POI: Joseph Brewer #2

*Indigo*

Reaction score
This thread is to detail and discuss POI Joseph Brewer

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
First time poster but I have been following since the beginning. I was listened to the unresolved podcast and during it they say not only did Hackett make the phone calls to mari Gilbert he travelled to New Jersey to make the phone call!! Has anyone else heard this. How is that not hook line and sinker?! This is before or the same day as when AD went to oak beach. HOW did he know she was missing? HOW did he get maris phone number and know what town in Jersey she lived in if he didn’t have any contact with Shannon?? If that is the case how is he cleared as a POI. If that’s the case it’s time to start demanding more answers.

First time poster but I have been following since the beginning. I was listened to the unresolved podcast and during it they say not only did Hackett make the phone calls to mari Gilbert he travelled to New Jersey to make the phone call!! Has anyone else heard this. How is that not hook line and sinker?! This is before or the same day as when AD went to oak beach. HOW did he know she was missing? HOW did he get maris phone number and know what town in Jersey she lived in if he didn’t have any contact with Shannon?? If that is the case how is he cleared as a POI. If that’s the case it’s time to start demanding more answers.

Many people have been demanding answers, soursara, and for a long time. Honest answers will only happen when the elected and politically powerful demand the truth from the SCPD and Prosecutors.

Many people have been demanding answers, soursara, and for a long time. Honest answers will only happen when the elected and politically powerful demand the truth from the SCPD and Prosecutors.
Oh I know we’ve all been demanding answers for a long time I just can’t believe I heard Hackett made that call from New Jersey! That just blows my mind he was cleared just based on that info alone! Anybody know if that’s true?

I agree with you hawkshaw. The problem with law enforcement is they are just not intelligent. Being closed minded is a requirement because they go around digging through pockets and caging people for having marijuana. Investigation requires an open mind. I've never, ever seen any evidence that a single intelligent law enforcement officer ever existed.

That's a bit much. (Overly Dramatic, exaggerated, etc.) MOO

Shake, shake, shake it up! Let the singing begin folks! Seems the jig may be up after all. I will await patiently to hear who sings their first song.

In response to Soursara's post:

I just went back today and listened to Season 1 of the LISK podcasts. In the second episode, a few days after Shannan's disappearance, I believe (no date given) Shannan's driver and AD were said to be met by PH at the gate, and told them he would help and call police (but didn't). Right after this, it was said, PH called Shannan's mom, with the famous 'home for wayward girls' statements, and then denial. If PH called Mari right after meeting with driver and AD, he couldn't be in two places at once--Oak Beach, and Jersey. But, there were two calls from PH to Mari(?) Second call maybe was placed when he did "investigative" work out in Jersey City(?) I'm sure this has been covered somewhere before, I'm sorry, just thought I'd add since I just refreshed my memory on this particular case.

Right now I'm very interested in the drugs that were in Shannan's system, in particular, who gave them to her, and what they could have done if narcotics. The podcast said AD and Mari mentioned Shannan was not taking her bipolar meds, and from what AD said, seemed like quite a while. I'm interested in knowing if there was cocaine, and mixed with something else improperly given to her possibly by PH. Add epinephrine/norepinephrine to that and fight/flight/freeze response. Interesting PH had at least one former malpractice case I could find, where he didn't follow procedure and didn't document properly, etc.

Anyways, I'll shut up now, lol. I don't know nearly as much about this case as most of ya'll!

In response to Soursara's post:

I just went back today and listened to Season 1 of the LISK podcasts. In the second episode, a few days after Shannan's disappearance, I believe (no date given) Shannan's driver and AD were said to be met by PH at the gate, and told them he would help and call police (but didn't). Right after this, it was said, PH called Shannan's mom, with the famous 'home for wayward girls' statements, and then denial. If PH called Mari right after meeting with driver and AD, he couldn't be in two places at once--Oak Beach, and Jersey. But, there were two calls from PH to Mari(?) Second call maybe was placed when he did "investigative" work out in Jersey City(?) I'm sure this has been covered somewhere before, I'm sorry, just thought I'd add since I just refreshed my memory on this particular case.

Right now I'm very interested in the drugs that were in Shannan's system, in particular, who gave them to her, and what they could have done if narcotics. The podcast said AD and Mari mentioned Shannan was not taking her bipolar meds, and from what AD said, seemed like quite a while. I'm interested in knowing if there was cocaine, and mixed with something else improperly given to her possibly by PH. Add epinephrine/norepinephrine to that and fight/flight/freeze response. Interesting PH had at least one former malpractice case I could find, where he didn't follow procedure and didn't document properly, etc.

Anyways, I'll shut up now, lol. I don't know nearly as much about this case as most of ya'll!
On the unresolved podcast on YouTube it says Hackett made his phone call from jersey before meeting with AD and MP

In the attached letter to 48 Hours CBS News Dr. Peter Hackett states that he contacted Mari Gilbert on May 6th, 2010 at 7:25 PM after speaking to Alex Diaz. He also states that her contacted Shannan Gilbert's sister on May 9th 2010 at 12:06 PM.

Why would he call Mari Gilbert and inquire about Shannan Gilbert's whereabouts & well-being, and state that she was in his care after he discovered through Alex Diaz that she was missing?

Attachments

• 48_hours_gilbert.pdf
    482 KB · Views: 21
In the attached letter to 48 Hours CBS News Dr. Peter Hackett states that he contacted Mari Gilbert on May 6th, 2010 at 7:25 PM after speaking to Alex Diaz. He also states that her contacted Shannan Gilbert's sister on May 9th 2010 at 12:06 PM.

Why would he call Mari Gilbert and inquire about Shannan Gilbert's whereabouts & well-being, and state that she was in his care after he discovered through Alex Diaz that she was missing?

Brewer places Pak, Dr. Hackett, Mrs "PISSED OFF" Hackett and himself at the gate @ OB
awaiting Alex Diaz on May 2, 2010

Hackett's 2 letters to 48 Hours, May 29, 2011 and June 28, 2011

Lawsuit filed
Gilbert v Hackett Nov. 15, 2012

EBT Brewer
October 20, 2014

P56
19 Q Did there come a time that you came to
20 actually physically encounter Peter Hackett?
22 one time I remember him the most was when I ran into
23 him at the gate was the 1st.
24 Q The 1st of what?
25 A Of June. Or was it May?
P57
2 Q What year? 2010?
9 A It was May of 2010. The period. The
10 significant period we're talking about. I met him at
11 the gate that Sunday.
12 Q That Sunday would be May 2, 2010;
15 Q Tell me how you first came to meet Peter
16 Hackett at the gate on May 2, 2010?
17 A As I recollect, I was meeting Mr. Diaz,
18 because he contacted me and I agreed to meet him, and
19 Mr. Hackett pulled up. He had a woman in his car, I
20 believe it was his wife. I immediately got out and I
21 was aware there was some situation. I was definitely
22 aware there was emething going on.
24 A Mr. Hackett got out of his car with a pen and
25 pad and began engaging me in questions on any events
P58
2 that I was aware of prior to that night, and he seemed
3 to be taking notes. He introduced himself. He was Mr.
4 Hackett, he said he was in foransic, he worked in
5 homicide, he was -- you know -- wanted to get a
6 timeline of what was -- of any events that I was aware
7 of from that prior -- that weekend. And he kept notes,
P82
8 Q When you drove there and you saw Pak, how
9 long after you saw Pak did you first see Hackett?
10 A I think immediately. Like almost
11 instantaneously.
12 Q Were they communicating with each other, when
!
13 you arrived, before you actually communicated with

The short answer is because he lied to somebody about the events that took place…
Maybe because SG did leave w. Pak after he gave her something, or he conspired w. Pak AFTER he gave her something, plays dumb at the gate (since he has already met Pak, obviously) when Pak returns w. Diaz, and then contacts Mari to validate the B.S. story about her leaving w. Pak, basically shifting blame away from himself and onto Pak as being the last person she was with.

Brewer places Pak, Dr. Hackett, Mrs "PISSED OFF" Hackett and himself at the gate @ OB
awaiting Alex Diaz on May 2, 2010

Hackett's 2 letters to 48 Hours, May 29, 2011 and June 28, 2011

Lawsuit filed
Gilbert v Hackett Nov. 15, 2012

EBT Brewer
October 20, 2014

P56
19 Q Did there come a time that you came to
20 actually physically encounter Peter Hackett?
22 one time I remember him the most was when I ran into
23 him at the gate was the 1st.
24 Q The 1st of what?
25 A Of June. Or was it May?
P57
2 Q What year? 2010?
9 A It was May of 2010. The period. The
10 significant period we're talking about. I met him at
11 the gate that Sunday.
12 Q That Sunday would be May 2, 2010;
15 Q Tell me how you first came to meet Peter
16 Hackett at the gate on May 2, 2010?
17 A As I recollect, I was meeting Mr. Diaz,
18 because he contacted me and I agreed to meet him, and
19 Mr. Hackett pulled up. He had a woman in his car, I
20 believe it was his wife. I immediately got out and I
21 was aware there was some situation. I was definitely
22 aware there was emething going on.
24 A Mr. Hackett got out of his car with a pen and
25 pad and began engaging me in questions on any events
P58
2 that I was aware of prior to that night, and he seemed
3 to be taking notes. He introduced himself. He was Mr.
4 Hackett, he said he was in foransic, he worked in
5 homicide, he was -- you know -- wanted to get a
6 timeline of what was -- of any events that I was aware
7 of from that prior -- that weekend. And he kept notes,
P82
8 Q When you drove there and you saw Pak, how
9 long after you saw Pak did you first see Hackett?
10 A I think immediately. Like almost
11 instantaneously.
12 Q Were they communicating with each other, when
!
13 you arrived, before you actually communicated with
The short answer is because he lied to somebody about the events that took place…
Maybe because SG did leave w. Pak after he gave her something, or he conspired w. Pak AFTER he gave her something, plays dumb at the gate (since he has already met Pak, obviously) when Pak returns w. Diaz, and then contacts Mari to validate the B.S. story about her leaving w. Pak, basically shifting blame away from himself and onto Pak as being the last person she was with.

Look at the enclosed.

Circled May 3 - met at gate
above is Karen Gambino
below is Tom-girl seen driving out

red underlined is #'s given Hackett by Alex and Mike.

First of All - why is H talking about himself in 3rd person
and yes, both Pak and Diaz gave Hackett Mari Gilbert's number

May 3 met at gate means H met Alex on May 3 at gate

NOT May 2 like Brewer is saying in his ebt.
Gambino aand Canning were at the gate when Alex arrived on May 3.
Canning told Alex he needed to talk to Hackett cuz he's the go to guy at OB
Alex was there to meet Brewer for the 2nd time.

Attachments

• 1 1a copy.png
    1 1a copy.png
    890 KB · Views: 54
how do you attach a picture when it states:
uploaded file is too large for server to process.
its ONE picture. websleuths - SO limited

I made it a LOT smaller
at the top of the right side of the top is
5/4 seen

that is the day that Pak and Alex Diaz met H together.
Hackertt put the date on the top right corner.

So - H met Alex Diaz at OB Gate on May 3. Gambino and Canning were there.
as indicated in his NOTEBOOK that Brewer mentions in his ebt.

H met Diaz AND Pak on May 4 - because he wrote 5/4 seen
on top right.

Hackett DID NOT CALL MARI ON MAY 4 -
he called Mari on May 3 at 1:42pm.

so all the B.S. that Pak and Diaz were there when H called Mari is a lie
a lie
a lie
a lie
it's perjury
in Hackett's ebt.
and also brewer is lieing when he says Alex was at the gate on May 2 in the night time
WITH Hackett, Pak and Hackett's wife.

Attachments

• 5 4 2.png
    5 4 2.png
    537.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Holy Smokes!

What was going on at that gate? Hackett and wife, Alex Diaz, Pak, Brewer, Tom Canning, Karen Gambino, 'Tom-girl'.

Why is Dr. Hackett taking on the role of a Police investigator? That is illegal as far as I know.

What is Canning's and Gambino's involvement?

Has the SCPD interviewed each of these people about this 'get-together'?

It would be great to get in one place, on one piece of paper--or a white board or something--the conflicts in statements made, especially with PH. Has anyone done that yet(?)

Wow, such good information here, and digging for info--I'm going to go back and read it ALL.

Was PH even a doctor? Is this the same PH where in publicly available records from Unified Court System (look under e-court) WebCivil Supreme Court there was a Nassau malpractice case with allegations of failure to do basic interventions and failure to document? Lido, does he have connections to Lido? Is PH a:

MD -or-
DO (Doctor of Osteopathy)

I have seen conflicting reports of his medical credentials, if that is the case. MD and DO are two different paths to becoming a doctor through college/university; two different focus of studies with similar outcomes in being able to treat patients.

Could his medical licenses or documentation be forgeries?

When you administer any medication to a patient, you are supposed to ask and screen them for any known allergies (to medication, especially), height and weight to determine dosage, and ask what medications they are taking--illicit, prescription, even herbal supplements because any of those can interact, and potentially cause a problem. This should be documented.

In a hospital setting, an RN administers those meds after getting the doctor's order, getting the meds from the pharmacy or dispensary (narcotics require additional verification), and then the RN administers the medication after prepping dosages and doing THREE checks of dosage, and safety checks, identifying the patient, etc. to cut down on medical dosage errors. RN is the one at fault if not administered properly.

Yet, here, it looks like some medical guy, having some stash of stuff (who knows what), and poking needles in people, or willy-nilly administering, I am guessing without documenting, or doing checks at all as to what the person already has in their system.

If it can be proven that PH is not a doctor (possibly), and worse, administered stuff in the way he did--possibly contributing to death...along with the lies and potentially perjuries. Wow. Anyone around him that night would want to protect themselves and lie too, so they wouldn't be accessories to murder(?)

Just thinking and rambling, great stuff, guys.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back