Please View This Has Been So Well Done.

It takes just a couple of minutes for LE to pull the info from a phone. They did it while they were interviewing many of the witnesses.

I remember reading somewhere that they took KC's phone downloaded the info they needed from it and then returned it to her. It was ultimately confiscated again once she was arrested.

A peaceful protester sitting with her dog on City property was told by Lee to move it. She said she would rather have LE tell her that. He got pissed grabbed her signed and walked up the street being trailed by the meda telling him he couldn't do that. He tried to break up the sign but the sign won. A neighbor chastised LA for his behavior and took the sign back to the protester. In the meantime, LA took the dogs water dish and dumped the water out and threw the dish away.

A real man!:rolleyes:

You just sparked something for me. HOW did TL talk to KC about stealing from Amy - or better yet WHEN? CA and AH went and took KC out of TL's apt. AH had NO KNOWLEDGE of KC's hitting the checking account AT THAT TIME! So, neither did TL or CA.

WHEN did TL talk to KC about "taking money from your friend's account"? As far as we have been told - KC never spoke to TL again after she left the apt with CA and AH. TL has never seen her again - in person.

Again, TL DID NOT KNOW about the AH check theft until AFTER KC was in custody - or at least LE was involved. SO WHEN DID HE ASK HER THIS?????

So so so so much we don't know yet. Can't wait to see the "aces" that LE has up their sleeves!!!!!!!

i have been searching for transcripts of these conversations and i can't find any information.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: They did it to themselves. It isn't hate for me either. I just call it like I see it and what I have seen has been a horrific display of defiance and coverup perpetuated by lies, schemes, and indifference towards finding Caylee.

And it did not have to be that way. They didn't kill Caylee, but the A's ruined their lives for good by protecting her murderer instead of trying to salvage the life they were left with. One talking head said the A's could be facing 10 years in prison for each count of OJ or AA. So let's say CA is charged with three counts....that's 30 years. And if the charges are federal they are really screwed. The feds do not plea down and they don't care about whether the public feels the A's should be charged or not. The feds do what they need to do to enforce the law.

And it did not have to be that way. They didn't kill Caylee, but the A's ruined their lives for good by protecting her murderer instead of trying to salvage the life they were left with. One talking head said the A's could be facing 10 years in prison for each count of OJ or AA. So let's say CA is charged with three counts....that's 30 years. And if the charges are federal they are really screwed. The feds do not plea down and they don't care about whether the public feels the A's should be charged or not. The feds do what they need to do to enforce the law.

Yep.There was a talking head somewhere saying something like it's not such a big crime to lie to the local LE but it's totally different when it's lying to the feds.

I hope all 3 of them get what they deserve. Who knows, they may do more time than the daughter/sister they have tried to protect. I hope they serve the max. It's a good lesson for loser helicopter parents everywhere.

Very powerful and well done videos. Too bad they can't use those in court against the grandparents.

They did leave out some things I would have like to have seen in there tho:

They left out Lee's evil laughter about the smell in the trunk (they only got the chuckle). They should have played it over and over while showing Lee taking down the memorials for Caylee, the high five photo, and the dog incident.

They could have used George talking about the "cleaning fluids" and dead squirrels. Him driving around with the billboard at a veiled attempt to search while hearing Cindy's voice in the background telling us to get off our @sses to look for Caylee and also her saying we are going to be the ones to put her in a coffin (which they still haven't done).

add the mother of the year quote while showing how much time she spent txt messaging!

The other shoe will drop, when the A's are asked to make restitution for costing the taxpayers so much money and LE so much time. When the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth comes out..... (not that I think it ever will)
IMO

This may be off topic but the last text between TL and KC was the morning of the 16. He asked why she didn't tell him about Caylee, she said she just returned from riding with the OCSD to look at apts. trying to find Zanni and she was taking a shower and felt like he**, if I remember correctly this is also when she says if they don't find Caylee she will spend eternity in jail. These were forwarded to Yuri but I am not sure where to locate them now. I just remember reading them and these aren't exact text's just from my memory.

It amazes me whenever I hear CA incorrectly state there was only one photo of Casey partying after June 16th. I want to scream isn't one enough?!!

add the mother of the year quote while showing how much time she spent txt messaging!
Along with the photo of her "pole dancing" on the woman, throwing up in the toilet, the flag dress photo, and her peeing behind the car. :rolleyes: Can't forget to add the grainy photos of her cashing Amy's checks, too!

Let's add in the clips of Cindy saying, "There is NO evidence" while showing her words in the interview saying how she washed the pants, took things out of the car, and then cut to her words about how "Lying isn't illegal" with a follow-up of her statement about how Casey's "mistruths and half-truths are out there" while showing a written version Yuri's words telling Casey then telling Cindy how everything was a lie.

Gosh, I could do this all day!

It amazes me whenever I hear CA incorrectly state there was only one photo of Casey partying after June 16th. I want to scream isn't one enough?!!

Well, she was getting paid for that. So....it's OK, according to Cindy.
:eek:

That person put alot of work on those pieces. They should be on the prosecutors side at trial!

Caylee is gone........but she left us with a song. I'll never hear "You are my sunshine" again without seeing her in my mind and feeling her in my heart.

I just remembered one of the visits with CA and GA and him asking her about stealing money from Amy and she said she did it in a time of desperation. I watched the videos of her shopping at Target and I saw her "desperately" buying beer, food for her and her boyfriend and bras, panties, new sunglasses, and clothes.

I believe it was in this last video that had a statement from Tony saying that he asked Casey why she stole from Amy. Casey's response was that she needed a back up plan..
I don't remember that being in any of the statements...do any of you?
I'll go back and see exactly where that part was at and post back.

That part starts about 2:38 of video 4.

According to this statement TL says he talked to KC on the morning of July 16th.

Snipped from pdf document 2, page 22. (p. 282 of discovery docs):

Anthony Lazzaro interview with Detective White:
A Which baffled me you know. And the fact that she stole money from her friend too and I just like, bombarded with that information it was just too much. But ah, yeah I so I was asking her (Inaudible)...her a little bit this morning I was like, if you had fifteen ..you had this fifteen thousand dollars in the bank account. You know in another bank account that you say you have.
Q Uh-huh (affirmative)
A Why would you need to take money from your friend's account? And she goes I needed for some kind of backup plan. I was like, what kind of backup plan you talking about? And she's like, oh don't... I was like, I don't want to hear about no back plan. I don't want to hear anything that you have to say about stuff like that. And she's like, oh no nothing like that. I'm like, I don't... just don't say anything about that I don't want to hear it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf (handwritten page number 282)

I've always wondered why she would freely discuss a back up plan on this date. He didn't want to go there either...almost like he knew what she was referring to.

Heavily edited or not, very very compeling. Thank heavens for that first 911 call....the most telling and truthful part of everything IMO.

Very powerful video!!

It literally breaks my heart to see 2 year old Caylee snuggling in her PaPa's arms. She is eerily calm with him and so very affectionate. It's striking to me as a mother of young children that Caylee would snuggle so calmly with him like that while being videotaped.

It says a lot about her sweet nature.

It's hard not to cry when thinking about how that was probably Caylee's last loving moment with her Papa....and it's all caught on film.

Uhm, the videos are heavily taken out of context and edited. They're obviously extremely biased. But whatever. It seems like the Cindy & George hate is accepted, and even encouraged :)eek:) here.

(snipped) Bolded by me:waitasec:

No it was done very well. Truth is a far cry for these people, I for one DO NOT HATE...But this is what it is and if you go and read the document dumps
You Will Understand that the story that KC, LA, CA, and GA, changes from great Whoopies on thier part.

Thank You Windchime. Very sad and it brings back to life that IT Is About Sweet Little Angle Caylee..

Also after watching these videos, it made me stop and think about Caylee's extended family, her great grandma, her great grandpa and all of the family who are so innocent in this mess but who are heartbroken that this little angel is gone. God bless you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back