Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
casey_Anthony_080311_024_full.jpg

texting: "no, mom, can't talk, I'm at work right now."

LOL "Dad, can you bring the cans? .... huh? .... er, Tampa.

caseyanthony08031102ful.jpg

Check out the gothic finger polish.

Knowing Casey is a chameleon, I think she has found some new friends that she has identified with and has adopted some of their fashion statements as her own. She probably finds reality in their darker interests like fetishes and satanic rituals.

I also think she is not showing any signs of someone seeking therapy, instead someone indulging in her madness. Proud to be an American Psycho.

Black fingernail polish is a fad right now, not just goth

I vote "no" -- the nose and mouth are different. The face is shorter. And, most importantly, there is no way in hell she'd be strolling about without an entourage.

The resemblance is uncanny. The lips, the walk, the mole is an exact match.

But here's what bothers me: The movements are exaggerated, like this KC clone wanted the photog to capture those movements that are so KC (see the walk in the park photo).

Also, the third picture with her eyes looking into the camera... they're too blue.

Either this is a KC clone extraordinaire, or KC knew these pics were being taken and she wants everyone to see her.

The *advertiser censored* are definitely bigger too.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the chin and lips are different. The space between the bottom lip and the bottom of her chin is different. I don't think it's her.

I think it shows the desperation of Casey and Co. probation many peeps will get pics and the value is gone... so perfect timing and I hope they only got 10 bucks but you know it was in the thousands. Silly too in a few days they will be worth nothing..I would bet she is very nervous about showing up to probation for a year each and every month AND I wouldnt be shocked if some time within the year she messes up and then what?

I did not stay up and wait for the photos to come out. My sleep is more important.
I can not even believe I will comment on her chest area, but I am. If you wear an ill fitted bra your chest can appear smaller and yes you also can look a bit saggy. I had a problem with ill fitting bras and it took me a year to find the right size. The right size can make you look much firmer and much larger without padding. Didn't she wear sports bras in jail. They really do not support and she is ample in the chest area to begin with. The pics do look like her with a weight gain. I guess chili and coronas could do that. Oh she must love people commenting on her bod.

Wonder what she would do if she did see someone taking pics of her?

This person knew these pics were being taken.

Another thing that's odd... the timing. She's due back in Orlando for a probation matter, and suddenly we're seeing pictures of her? Another ploy to throw everyone off from where she really is... in Orlando?

I don't know. The jury is still out (no pun intended).

The length of KC's nose from eyebrow to the bulbous/nostril part is longer than the girl in these pics. KC's lips are also thinner, though injections could account for that. I will be surprised if that is her. IF that Taylor guy did actually meet with her, he could tell if the weight matches. For some reason this girl looks Asian to me.

BBM

KC's lower lip to bottom of chin area is shorter than the pics too. I don't believe this is her.

The length of KC's nose from eyebrow to the bulbous/nostril part is longer than the girl in these pics. KC's lips are also thinner, though injections could account for that. I will be surprised if that is her. IF that Taylor guy did actually meet with her, he could tell if the weight matches. For some reason this girl looks Asian to me.

How would injections make lips thinner? I've never heard of that (although that doesn't mean it's not true).

I don't know y'all... as I study further, the resemblance is too uncanny. Look at the side of her nostrils. It's an exact match. The gait is an exact match too. I'd bet it is KC, but she knew these pics were being taken.

my guess is the pics were taken on the first few days and then 3 weeks later hence the weight gain LOL bon bons pack it on when sitting in a room hiding all day LOL

The mannerisms look like her to me but with blue contacts.

The woman pictured has blue eyes whereas I'm pretty sure Casey's are hazel.

Somebody clear this up for me....does KC have blue eyes or brown eyes? I see people mentioning colored contact lenses, but I have seen mug shots with blue eyes.

I could swear one of the first mug shots of her showed her looking straight out at the camera with bright blue eyes. Then suddenly she didn't have blue eyes anymore - every time she appeared in court, her eyes were so dark they looked almost black. I think she must have worn blue contacts before her life as an inmate, and now, if these pics are her, she has probably gone back to the blue contacts. I'm not sure what her real eye color is, but they sure looked dark in court. IMO they are either dark brown or a very dark hazel. Caylee's eyes were hazel and looked brown in some pics.

The pictures can't be from Mansfield Ohio's Old Navy. The one here is in a shopping center and has no green post.

Some of the pictures look like Casey...some don't.

So yes, I think some of the pictures are of Casey......and the others are fake Casey.

I'm 100% certain this is her. And I don't believe she's had any big work done. Not sure about the lips but I've seen countless people gain weight in 3 weeks and as someone said there is PM swelling, water weight, padded or ill fitted bras...It's definitely her to me, same body shape, same everything

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com - 1570 Olentangy Road, Columbus

Old Navy
oldnavy.gap.com

1731 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212

This may have already been said but guess what is right next door to Old Navy (address above) .... her FAVORITE store .... TARGET! lol.

I'm about 95% certain it's her. It's something in the arms when she walks. It's very telling to me. Something she'll never be able to change with plastic surgery. ;) And regarding her weight gain....the jail doesn't have any McDonalds, no Starbucks (as I see she's found), and no Corona. I'm sure she's just indulging any chance she gets.

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

wow these photos line up the moles and freckles precisely the same
there's no doubt it's her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online