POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me....is that the Golder property?.....i think it is...but not 100% sure :)

if it is.....you must have read my mind last night....because i wanted to ask if you had or will take a pic of it :woohoo:

thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Note, I'm trying to put the property lines in and it is difficult because of all the trees! I thought the small house where the two guys live and the pump house with little water tower beside it sat closer to the street. That is the lot surrounded by Golder property I am talking about.

Beautiful photography Mike. Thanks so much xox

Yea, ironic, isn't it? I'll post the rest tomorrow. I don't know which place belongs to who. The left side of the picture is north of Foreman and the top is east.

evening everyone... I'm sure most of you are cuddled up sleeping but I'm swollen as all get out this morning and probably won't be able to walk to my bed LOL So, it's the chair for me until 2 hours when my sister gets here to..."pamper" me LOL

So... I've tried to play catch up. I'm really missing SS... It's been 4 days since she's been here & that is so unlike her. I sure hope she is ok. Maybe I'm just a worry wart....At least yall know I care about all of your well beings!

I believe the car that broke down is now fixed and it's the one the LEs took to look at.

It was his Honda Del Sol that he was driving when he followed MB on the 31st.

Do we know this for certain? I know he was driving the Del Sol when he followed MB and that is the car that was taken by LE -- but do we know for sure he drove the Del Sol to Ellensburg?

No Jules, I am not sure. But it was my understanding that he was driving the Del Sol before Lindsey went missing and again after.
And we haven't heard of him owning another car. The only one mentioned in the SW was the Del Sol. I'm assuming if there was another one the police would have searched it also.

Diane D's last name (D) is also the last name of a another child, who is also missing, from Escondido, CA (Amber D). Also, Amber's aunt recently traveled to McCleary (I can't remember where she lives, but it isn't CA or McCleary, WA) to help set up the search center for Lindsey. You can find posts from Amber's aunt in 'Lindsey Baum "Important" thread.
Could this be the same person, who posted to DG's ms and who is also Amber's aunt? Thanks to anyone who knows!

http://www.bringamberhome.com/
Saw the the answer to my own question elsewhere, and thought I'd better finish this one off in case anyone else was curious about it. Someone who knows Amber D's mom asked her if she was related to the Diane D. who posted to DG's ms page, and she said no.
Apparently, the 'D' name showing up in two cases that concern missing children is just a strange coincidence. Very strange, but there it is.

ETA: Thanks to the person who asked Amber's mom about this!

Again Mike Kudo's on the pictures, this one really made me realize again just how small she is and there is so much land to cover.........

No kidding! Who owns all the land around the properties? Do they own acres and acres? Can the area around them be searched?

Because the car has already been returned, I have a feeling if he is the perp, he took her to a place where he left her. That's why I'd like to know where he and his peers liked to go and party. Perhaps she is not around the property, or he had a fave spot in the woods around his home.

Where is SS ? I hope she is ok ! Haven't seen her here in a while :(

Is this thread just for DG or are we discussing other potential perps here as well?

Exactly Kimster, we need to find out where he liked to hang out, specifically somewhere that he could get his car to.
He would have to feel real comforable here as well knowing no one would be showing up anytime soon, so I'm not sure it would really be a " Party Place". I do feel he picked her up in that car offered her a ride home, and then just kept driving.
If he is third generation in that town I am sure he knows that place like the back of his hand...knwim..

There are no mods to lock this thread online right now. I have made a request, though and that means, be careful when writing a long post AND copy it before hitting the submit button or you may lose your post if the thread is locked while you are typing.

See you all in Thread 2 :)

Salem

There are no mods to lock this thread online right now. I have made a request, though and that means, be careful when writing a long post AND copy it before hitting the submit button or you may lose your post if the thread is locked while you are typing.

See you all in Thread 2 :)

Salem

Quoting myself to keep this on the current page.

I wish I could share my suspicions but what would happen if I was right on and somehow it compromised the work of LE?

Speaking of LE. In my mind it is a given that they want to get this guy at least as much as any of us. Besides their professional pride they are just as human as the rest of us and any feelings you may be having about catching this guy they are having also. This isn't a burglary or a speeding ticket to them. It's about Lindsey.

Yea, ironic, isn't it? I'll post the rest tomorrow. I don't know which place belongs to who. The left side of the picture is north of Foreman and the top is east.
The property on the right? DG's? What's with that huge hole in the ground? (creepy) And...look at all the car tracks that lead into the dense woods. Can searches be done around these properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz