Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried too. Nothing good.

What gets me everytime is the dude that stands up from the floor by the jeans! Everytime, I think he is gonna do something to her!

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

First couple of times I've seen him it freaked me out!

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg

She spotted him here, too.

Dirty look much? I see the jaw is out. :great:

She is referring to the whole area behind Casey - all those trees behind her instead of the sidewalk going off into the distance. The sidewalk ends. That's the main reason I think she has the right spot picked out. It didn't make any sense until I realized that Casey spotted the guy filming her and turned around to avoid him.

I see what you guys mean. Who knows. I was trying to put myself on the sidewalk or behind the row of boxwoods that match the TMZ photo and I felt it was these trees plus a blur effect (or shodow due to time of day)
behindthespot.jpg

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=40.016352,-82.999988&spn=0.000492,0.000862&t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.016352,-82.999988&panoid=D1PRuUodPsl5Nbm7ymZUDA&cbp=12,166.31,,0,15.35&z=20"]Google Maps[/ame]

Lippman just said on NG that GA and CA think it's her and they are concerned for GAs sister in Ohio because they didn't want anything to do with the trial or with FCA and these rumors that they are helping her could put them in jeopardy! :eek:

Is GA's sister Aunt Kathi? She was writing KC in jail begging for contact...

But then again, they do know what their daughter is capable of. lol

But not really, do they? No one will ever know what Caylee went through or the terrible things Casey has done. We just know a portion of a sordid, twisted tale. :twocents:

I tried too. Nothing good.

What gets me everytime is the dude that stands up from the floor by the jeans! Everytime, I think he is gonna do something to her!

that appeared to be a very strange movement to me also!
the felon does not look down at the person crouching near her ... and the person who crouches to the floor then stands up does not look at the felon even briefly ... very odd
seems it would have been natural instinct to turn and look to see what the person was doing on the floor beside you ....

BBM - I have seen this posted several times about her not having a drivers license. Wasit ever sad she did not have one? I am just curious as to why I see this posted often. Drivers license in Florida are good for 6 years so her license could still be valid. Not being snarky, just wondering why it is thought she does not have one.

while she was in jail it got suspended i cannot remember why but at the time no one thought it was an issue however i would guess shoe could get one now. I wish i could recall why maybe it expired or something like that.

Also with regard to all pics being in one day. No Way lok at her in the video ! she has gained 20 lbs and her earrings are different. Who changes earrings and other jewerly in one day? this is so staged I just hope the report they got upwards of 500K is not true. I belive the new york post had an article about what they got no one knows but they said up to that much is possible yuck!

Just tossing this out there - someone, I think here in the thread said the cup was almost full - but, IMHO it is almost gone. See marks I made. I think it looks fuller at a glace because the cup is clear and her hand is wrapped around it.
almostempty.jpg

Yes it looks almost gone with just foam left over clinging to the ice and sides.

Is this confirmed that JB was contacting MSM? The only thing I've heard was a supposed report from TMZ saying they "saw" the video but weren't showing it yet. (This was on HLN, I think it was NG with Diane Diamond hosting and they didn't state TMZ didn't purchase the video, just that they didn't release the video.)

Sorry, I was referring to the night of KC's release. Several reporters(Jean C, Jim L) at the jail that night said JB was calling different news outlets (I think People Mag was one) trying to sell photos JB and KC would take immediately after her release. Later TMZ talked about the corona picture and I think TMZ said on their site that they would not purchase it.

that appeared to be a very strange movement to me also!
the felon does not look down at the person crouching near her ... and the person who crouches to the floor then stands up does not look at the felon even briefly ... very odd
seems it would have been natural instinct to turn and look to see what the person was doing on the floor beside you ....

I have to go relook at the video, but just thinking about this, and my mind has gone where everything is a conspiracy now lol, and part of a set-up, could the person on the floor been "setting" up the best position for FCA to be in, that the videographer had that person go in, find the "best" place for FCA to stand, like a "practice" person for the videographer, and then he was sitting there so FCA would know where to stand, and then when FCA went in, she knew just where to stand so the person taking the video would get the best shot. Like that particular window area, where she starts looking? if FCA was in on this. just a thought. IMO, MOO, etc.

Google Maps

If you zoom in to the beginning of the driveway you can see the cement slabs actually match up between the unevenness of both driveways and the TMZ photos above. There's a gap from the sidewalk to the driveway in front of the tree on both, and there's another gap in the 2nd driveway (south of tree) that matches the photos. I would guess that she was probably standing near the steps in the photo, and the hedges are just out far enough it's too hard to see the steps, etc.

:truce: I am too old for this! I think I understand what you want me to do, but unless you draw me a pic, send me a check from Harvey Levin and get me booked on NG......... can I just believe mine works too?

LMAO - this is fun. Sure wish my eyes were young enough to enjoy it as much as my mind is! Am I a :loser: -- tell the truth. Do loses get thwartcakes now? I am so confused! :banghead:

Lippman just said on NG that GA and CA think it's her and they are concerned for GAs sister in Ohio because they didn't want anything to do with the trial or with FCA and these rumors that they are helping her could put them in jeopardy! :eek:

that is just not true ... total rewriting of history

all of Aunt Kathy's letters to the felon in jail, indicate that Aunt Kathy went to Orlando more than once to see Cindy and George, and Aunt Kathy wanted to see the felon in jail, and Aunt Kathy told the felon more than once to let her know if she could help in any way!

and ...
http://www.wkbn.com/mostpopular/sto...hony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx
Aunt Kathy said:
"I want my niece to know that I love her but she just, I just wish she would speak the truth no matter what has happened," said Kathy Eddy. "You know she still has the love of her family, but it is just, it's just really hurting."
"The Eddys said they hope to get to Florida soon to be with George and his wife."

June 25, 2010 doc dump

Aunt Kathy Eddy in Ohio
Canfield, OH 44406

Letters Aunt Kathy wrote to the Inmate while she was in jail:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html - Part 1
(1) Nov 21, 2009 - page 309 - letter from Aunt Kathy
(2) Dec ? 2009 - page 390
(3) Oct ? , 2009 - page 669

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039452/detail.html - Part 2
(4) Feb 24, 2009 - page 125

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039449/detail.html - Part 3
Aunt Kathy- pg 114- pg 593- pg 644- pg 648

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039428/detail.html - Part 4
Aunt Kathy- pg 136- pg 942

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039453/detail.html - Part 5
Aunt Kathy- pg 716- pg 982

2/24/09
"We were in Orlando and able to spend some time with your Mom and Dad"

Feb 24, 2009
"If you need me, please don't hesitate to reach for me. I will be back in Orlando in April, would love to possibly spend a few minutes with you"

pg 115
"I will be in Orlando over Easter. If you would allow me to see you, I would love to."

page 594
Aug 29, 2009
"was in Fla a couple weeks ago and spent time with your Dad, Mom, Lee & Mallory. I really like her. The first time I met her a couple months back I just really thought she was a great person."
"Watching your parents being baptised was great. I hope I have the honor to see you do that someday"

page 648
"it was a month ago your Mom and Dad were here"
"maybe I could come to see you"
"let me know if you might be OK with that"

page 716
April 30, 2009
"saw your Mom and Dad over Easter break"
"would love to see you someday. let me know if you want to see your old Aunt!"

"I turned 50 4/24 [yuck!]"

But not really, do they? No one will ever know what Caylee went through or the terrible things Casey has done. We just know a portion of a sordid, twisted tale. :twocents:

Or dare I say it -----> What she had planned next for them and the house. JMHO, etc.....

:truce: I am too old for this! I think I understand what you want me to do, but unless you draw me a pic, send me a check from Harvey Levin and get me booked on NG......... can I just believe mine works too?

LMAO - this is fun. Sure wish my eyes were young enough to enjoy it as much as my mind is! Am I a :loser: -- tell the truth. Do loses get thwartcakes now? I am so confused! :banghead:

:crazy: LMAO... Harvey Levin!

This is fun :) My eyes are hurting me today though.. too much Google Earth!

Come on, you guys.

This is a Casey Anthony look-a-like being filmed from TMZ (an extremely shoddy enterprise).

As ugly, as it is. I bet that TMZ's internet hits went up about 3,000%.

Oh, America. TMZ is Laughing ALL the way to the bank. :great:

Come on, you guys.

This is a Casey Anthony look-a-like being filmed from TMZ (an extremely shoddy enterprise).

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT! Better their pockets than the felon and crews!

I will use this as my excuse for all the clicks and now I won't feel guilty clicking so much to find the cracks in sidewalks, etc. I was kicking myself for not just making a copy on day one so I could not click them again. Now you made it all bessssssssssssssser! THANKS!

Come on, you guys.

Well, does OSU have a theater dept?

Best Lead role gets Oscar for: attitude, strut, style, sneers and even pigeon toes.

Make up artisit: Oscar for mole recreation!

If so, I hope it comes out who did the makeup and who the actress is -- I think Lifetime would be interested!

Geezzzzzzzz, time to go dust my "most gullible" award from high school band again??????????????

Watching her chew gum on the video convinced me it was her. Looked just like her mama with the smackin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo