Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noted in the video, she is walking towards the camera and is taking direction from them. They must have said turn, because she actually nods and then turns.

I would also like to say that I have seen posts claiming that this thread must mean WS'ers are interested in FCA. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I for one am interested in thwart cake.

The following is all my personal opinion.....

I agree with you. We are following because we feel like it is not a closed case yet. It is human nature for us to still want to keep up with the story because it affected us so much. A lot of us watched the trial daily, so we are in a way sort of emotionally attached (not emotionally attached to KC but to everything that she made us feel.....anger disgust, rage). I think that we also want to keep tabs on her because the outcome was not what we expected. I for one was just shocked.

Sure, the pics intrigue and bother us but I think it is safe to say that we on WS are not obsessed with/about her, but angry, hurt, bothered, surprised, defeated, bewildered because she is free. She is free and it does not feel fair. I think that I personally am bothered because I felt like the defense played a nasty game and I am bothered by that. I feel like they feel like they won (well they did) but I just feel gross, nasty, dirty because they played a dirty game.

(haven't clicked the link - and won't - just seeing the pics posted in the thread)

Why would CFCA wear and Ohio State ball cap when she's trying to remain undercover?

Kind of like painting a red x on the unmarked cop car

Re the weight, some noted she could wear something under her pants, extra padding etc, JMO, no chance of that, she is way too vain to ever deliberately look bigger than she is, even if she did feel her life was at stake JMO

She had one front tooth that protruded a tiny bit, imo.

I think the folks sent a big shipment of stuff for her-- the jewelry, clothes, etc., heck, they could have driven it up there. That jewelry style makes me think they aren't estranged. mo

You know mommy is trying her hardest to get back on her good side. I think she personally packed up her stuff for her. In fact I'd bet money on it. Cindy will always bend over backwards for her.

(haven't clicked the link - and won't - just seeing the pics posted in the thread)

Why would CFCA wear and Ohio State ball cap when she's trying to remain undercover?

Yeah, good point. It's sort of like, overkill. When it concerns KC, within the lies there is always a glimpse of truth. Hmmmm

I'm still having a problem believing this is her in the pictures/video. Something is just not right.I'm still having a problem with the weight gain and the facial features especially the chin area. Oh well.

For those who have doubts it's her, what explanation could there be for all the freckles and marks on her skin being precisely the same in the exact same location on the face and neck? We all know no two people are even close when it comes to the randomness of freckles and moles.

photoshop

O.K. here I see the 2 pics I am talking about side-by-side re: teeth in right appear a little "bucked" and not straight?? I thought right away the teeth of the Ohio pics look a little bucked, and I recall as in pic here on right she has pretty even, straight teeth? just IMO. can't decide, I agree where at the beginning, some say some are her, but some might not be? IMO.

She is not smiling, how are people able to see the condition of her teeth? I only see two front teeth in a few pictures and they look straight enough and not discolored for what it's worth. :waitasec:

Sorry = I haven't read the whole thread, but here's my take.

I wasn't sure about the stills, but the video has me 99% convinced it's her.
Hair petting, gum chewing, finger checking, the stride and quick pace.

As far as the weight, I think she looks a little heavier in the video which made me remember that the camera packs on 10-20 pounds - even a still adds some weight.
That's why when you see TV celebs in person, they look TINY.

I do think it was staged tho, - interest was fading, and weren't the photos taken before HHSS filed the order for probation?

JMO

She had one front tooth that protruded a tiny bit, imo.

AND, a posed "smile" is way different that a natural alignment. My 20yr old niece never knowingly takes a pic without her jaw set to a "cheese" grin, but her natural alignment has a slight overbite...

Because she is in the state of Ohio and there are many "red x's" to try to blend in with. Come to Baltimore and you'll see how many Orioles, Terps or Ravens jerzeys and hats us crazy fans wear.

Wow - you know how to bake Thwarts too? Why didn't you speak up earlier!!!:great: I wouldn't have been sweating over a hot stove for the last two years...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:cupcake:.................of course I know how!

Bless your heart, logicalgirl! I am here to help you now!

Yeah, good point. It's sort of like, overkill. When it concerns KC, within the lies there is always a glimpse of truth. Hmmmm

...I don't buy that glimpse of truth bit, never have since it came from CA and it was CA who spoon fed CFCA all her "truthful" bits....

Still, THE Ohio State Univ cap is like a real red flag - too obvious, staged. IMHO

or maybe just stupid

Teeth don't really match.

Thanks rossva, I am reading through thread from beginning, recently posted I am having problems with the teeth in the photo that shows them. IMO, MOO. but I agree the moles in several photos are exactly correct, would whoever staged these (if they are) have thought that far through to "draw" the exact moles? I think some look really like her, but others do not. IMO, MOO.

and with veneers, teeth would always be whiter than even white normal teeth, and easily done, not painful imo, also while her teeth were very nice imo, with a plump upper lip she may have been shown pics of stars with quite attractive plump lip and slightly prominent front teeth jmo

...I don't buy that glimpse of truth bit, never have since it came from CA and it was CA who spoon fed CFCA all her "truthful" bits....

Still, THE Ohio State Univ cap is like a real red flag - too obvious, staged. IMHO

or maybe just stupid

It's staged whether it's her or not. There is no way she would be out, by herself, in public if it wasn't done intentionally. She's probably trying to prove a point (see, I'm not afraid of you, i'm out here shopping and doing my thing and there's nothing you can do about it).

She wasn't alone....the photographer was there. lol

Her "agent" was with her, you know the one. Jose Baez, the man of many hats now.

I was convinced last night that it was her, but after watching that video clip just one time, I know it is her.

Never mind the "courtroom strut", that gum chomping is a dead give away. There is not an Anthony in that family can go without their jaws chomping.

At ay rate, yeah, that WAS her, but she is long gone now and they are all laughing and yucking it up once again.
All for a reason good friends.

The news cycles have been backing off of her the last week and going on to other things.
She should be happy that there was that little probation mishap that has trust her back into the limelight again.
Timing is everything.
And, as other's have pointed out, had these photo's of her been taken by a real "paparazzi type" person, they would have followed her to see where she was going, and taken some shots of street signs and etc to further their claim of her where-abouts.
Well, her agent/photographer/attorney/BFF is still learning.

Bet she was texting her "media surfing team".

Hey Casey!!!!
Just a shout out to ya. Better watch your weight beautiful, Daddy is gonna be writing ya a letter and telling you to work out. You've got an image ya know, and Daddy doesn't like it when you look like you're packing on the pounds. {and by "Daddy, I do not mean our Heavenly Father as you wrote in your jailhouse letters}

Well, she is long gone from there, that's for sure or we wouldn't be seeing these now.
Now we get to listen to another couple of weeks of "Where's Waldo" all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA