Picketing in front of baby Lisa's house

This was posted on the website thread. Anyone know what happened?

No. But the one guy who has a give me money page, has it changed from money to picket Lisa's house to money to go occupy new york.

BBM

Respectfully snipped by me

Exactly! Which seems to be what Debbie and Jeremy have done. Even so much as selling their two children out to the news on Halloween. Seriously who does that, especially after a missing child? Crazy people.

I'll go on record here stating that while it is the protestors right to protest, I don't like it only because of it feeling like the innocent boys, once again, are being victimized. I doubt that the group felt this way, but it is how I feel. I'm sorry they have to live in a home with two adults that are supposed to be guiding them in their lives to do all things right and yet when their little sister comes up missing, to me they are doing it all wrong.
Some day those boys are going to be adults and then Debbie and Jeremy may lose them, too, when they start asking all the hard questions, and having lived in that house with both of them and realizing they didn't do what they should have and could have for an innocent baby!

MOO

What did DB/JI sell to a tabloid? They had a news crew follow on Halloween as a human interest story.

It brought them some media attention to the story. A good thing.

What did DB/JI sell to a tabloid? They had a news crew follow on Halloween as a human interest story.

I don't know why they would expose their other children to the media and the public. I don't even mean as a "guilt or innocence" thing. There's no reason why the entire country needs to see the boys trick-or-treating.

I don't know why they would expose their other children to the media and the public. I don't even mean as a "guilt or innocence" thing. There's no reason why the entire country needs to see the boys trick-or-treating.

I agree! This was a huge red flag to me. WHO would do that kind of thing if their baby had indeed been abducted? Just bizarre! Just another reason to make me think that these parents are not fit.

I stated that was all my opinion and it is. Although I don't have a paper trail to follow for them but I do believe that is the reason certain news stations were allowed and others were not. I also do believe that they were compensated in some way by the Dr. Phil Show. Of course.........this is all my opinion as usual. Human interest story is not the reason I think Debbie and Jeremy did this, and I definitely don't think it was for Lisa. Nothing I've seen them do so far, IMO, has been for Lisa.

I agree! This was a huge red flag to me. WHO would do that kind of thing if their baby had indeed been abducted? Just bizarre! Just another reason to make me think that these parents are not fit.
Huge red flag to me, too. I can't imagine having a child snatched from their room and then parading the other kids in the home out to make sure the world sees who they are so they can possibly be snatched, too. Ignorant to me and I think it was all to fatten Debbie and Jeremy's pocketbook.

MOO

It spells out his interpretation of what transpired.

exactly!!

ron has stated, iirc, that he would be objective and go where the info/facts led him... and there are several posts of his in this forum where he continued to affirm this (see link below)... if his investigation has led him in one direction over another, i would think (hope) his ability to maintain objectivity would lend credence/validity to his present opinions...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7599299&postcount=763"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Inconsistencies in DB's Story[/ame]

Thanks for joining us, Bayou Mistress!

:wagon:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member