Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd like to know is where she found such old, soft-looking faded jeans with holes in them to fit her so perfectly if she has changed sizes in three years...I would love to find a pair that fit so well. No way her old jeans would fit her as she was very small in 2008. so her faded jeans are bothering me...
You can buy them like that now. I was out just last week with DD and her friend. I was surprised at the jeans on the racks. Some of them looked like ones I would have thrown out long ago! And the prices - jeeze.

But that look is "in" right now and you can get those right off the racks.

Timing too "excellent" for me to think these are Defense staged - where's the issue with safety, mental breakdown, needing therapy...administrative probation? Think she's going to have to get her "fine self" to Orlando and stop strolling around with her frapps window shopping...

Exactly, ITA, where's the issue of security when she can walk around freely with no body guards ... the defense definitely will have a hard time explaining the need for "therapy" and "security" ... guess KC was just walking around ugly coping ??

What I'd like to know is where she found such old, soft-looking faded jeans with holes in them to fit her so perfectly if she has changed sizes in three years...I would love to find a pair that fit so well. No way her old jeans would fit her as she was very small in 2008. so her faded jeans are bothering me...

Stores in my neck of the woods sell jeans like that, faded, with holes...
I just doubt that she has any of her clothes from Hopespring. I am one that does not believe she's been in contact with her parents...I could be wrong..again :)

You can buy them like that now. I was out just last week with DD and her friend. I was surprised at the jeans on the racks. Some of them looked like ones I would have thrown out long ago! And the prices - jeeze.

But that look is "in" right now and you can get those right off the racks.

Seems as though someone would have seen her trying on jeans then...

:dunno: Apparently at Old Navy.

Guys I am seeing copyright infractions. If you copy a picture you must place a link to the source of the photo underneath.

Ok. I had a source for my pic but it was from a site not allowed here. So I removed it all together to be on the safe side.

Come on, Old Navy doesn't sell nightclub dresses. The dress looked like a simple sun dress (maybe the type you'd layer with a tee shirt). There's nothing too slutty in ON (I suppose anybody can make any article of clothes slutty if they wanted though).

I think it's her for sure. In the pics, the first couple didn't really look like her (from the side angle), but the front on view totally does. The video looks like her as well (the way she pulls her shirt down, how she swings her arms when walking).

Thanks for the insight on what Old Navy sells. I think you are right.

dressq.jpg

This may be the dress right here:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41725&vid=3&pid=839512&scid=839512002

I suspect she holed up somewhere for a week or 10 days. After that, anybody would be climbing the walls just to get out for a bit. She has probably increased her range bit by bit and this time she got caught.

What she probably doesn't realize is that the paparazzi will NEVER stop. Future photographs may be relegated to page 6 or 7, but she will never be free of them. She is and will remain one of the most hated people in the world.

Heck we still see pictures of Tanya Harding and Amy Fischer.

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html

Steve Helling saying those pictures were taken Sunday and shopped around Monday evening. TMZ totally paid for those pics. Why such a delay? To move Casey out of there?

I'd say Casey is already close to home for her appearance if necessary with probation tomorrow.

Seems as though someone would have seen her trying on jeans then...

People didn't even know she was in Ohio. All she would have to do is walk into the store, pick out the jeans, go to the dressing room and figure which pairs fit to her liking then handed them to someone in her camp to pay for as she walked back out of the store.

I say that it is definitely staged....I watch TMZ a lot and they constantly heckle whoever they are following around. The entire time I was watching I kept waiting for someone to start badgering her with questions.

This is very true....and great point that I didn't think of! TMZ never misses an opportunity to throw slews of questions out...yes..TMZ has the pix and the video...but that does not mean their people shot them....so, obviously then they acquired them somehow...hmmmmm?

Also, WELCOME to WS noahynav

My initial thoughts:
1. Caught in multiple shirts and jeans - yeah right! How much did you get for these, jb?
2. Is she wearing the cremation heart jewelry?
3. Are those the same flip flops she fell out of that day going to probation office? The legs (step) look almost identical to a pick I have seen of her from way back then (Sept, 08 I think) but I can't find the photo. Anywhooooo, did they use that pic and photoshop the rest in? (Oh, I still so trust the defense team -----NOT!)
4. George is writing a letter to her now, telling her to watch her weight, she is getting a little pudgy.
5. Cindy is writing a note saying - see, she looks kinda preggers with a tad of weight gain.

Oh and finally ----------> Who gives a rat's butt? LOL

If it is true that a candid photograph is worth $100K, I think we'll be seeing all employees at Old Navy, Target and Starbucks carrying their digital cameras to work.

The jeans look like boyfriend jeans to me. (the pic in the gray shirt). If you look they are too long for her.

I think it's FICA and I get a really strong feeling that "someone" called the photog's for the money. I don't think she looks the least bit afraid, in the one where she is walking down the street with her drink, it appears she knows someone is walking in front of her. It was staged, I'd bet the farm on it, if I had one to bet.

I think they are desperate, the money offers aren't rolling in, as they thought they would be, so they are creating photo ops. Pathetic!

Notice she didn't buy any clothes, guess her release money has to be rationed, at least until she gets the check for the pics.
....and somewhere in heaven Caylee plays with butterflies... It breaks my heart that Caylee was never the main concern for these money hungry opportunists.

JMHO

Okay, well we have to admit the paparazzi know KC is easy money right now-- I think, since there was a heads up about Ohio immediately after release, that professional photog types were on the lookout. jmo

In the probation thread, during the press conference one reporter asked who got the pics to TMZ, the answer was KC did herself. I have no idea how the probation personnel would know, but this is something with KC and JB I am sure (JB cannot remain her attorney and say he is shopping around for agents for her). I don't think any paparazzi was near her, they were given to Splash on Sunday. Splash shopped for highest bidder, TMZ was that as they are the ones with the pics/video up.

I honestly hoped we would never see her again until another jail stint, but as most have pointed out, let media find her and hound her, for free. Hard to have a good time when everyone is going to see it and criticize it.

I think the most obvious evidence that this was stages...why didn't the photographer get closer and follow her......this would be the scoop of a lifetime...they would want to get her to talk. So my standing back....it shows it was stages. Also - She goes immediately to the front of the store by the window and slugs around...not really looking at anything, but making sure she is on camera...

all a big game by DT....what a bunch of creeps...I mean, really?

TMZ gave the name of the hotel she was staying in. The pictures were obviously taken on different days. If the photographer had approached her that would have been the end of the pictures. Maybe the photographer was waiting to get more photos before he approached her. We don't know that he didn't approach her. That video may be selling for more than TMZ was willing to pay. The video was edited when she walked in the store so we don't know how long she was in there before she went to the front by the window. She looks awful and I would think if she knew she was being filmed she would have had on her short shorts and hair fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler