Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to this girl in the recent pics looking more chesty, IMO KC has a very saggy chest and with a sports bra on, as she wore in jail, they would look a lot smaller than with a padded push up bra on. She actually has a good amount to push up but without them pushed up they look a lot smaller. I have a picture on my computer that I don't think I would be allowed to post here. It is in files of hundreds of pictures and icons that were taken from the A's home computer way back when and it's of KC (I believe, although it doesn't show her face) in bra and panties and it shows that her chest is quite saggy. I am pretty sure there are bikini photos of her out that show the same thing.

I just googled the pic of KC and Caylee at the beach and it shows the saggy chest and also shows the same tattoo on her belly as the underwear shot I have so now I am certain it's her.

sorry, that could be anyone. it's not MSM. I could have written that tweet. it says nothing on where they got the info.

The tweet I read says APPEARED to be staged. They are average citizens just speculating.

This can't be a coincidence!...They are both wearing 3 necklaces..a butterfly..a cross and a third very similar one. They must be in contact...and on speaking terms! I think thats why cindy and george seem so relaxed on vacation....I don't thin k cindy could relax on vacation if things were up in the air with casey.

They all played their courtroom roles perfectly and now they're probably just waiting for the right time to get together for some of mom's chili. My guess would be that they're in regular contact.

As to this girl in the recent pics looking more chesty, IMO KC has a very saggy chest and with a sports bra on, as she wore in jail, they would look a lot smaller than with a padded push up bra on. She actually has a good amount to push up but without them pushed up they look a lot smaller. I have a picture on my computer that I don't think I would be allowed to post here. It is in files of hundreds of pictures and icons that were taken from the A's home computer way back when and it's of KC (I believe, although it doesn't show her face) in bra and panties and it shows that her chest is quite saggy. I am pretty sure there are bikini photos of her out that show the same thing.

I just googled the pic of KC and Caylee at the beach and it shows the saggy chest and also shows the same tattoo on her belly as the underwear shot I have so now I am certain it's her.

It's amazing what a push up with a bit of padding can do!

sorry, that could be anyone. it's not MSM. I could have written that tweet. it says nothing on where they got the info.

I agree with you, however, they have been pretty much on target with their information.

TMZ claims they would never pay CASEY money for anything, however, TMZ would pay ANYONE for anything and that really seems to fit in this case, since it is obvious that the video is staged; It makes a lot of sense to go through the backdoor and have another site pay Casey.

IMO

I agree with you, however, they have been pretty much on target with their information.

TMZ claims they would never pay CASEY money for anything, however, TMZ would pay ANYONE for anything and that really seems to fit in this case, since it is obvious that the video is staged; It makes a lot of sense to go through the backdoor and have another site pay Casey.

IMO

I agree ... staged. I don't see any plastic surgery ... Casey Anthony is too vain to change anything.

Yes, he said that the paparazzi agency did not start shopping until Monday night. Perhaps they bought them from a news agency that did not want to get their hands dirty. Perhaps the first paparazzi agency bought them Monday. Then they went to media on Monday evening. We don't know when the deal was made with TMZ. Whomever had their hands on the pics may have waited for the highest bidder, much like one of the jurors. It may have taken that long to make the deal with TMZ.

At the top of page Spashnewsonline it says "get paid for photos, see how". Anyone could have sold them the photos. We'll probably never know unless the photographer comes forward.

In the probation thread, during the press conference one reporter asked who got the pics to TMZ, the answer was KC did herself. I have no idea how the probation personnel would know, but this is something with KC and JB I am sure (JB cannot remain her attorney and say he is shopping around for agents for her). I don't think any paparazzi was near her, they were given to Splash on Sunday. Splash shopped for highest bidder, TMZ was that as they are the ones with the pics/video up.

I honestly hoped we would never see her again until another jail stint, but as most have pointed out, let media find her and hound her, for free. Hard to have a good time when everyone is going to see it and criticize it.

when did this happen? i sleep for 9 hours and i miss it all! lol. did he say this today?

See above quote.

IF the video is of Casey, then money has been exchanged and Probation needs to look at this ASAP before she files again for being indigent.

What concerns me is Baez had NOT come forth to deny these pictures as he has done in the past with reports of Casey at the airport etc., etc.

hmmm, i'm beginning to wonder....

Didn't Heidi and Spencer have staged photo opps a while back with the paparazzi? I'm not a fan but not too long ago they were all over the gossip sites. Wondering if they we're getting money for their pics? And if this is the case, is it possible that JB/FCA had a "deal" w/the paparazzi that took the pics?

Ill admit the pics aren't very flattering. After I saw them last night I slept really well for the first time in weeks, lol. Before seeing the pics, i imagined her in a villa living the "beautiful life" (thus ticked off mood). After seeing the pics, I was happy (I know mean, but true) thinking she looked friendless and really crappy. Now I'm beginning to wonder if this was the plan all along? Maybe they want us to think she is living a crappy life, looking crappy and friendless.

Is it possible they flew her back to her "villa" after these pics were taken?
Seriously, will this madness never end :banghead: !!! Im starting to think I need counseling or an FCA intervention, lol....

At the top of page Spashnewsonline it says "get paid for photos, see how". Anyone could have sold them the photos. We'll probably never know unless the photographer comes forward.
It has been said that the celebs do this all the time. The celeb will call and "clue in" a paparazzi group on the where and when they will be somewhere. Now, celebs do this for publicity and promotion (usually when movies are getting ready to release) - but it is a somewhat common practice to "alert" the paprazzi. JMHO that CFCA knew this as well and called splash to "make a deal". But again, this is all MHO.

I have trouble seeing this scenario of Casey getting paid for these pics. I have never heard of paparazzi paying anyone for pics. They want to take the pics for free. Just taking the pics costs them money. I really don't see someone calling them and saying here I am, but pay me first. It just does not sound like the way the business works. I am not buying it. It just makes no sense to me.

Well, someone will pay taxes on the income... wonder if it will be KC?

IMO

TMZ refused to pay JB for the picture of KC drinking the beer. We know JB was shopping around trying to sell pictures of KC immediately upon her release and so far there have been no buyers that we are aware of. I know TMZ pays other agencies for pictures but I tend to think that if these were staged the price would have been more than TMZ could pay.

I think it's definately her, she is definately aware of the camera, and she is definately outta there by now.

Yep. Agree.

Also, whoever was taking the video, they must have a really expensive camera with a top-of-the-line Mic on it.
You can hear the squeaking of the Old Navy Glass door as it's being opened and then you can hear the door shut closed. lol

Her *advertiser censored* were a good size during the trial and so was her back side but, her tummy was fairly flat.

She is only like 5 ft tall. Add 15 lbs and everything is gonna get bigger. Look at her tummy. No longer flat. Sitting around eating meat, potatoes and gravy, chase it with some beer and I think her body is starting to look just like her mom.

Remember George saying that weird thing about her watching her weight ? Maybe she has always put weight on like Cindy. She would also put weight on in her face making her look a little differant to us.

I'm only 5ft tall and 10lbs on me is like 25 on someone else. Just a little weight looks like a lot. I can honestly say that yes, she could pack on this much weight in 2-3 weeks. Been there, done that, failed the diet.

If that was Casey, I am sure the "photographer" would have confronted her at the very least. An actual recorded quote from her would be worth a lot more than stills or video taken at a distance. Especially if the vids/pics were taken over multiple days. Pap's are not shy about approaching their subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419