POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Newsday said that in order for NYAG to investigate the case,
they need a referral from the DA (Sini) or Executive Office (phoney balloney)

Can you say B.S.?
and that doesn't stand for bible studies.

The rules set forth for The NYS AG to get involved are covered under NYS EXECUTIVE 63 3 - It is very exacting and written as such to restrict the powers and authority of the AG. Senator Boyle's letter will fall on deaf ears. If Chuck Schumer wrote such a letter it would make not one iota of a difference. George PATAKI made great efforts to make sure that Spitzer would be restricted from doing that AND, I believe I have absolute proof that.

By EXECUTIVE they mean Governo

ok. thank you for teaching ME something new from Hawkshaw - who'd a thunk it.

So - like Governor ANDREW Cuomo is going to do anything to help the victims of Long Island.
bwahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha
rememember

Spota had 2 people at his inauguration to read statements as Spota was sworn in.
Chuckie Schumer and Elliot Spiter.
When Tankleff's lawyers were making headway in his case
Spota tapped into Spitzer - another man leading a double and triple life with prostitution,
only Elliott only screwed women and women over 18 (ba dum bum)
back to Spota tapped into Spitzer to get a (ahem cough cough) Special Prosecutor
named Andrew Cuomo to investigate the Tankleff case.

Makes me sick to my stomach. Cuomo's been a dirty buddy of Spota for how long - 30 years?
need I say more?

My point is - Boyle knew this before his presser with the fancy glossy cardboard headshots of the LISK victims. This needs the FEDS to step in and kick *advertiser censored* like they did at Spota's trial. Where are the damn Feds?

Dont scream for NYAG. Scream for the U.S. Attorney's office Phil Boyle.
You are barking up the wrong tree and you know it dude

I'm having a hard time trying to find the depositions of Peter Hackett.

About 2 weeks ago I posted bits and pieces from Brewer's ebt.
Ya'll thought they were NOT public, and I kept saying they were.

Hackett's ebt is out there. It's out there for you to find.
You posted JB, MP and MG ebt's. The dweebs on the internet facebook sites are
all a gaga reading them, and it cracks me up cuz they don't understand a lot of it.

But you did and you do.
Hackett's is the one that is the bomb. And Brennan (Coletti and Canning have ebt's too)

About 2 weeks ago I posted bits and pieces from Brewer's ebt.
Hackett's is the one that is the bomb. And Brennan (Coletti and Canning have ebt's too)

Could you please send links to them so everyone here can read them or tell us how we can access them if they are somewhere online that can't be directly linked to. Or, if you had to order offline copies, perhaps you could scan them and post the scanned copies.

Thanks.

Could you please send links to them so everyone here can read them or tell us how we can access them if they are somewhere online that can't be directly linked to. Or, if you had to order offline copies, perhaps you could scan them and post the scanned copies.

Thanks.
not a chance

I believe Boyle was sincere with his press conference. He only spoke on what he knows or honestly think he knows.
This can get very complicated even for a lawyer like Boyle.

The IMPORTANT think he trotted it all out there
How could Boyle not realize how Bellone is connected to Oak Beach? Took me an easy search to find his campaign donation address there.

Hi - Robert Kolker here. before anyone goes down any silly rabbit holes here, let me just say that of course I talked with Brewer, and the conversation was recorded. You'll have to ask Brewer why he said we didn’t speak, but we absolutely did.
Brewer is being protected, and it seems like pak is getting paid to go with the story

I believe Boyle was sincere with his press conference. He only spoke on what he knows or honestly think he knows.

Berke's the #1 suspect because a podcast and wikipedia said so.

Got it.

Whitey Bulger's younger brother, Billy Bulger, with the assistance of the FBI
had become the president of the state senate, the most powerful
politician in Massachusetts.

Billy Bulger asked John Connolly to keep Whitey "out of trouble"

and yet, everyone in the Winter HILL Gang kept getting arrested, except for two guys -
Whitey Bulger and Steve Flemmi.

John Connolly was able to keep Whitey Bulger from being arrested.

To Quote Hawkshaw "The IMPORTANT think he trotted it all out there"
This is a Fed case. FEDS fled, told to stand down, but when do they stand up,
brush themselves off and stand back up again and kick *advertiser censored*.

In Suffolk county? nevah.

Another tear jerking story about Spota and McPartland in Newsday. One item speaks to a drunken car accident involving Burke and McPartland. It said Burke paid for the repairs out of his own pocket. During that time the DA office had scores and scores of collision companies under investigation. THEY JUST KEEP ON LYING.

Another tear jerking story about Spota and McPartland in Newsday. One item speaks to a drunken car accident involving Burke and McPartland. It said Burke paid for the repairs out of his own pocket. During that time the DA office had scores and scores of collision companies under investigation. THEY JUST KEEP ON LYING.

I bow down to you now. May I kiss the ring?
You ALWAYS said it was Burke leading Spota around by the ring in his nose.
You ALWAYS said it was Burke who was the smart one.
Criminal intelligence - doesn't even have a college degree.

Smart just like his REAL daddy.
Cunning, manipulative and controlling down to the last nth degree.
He's running Sini now folks - dont u think twice about it.
As long as Burke is alive, crime will flourish in Suffolk county.
JUst look at what they did to scalise
put him in a hit-and-run car accident in PA
so the cops went to his "criminal enterprise HQ"
Pot grow house and gun running enterprise.

Burke put Scalise in prison for (2?) years?
Did ya'll notice how Scalise stopped screaming about Hackett
in the Investigation Discovery tv show Unraveled?
He didnt say but-kuss about Hackett
he threw Burke under the bus.
yup.
Scalise played the game for his buddie Jimmy in the beginning screaming
about Hackett. And look what happens when Scalise gets out of Jail.
He's throwing BURKE into the ring as LISK.

I knew it
I knew it
I knew it
I knew it wasn't Hackett, just like ya'll did

So then there is zero chance of a referral from either Bellone or Sini’s office to NYS Attorney General’s office requesting an independent investigation into original handling of LISK investigation under Burke regime…
that leaves only Governor Cuomo who can potentially request an independent investigation, right?

Cuomo or Sini. Maybe not even Sini but Andy, for sure.. don’t hold your breath

Cuomo or Sini. Maybe not even Sini but Andy, for sure.. don’t hold your breath
What about a class action civil suit filed in NYS Court by the families of the victims of GB4 (and possibly SG/Ray also) against SCPD for handling of investigation under Burke Spota regime?

There isn't a case known to man where someone couldn't sue for incompetence. You do know the FBI stands : Federal Bureau of INCOMPETENCE. The point is there is not an investigative agency around is not immune from screwing up a case - it's the nature of the 'beast'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ameesqt