POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charging MP for acting as a driver would be an incredibly difficult case to try,
dear JimmySF:

lets start with transportation
10 years.

<modsnip: Removed rude comment>

Attachments

• transportation pak.45 PM.png
    transportation pak.45 PM.png
    70 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Apologies if this has been previously discussed...
Yesterday I took a drive down to Gilgo and Oak Beach and for the first time in slightly over 10 years I thought about the relationship (both in geographical distance and otherwise) between JB and PH. The address on file for the former home of PH is roughly a 9 minute walk from the former home of JB (and a 3 minuet drive) Now, for anyone who doesn't know the area, in the small little community that is the Oak Beach residences...this isn't exactly a "direct" route either. Did Shannan wander that far? Was she trying to reach the exit to the main road and made the wrong turn further into the community? Do I have the right address? Given the nature of the landscape it's not really plausible to think that she ran through yards etc (although not entirely impossible I guess) I always assumed when reading and researching that PH was an adjacent neighbour to JB. That is in fact not the case. Yes, Shannan was most probably on foot during that bit of time when she left the residence of JB and was banging on doors while allegedly on the phone with police dispatcher. I guess what Im trying to say is that...being down there in person (the former JB house is slightly visible from Oak beach Road -although the Fairway is technically private) made me think about constructing an arial map of the neighbourhood and labelling all the homes where we know she was. Basically tracing her steps in the community from those early morning hours. I should also mention, growing up on Long Island...I have a FAIRLY decent sense of the area just from being a New Yorker and summers on the island but yesterday I was super confused even in broad daylight. Then there is the issue of private roads, turn arounds, Robert Moses causeway, the marshes and all the various little nooks and crannies in the land that connect the area together. I was wondering if anyone else has thought about this. How she ended up running into PH? Was he at the home of JB that night? Were they in fact friends or even friendly neighbours? Im sure this information is known. How he got her mothers number? Did he call her mother from the NYC or Jersey City area? Is it a coincidence that he inserted himself into the scenario? Is it a coincidence that she was found in close proximity to his home....and so on. So many questions! Also, for anyone looking for a better understanding of what the heck i'm talking about Google Maps and Earth are really good tools. You can literally be transported to the very community. Most of those photos are from 2012 and thereafter.

I thought in our Justice system that the Jury decides guilt or innocence. LE only decides if a law has been broken based on the statutes. If law enforcement in Suffolk County is also determining which laws to enforce at their own discretion, then there is a problem.

dear JimmySF:

lets start with transportation
10 years.

<modsnip: Removed rude comment>
My comment that you quoted has NOTHING to do with what you commented about possible penalties. <modsnip: Removed rude comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought in our Justice system that the Jury decides guilt or innocence. LE only decides if a law has been broken based on the statutes. If law enforcement in Suffolk County is also determining which laws to enforce at their own discretion, then there is a problem.

Depressingly, this is how our police actually work in the UK now.

Okay, very simply. MP was chasing SG. Did he catch her? What do you think? MP claims he did not catch her. Is that the truth? Consider the probabilities.

TOS does not allow members to sleuth and post background information on anyone who has not been officially named by LE to be a POI or suspect in a crime.

Also, some rude posts have been removed or edited. Dial down the attitudes in this discussion or there will be a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Please read the Terms of Service (aka The Rules) that you all agreed to when you joined Websleuths.

How about a widely circulated story that the cops went into a certain person's basement and found stacks of child *advertiser censored* in a carriage. If true, why wasn't the owner arrested right then

With respect to the rules of this forum and not naming anyone who hasn't been a named a POI in the case, where was this story "widely circulated"?

How about a widely circulated story that the cops went into a certain person's basement and found stacks of child *advertiser censored* in a carriage. If true, why wasn't the owner arrested right then
Okay how 'bout it, what are you referring to?

The story was for some reason the cops had reason to go through Brewer's house. it was called the 'basement'. If what was said was true then Brewer should have been arrested and that should have been used as leverage against him. I have seen them screw legitimate people to get the answers they want.

The story was for some reason the cops had reason to go through Brewer's house. it was called the 'basement'. If what was said was true then Brewer should have been arrested and that should have been used as leverage against him. I have seen them screw legitimate people to get the answers they want.
My opinion is that nobody is going to be arrested or charged in this case. Why? Because too many 'important' people in the community do not want to be discovered.

Thats the biggest thing with this case and discussing it... so much of it is speculative. Brewer is a creep no doubt and his comments to Kolker in Lost Girls still irk me to this day, the "big chits" that is.

Okay how 'bout it, what are you referring to?
Why do you think I put this on the Blog? I put it there to see if anyone else heard of it. Did I even mention a name? I KNOW of one lawyer who had a friend remove kiddie *advertiser censored* in his house because he thought his house was going to be raided for other reasons.

Why do you think I put this on the Blog? I put it there to see if anyone else heard of it. Did I even mention a name? I KNOW of one lawyer who had a friend remove kiddie *advertiser censored* in his house because he thought his house was going to be raided for other reasons.
I didn't ask for a name I was simply asking what you were referring to. Thanks for clarifying!

Hello,
Apologies if this has been previously discussed...
Yesterday I took a drive down to Gilgo and Oak Beach and for the first time in slightly over 10 years I thought about the relationship (both in geographical distance and otherwise) between JB and PH. The address on file for the former home of PH is roughly a 9 minute walk from the former home of JB (and a 3 minuet drive) Now, for anyone who doesn't know the area, in the small little community that is the Oak Beach residences...this isn't exactly a "direct" route either. Did Shannan wander that far? Was she trying to reach the exit to the main road and made the wrong turn further into the community? Do I have the right address? Given the nature of the landscape it's not really plausible to think that she ran through yards etc (although not entirely impossible I guess) I always assumed when reading and researching that PH was an adjacent neighbour to JB. That is in fact not the case. Yes, Shannan was most probably on foot during that bit of time when she left the residence of JB and was banging on doors while allegedly on the phone with police dispatcher. I guess what Im trying to say is that...being down there in person (the former JB house is slightly visible from Oak beach Road -although the Fairway is technically private) made me think about constructing an arial map of the neighbourhood and labelling all the homes where we know she was. Basically tracing her steps in the community from those early morning hours. I should also mention, growing up on Long Island...I have a FAIRLY decent sense of the area just from being a New Yorker and summers on the island but yesterday I was super confused even in broad daylight. Then there is the issue of private roads, turn arounds, Robert Moses causeway, the marshes and all the various little nooks and crannies in the land that connect the area together. I was wondering if anyone else has thought about this. How she ended up running into PH? Was he at the home of JB that night? Were they in fact friends or even friendly neighbours? Im sure this information is known. How he got her mothers number? Did he call her mother from the NYC or Jersey City area? Is it a coincidence that he inserted himself into the scenario? Is it a coincidence that she was found in close proximity to his home....and so on. So many questions! Also, for anyone looking for a better understanding of what the heck i'm talking about Google Maps and Earth are really good tools. You can literally be transported to the very community. Most of those photos are from 2012 and thereafter.
1. SG went to JB’s House in the middle of the night 2. She was a sex worker. She ran out of the house a few hours later and screaming “they are trying to kill me.” 3. A year later she was found dead not far from JB house. 4. Found face up on shrubs off the ground . She didn’t drown. What more do you need to know?

Here is a map I made,

connect left and right sides
map shows where Shannan was last seen alive
Barbara Brennan's porch
Brennan's drive way was in direct line with Anchor Way
but house itself hidden behind huge hedges.

shannan was grabbed and forced in a SUV.
oh, but you already know that eh Portela?

Attachments

• sha left.png
    sha left.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • sha right.png
    sha right.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
connect left and right sides
map shows where Shannan was last seen alive
Barbara Brennan's porch
Brennan's drive way was in direct line with Anchor Way
but house itself hidden behind huge hedges.

shannan was grabbed and forced in a SUV.
oh, but you already know that eh Portela?

So you are alleging that there was a witness to her being forced into an SUV?

Pak's SUV was the only one cruising the streets AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member