did BC clean out?

^In the videos of the moving truck you can see a vehicle parked in the garage on the RIGHT side. (Where his car his parked in the google street maps photo.) I would assume that was the side he cleaned back in July.

^In the videos of the moving truck you can see a vehicle parked in the garage on the RIGHT side. (Where his car his parked in the google street maps photo.) I would assume that was the side he cleaned back in July.

I mentioned this too and never knew the answer:

Perhaps BC's mother's rental?

Moving van at Cooper House now (11/13/08)
Views: 4,235
Posted By Maja
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3954383/ ...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3954383/

Appears to be a brown car in the garage (right side) ... no sign of the Beamers.

Do you have a photo of the stairs and foyer area by any chance ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back