Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post here, so hope I get this right. I have followed this case like many others for the past three years. I've always read comments and am amazed at how many smart people I find on here. One thing I want to see if anyone can make sense of...The new video I saw today of Casey, after the Old Navy Shopping, and in the black shirt. If you notice about 1:22 into the video, it appears a minivan parked there with different license plates--not Ohio like the others. Also if you look 1:25 into the video when she crosses the street there is a white car parked behind a motorcycle--different plates on the front as well. And if you carefully look at about 1:28 in you will see a white car parked in front of the motorcycle as well with the same kind of license plates. Now I'm not as good as everyone else here but I was wondering if anyone would be able to recognize what state these plates were from.
I myself believe she was in Ohio in the Old Navy video, but not so much convinced with the others in the black and then the white shirt.
Just curious what anyone could find out about this.

see ya'll in the morning, going to catch the rest of Warren Jeffs on NG:seeya:

You make great points. I think the answer to most of your questions is money. KC needs the money, and obviously a very good camera was used to get these shots. She told splash photogs what she wanted, and they accommodated. They did not follow her back to wherever she's staying, they just conveniently stopped.

Also, this is the first sighting of KC. She's pretty confident walking down the street for someone in hiding. Baez doesn't even argue that she's been at "an undisclosed location". She's hiding! These were glamour shots for the world.

Those are just a few. I've listed several more in a prior post.

I agree they are staged....it's too obvious. I think that's part of the reason she looks confident - she struts when she knows she is on camera. I bet she is SCARED every time she goes outside, as she should be, in case someone spits in her face- or worse.

Welcome. To answer your third paragraph... of course. But we know KC killed Caylee, and she got away with murder.

Does your son have any pictures or video? I'm a journalist so I'm skeptical of anyone who makes claims without any evidence (no offense!! :innocent:

I'm sure he has interesting testimony. Tell him to log on!

My son didn't take any photos of her, although I wish he would have - he could sure use the money, I'm sure!

All I can tell you to help you believe the honesty of my posts here is this:

I have been a reader of WS for many years, since the JonBenet Ramsy case. There have been many, many, many times that I have wanted to make a post but was unable to register as a poster because I didn't have an IP-based email address. I've read here for YEARS and had to just settle for being able to read but not interact because I couldn't join. When I talked to my son Sunday evening and put all of this together with the photos and videos that were posted on TMZ, I made a comment on the TMZ site. Shortly after, a WS poster (Stella5 IIRC) made a post here on WS concerning my comment on TMZ site. I made a 2nd post on the TMZ site and thanked Stella5 for transferring my comments on the TMZ site to those here on WS. In the meantime, I had wanted to post my info so badly for everyone her at WS that I sent an email to the contact option here on WS and explained that I wanted to share this info but couldn't become a poster because of my email address issue and asked the WS contact person to post the info to the forum for me. Thankfully, the contact person here at WS set me up with an account so that I can finally, after many years of being a reader, participate in the discussions here. After waiting several years and being afforded the priviledge of finally becoming a member here, I'm certainly not going to make my posting debut by spewing dishonest garbage. All of the info I have posted is a true and accurate account of my son's observances of the young woman who appears in the TMZ photos and video and who was staying at the same hotel that he stayed at for a few days.

As a side note, my son said that while the Varsity Inn isn't anything luxurious by any means, it's not THAT bad. His room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the price was right. (He's pinching pennies because of his moving expenses.) But he said the place isn't a dump at all. Not the Hyatt or Hilton, but not a dump either.

Agreed !!
It would take one person during all these outtings to point and say that's Casey Anthony and then we would be seeing phone pics and video .
She's probably been recouping there from her nose and knockers surgeries and figured they would make some quick bucks
Scared my butt!

It makes sense to me that this has been her first legit venture out, and possibly it was against JB's wishes. I think there's a possibility she's either been holed up since she was released, just enjoying food and drink, or she's been heading out for quick trips incognito. She got tired of it, Baez said wait a little longer, and she said no way Jose and made her own deal.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I am so, so embarrassed and hope that everyone will please accept my apology for my ridiculous posts yesterday regarding the “reflections” I saw in the store window and Casey’s sunglasses. I was on some real heavy duty pain meds for 2 tooth extractions and honestly thought I saw those (photographer) reflections. After a much lower dose today and reviewing the images/video today, I can see clearly that they aren’t there. Again, please accept my apologies…I’m really not that crazy (well maybe a little bit) and will try to do better. :crazy:

My son didn't take any photos of her, although I wish he would have - he could sure use the money, I'm sure!

I have been a reader of WS for many years, since the JonBenet Ramsy case. There have been many, many, many times that I have wanted to make a post but was unable to register as a poster because I didn't have an IP-based email address. I've read here for YEARS and had to just settle for being able to read but not interact because I couldn't join. When I talked to my son Sunday evening and put all of this together with the photos and videos that were posted on TMZ, I made a comment on the TMZ site. Shortly after, a WS poster (Stella5 IIRC) made a post here on WS concerning my comment on TMZ site. I made a 2nd post on the TMZ site and thanked Stella5 for transferring my comments on the TMZ site to those here on WS. In the meantime, I had wanted to post my info so badly for everyone her at WS that I sent an email to the contact option here on WS and explained that I wanted to share this info but couldn't become a poster because of my email address issue and asked the WS contact person to post the info to the forum for me. Thankfully, the contact person here at WS set me up with an account so that I can finally, after many years of being a reader, participate in the discussions here. After waiting several years and being afforded the priviledge of finally becoming a member here, I'm certainly not going to make my posting debut by spewing dishonest garbage. All of the info I have posted is a true and accurate account of my son's observances of the young woman who appears in the TMZ photos and video and who was staying at the same hotel that he stayed at for a few days.

As a side note, my son said that while the Varsity Inn isn't anything luxurious by any means, it's not THAT bad. His room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the price was right. (He's pinching pennies because of his moving expenses.) But he said the place isn't a dump at all. Not the Hyatt or Hilton, but not a dump either.

63E0D0F128EC464C82A783BC9D656164.gif

When I saw the post about "Aunt Kathy" I thought about CA's (distant) cousin, Dana, who gave an interview shortly after the trial verdict:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3oT-2nOYQ

Does anyone remember this? She talks about the A's writing a book which would point the stinky finger to GA. :rollercoaster:

:seeya:

IIRC M Lippman said that woman was not a relative of the A's...

Are you in Ohio too Roxy?

I lived near Columbus for 40 years. Spent a couple of years living in St. Petersburg, FL (Pinellas County - oh, the SHAME) and also in West Hollywood, CA and returned to Ohio in 2006. I'm now in Michigan and have been here a little over a year and a half. I know the Columbus area VERY well.

First post here, so hope I get this right. I have followed this case like many others for the past three years. I've always read comments and am amazed at how many smart people I find on here. One thing I want to see if anyone can make sense of...The new video I saw today of Casey, after the Old Navy Shopping, and in the black shirt. If you notice about 1:22 into the video, it appears a minivan parked there with different license plates--not Ohio like the others. Also if you look 1:25 into the video when she crosses the street there is a white car parked behind a motorcycle--different plates on the front as well. And if you carefully look at about 1:28 in you will see a white car parked in front of the motorcycle as well with the same kind of license plates. Now I'm not as good as everyone else here but I was wondering if anyone would be able to recognize what state these plates were from.
I myself believe she was in Ohio in the Old Navy video, but not so much convinced with the others in the black and then the white shirt.
Welcome-5.jpg

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I am so, so embarrassed and hope that everyone will please accept my apology for my ridiculous posts yesterday regarding the “reflections” I saw in the store window and Casey’s sunglasses. I was on some real heavy duty pain meds for 2 tooth extractions and honestly thought I saw those (photographer) reflections. After a much lower dose today and reviewing the images/video today, I can see clearly that they aren’t there. Again, please accept my apologies…I’m really not that crazy (well maybe a little bit) and will try to do better. :crazy:

I think they call them "kittens" here. lol

Here's why it's staged. If the pap knew where she was it would be BLOWN all over the airwaves by now - I'm talking name of where she was staying, her address, it would be a NUTHOUSE!!

If the pap told the world where she was, it would bring in competition. The pap would no longer have the exclusive pics and video to sell. I believe there is more. We saw TMZ buy one portion of the video, and Huffington Post purchase an additional portion. Perhaps the pap did offer a location for a higher price, but none were willing to pay.

I think that the nature of this particular professional quality video as surreptitious suggests some caution. This is being released very carefully. The video is edited to omit time she spends away from the window in the store, or perhaps to omit location material in the street walk segments, each cut is just a few seconds.

The first is 13 seconds. It is cut between her walk down Lennox TC and her opening the door to Old Navy.

Then we get a 4 second segment before another cut. That's most likely because she walks out of view from the close of the door into the store.

Then we get the 16 second segment of her looking at scarves and bags. Cut.

Then we get a 13 second segment of her looking at the red dress. Cut.

Another cut to her back at the scarf rack for 11 seconds. Cut.

Last cut at Old Navy has her exiting and walking passed couple with child, and is 15 seconds. Cut.

That's six cuts for 1 minute and 12 seconds of the tape. I am not going to count the rest of the cuts in the various 54 seconds of street walking. I just wanted to make a point.

This is a cautious release IMO. Cautious to not let anyone else scoop this, and cautious as in there is more to release. IMO.

I didn't look at the video, but fyi there are currently two different Ohio license plate styles.

Glad you were finally able to join and share Roxy! Everything you have said, rang true to me and I loved getting confirmation that someone who saw her up close and personal thought it was her. In the pictures, her eyes look completely different to me and I was going back and forth on whether or not it was her.

I'm still having a hard time thinking she could possibly gain that much weight in her hiney and thighs in that short of a time period. I also can't get past the eyes. Her eyes in court seem to be turned up much more on the outside than the eyes in these pictures and as others have said, the nose and mouth don't match either.

Not that I doubt your son, but it could be possible that the whole thing was a set up with a look alike and the pics were taken on the days he was there. Explaining why she was in and out of the room all the time... clothing changes, etc..

The "walk" is the only that looks "Casey" to me and that can learned by a good actress. The freckles and moles are easily painted on.

Does your son by any chance know where this picture was taken? I've walked all over he!! and half of Columbus on google maps looking for it.:crazy:
KC5.jpg

If no one gets back to you from here don't think they are ignoring you. Supposedly whenever you hit on the story online KC get's paid so many of us are not going back there to look at the pictures. But I think it was said early on the license plates are Ohio. jmo

Welcome.

I lived near Columbus for 40 years. Spent a couple of years living in St. Petersburg, FL (Pinellas County - oh, the SHAME) and also in West Hollywood, CA and returned to Ohio in 2006. I'm now in Michigan and have been here a little over a year and a half. I know the Columbus area VERY well.

I lived there from 1976 until 1999, I'm in Northern Ohio as well. Welcome! BTW, Perfect Murder in a Perfect town is on Lifetime right now 8-12, I started WS back during the Ramsay case as well!

nose and knockers surgery:floorlaugh: Just like her to augment her looks instead of actually changing them.....

If she did (which I doubt) have these surgeries...not only would she have had to had them almost immediately, i.e .like July 18th or so to be out and about, but also, that would involve numerous people too and someone would have talked, they always do...word always leaks out about plastic surgery...and even hair cuts, manicures, etc...surely those minders of Jose's don't double as plastic surgeons too...JMO

I find your son's account of KC fascinating, and I am so glad you posted it, thank you!! :) I agree, and think the Varsity Inn is like some of the Days Inns or Quality Court Inns: Economy/ budget - - but clean, comfortable and decent. And I think KC staying at one, going into Old Navy, drinking frappacino, is pretty decent living considering all the poor people she left behind in jail, who will serve years of time for far less than what she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288