POI: Michael Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. I agree with all of that, except the part about SG possibly being seen by BB before being seen by GC. Nice post.

Hey thanks. I try hard. Sometimes I will be the first to admit that I am not good at writing things out and making it look all right and feel like it could be annoying to see. It's good to know people understand what I am trying to get out. :)

I thought i read that somewhere, but could just been my guesstimate based on the gap between 911end-BB call

I want to say I read it some where as well. I am thinking it must of been in one of these threads because I can't find it any where els (as in google searches).
Still was thinking that don't make much sense that she could of made it to GC house in four min then go threw all the events at GC house that took place then over by BB another four min later.

I would also like to add in no real relations to any of the post but just in general. I am feeling kind of bad picking GC apart. I by no means am saying he is liar or is involved but just that maybe simply he was feeling a little embarrassed for not helping as much as he could of. I don't blame him if he didn't let SG in. I guess I maybe wouldn't of let her in thinking it could be a set up to rob him...ect.
I just feel kind of bad picking apart a man who has tried to help and has given us all the most info regarding that night. It's just that like any normal human I am sure he has errors.

I don't feel nice about questioning all of his many statements either. I don't want to be thought of as a GC basher. From all I have seen and read, I like the guy. Quite a character ("I wouldn't at all mind having him as a nextdoor neighbor"). He does come off as a regular goodguy. Just that he is getting on in the years and his memory might not be what it used to be. I have been focusing on that very narrow window of time because, obviously, if there was nefarious, planned foulplay, that is precisely where/when we have any chance at all to uncover it. So I think it is worthwhile to take one long-last look, with fresh eyes, at that period of time.
As for MP, IMHO, I wouldn't want him living in the same State as me. I am not even crazy about the idea that he might still be located somewhere in the Northeast. Unfortunately, the more JB's there are, the more MP's there are going to be. And the more MP's there are the more JB's there are going to be. It seems to be an exploding industry. But those two guys know that Shannan Gilbert is no longer among the living, directly or indirectly, as a result of their actions. IMHO, those two characters were so caught up in their sleazy behaviors and "lifestyles", Shannan Gilbert died.

We are not there yet. I still have my doubts that GC completed a call to 911. I researched it bit more today. Here are pieces from several of his versions:
"as I was dialing 911........SG ran off"
"I started to dial 911........SG ran off"
"when I went to call the police........SG took off"
Did he ever get a dispatcher on the line? How long was he on the call for? What did he say?
I think, IMHO, when SG "took off" he didn't stay on the phone, if he ever was on it. You know he had his eyes on her as she took off, ran and fell down his steps, ran into the middle of the street, saw MP coming, ran under the boat, etc. By now, GC himself is down by the street and has the "conversation" with MP. So, when did he make the call?
Remember, MP says that GC told him "I am going to call the police".
GC says he told MP that he already had.

Sooo ... and then, his crystal ball or his telepathic abilities showed him, a police officer, he hadn't killed was on they way to Oak Beach and he let him in? Because when the officer arrived, GC was actually at the gate ...

Sooo ... and then, his crystal ball or his telepathic abilities showed him, a police officer, he hadn't killed ...

Thank goodness he didn't kill him, there were already too many bodies lying about. Did he call him, though?

Thank goodness he didn't kill him, there were already too many bodies lying about. Did he call him, though?

Doooh, not ebough coffee and two thoughts at once. I was already thinking, what is the next thing we have to discuss, whether it was maybe GC who killed AG. Because like all the other "suspects" yet

- he had no motive

- mo opportunity

- serious health and fitness problems making it virtually impossible to carry a dead girl into the marsh

So, by the standards of the last two years, he would be the perfect suspect.
And that, while I tried to make clear (I think for the third time), that GC could have only known that an officer was incoming if he called him. Otherwise, to make this "GC never called 911" theory work, GC would need telepathic abilities or a crystal ball. <modsnip>

Peter,
I really don't think that anyone is bashing GC. But the simple truth of the matter is that GC did change his story. He was 75 at the time. And what he said about calling the cops really doesn't make sense. If he didn't call 911 at the time he stated then that would actually change a lot of things. You and everyone should be open to new ideas because a lot of times that is how things are solved.

<modsnip>

I will now prove to you that it is possible for Gus Colletti to show up at the gate and wait for LE to arrive, with the knowledge that they are on their way (without having to call 911 at all). I can do this, because it has happened. You have read it yourself.

I am sure that you will recall back a week or so ago in this very thread, that The Foreigner was kind enough to do some research for us all when somebody brought up "hints/tips." Well, mixed in with her findings, was the following statement:
"Resident Gustav Colletti says he let the officers into the gated community 7:45 this morning"
Let that sink in for a second. Of course, this statement is actually in reference to the morning when LE showed up with an array of amphibious apparatus to finally begin a search of the marsh. But what else does it tell you, Peter? It tells me that he is the gatekeeper. It tells me that if/when LE officers are on their way to the "gated community", Gus Colletti is their contact. But most importantly, it proves to me that it is possible that Gus Colletti could have been waiting at the gate for the officers to arrive, without his having to call 911.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> These are all ideas and theorys. No one knows 100% what went down. But, I figured what the hay I've got noting better to do at 2 AM and can't sleep. .
I can assure you that I am a very logical person and that is why I don't buy half the things I read regarding cretin people being suspects in this case and is also why half the time I am sitting on the fence and then maybe a little more to one person then back to the fence. And with being logical I came to believe that SG is unrelated to the other GB4 but how ever I still think she was murdered. Weather it was involuntary manslaughter or straight up murder.
Also I would like to add that no one is implying that GC killed SG. That is just crazy thinking and that would be unlogical. I think the only thing anyone is implying is that GC may have not have actually made a phone call to 911 at that time or at all.

He went to the gate? Sure thing he did.

Why? Because the police where there.

Because he waited for the police officer to arrive? Maybe not. He may have only went to the gate because the police were at the gate.

Why? Because he seen the police there.

Because he KNEW, one would come? Maybe.

But how? BB who was walking her dog could of told him about how she had called. Or he seen them. Or could BB have called GC knowing he would be up at this time?

a.) How would GC know, there is an officer coming if he hadn't called him himself- Like I said maybe he had talked to BB or he called 911 at a later time.
b.) Why wouldn't police send someone based on BB's call and not ask BB for being at the gate, having an entrance key or KNOWING THE CAR IS ALREADY ON ROUTE AND SOMEONE LETS IT IN????? Could BB have told GC that the police were on their way? She being to scared to go out alone and asked him to meet the police?

<modsnip>

If GC said he called 911 then he called. Its not against the the rules for the gatekeepet to call the police.

If GC said he called 911 then he called. Its not against the the rules for the gatekeepet to call the police.

Deedee
I am not so much saying he didn't call as much as I am questioning what time he called. And if he really let SG in and called LE at the time. Or if it was after all the events had taken place which IMO would change the time which would change a lot of things.
Kind of like questioning if SG really ran off and died of natural causes. If LE says she did then she did?

I have no idea whether GC called or not. I just don't like being told that it is impossible that he didn't. Sometimes he says he did, but too many times he hedges on that minor detail. Sometimes his version of it comes across as an innocent white lie. <modsnip>

How about this: it seems that it has become an accepted fact(?) that there were three 911 calls. It has been being accepted as fact(?) that the three calls came from SG, GC and BB. What if GC, out of the kindness and goodness of his heart, is telling an innocent white lie to protect an elderly neighbor who may actually have made that call?

How about this: it seems that it has become an accepted fact(?) that there were three 911 calls. It has been being accepted as fact(?) that the three calls came from SG, GC and BB. What if GC, out of the kindness and goodness of his heart, is telling an innocent white lie to protect an elderly neighbor who may actually have made that call?

Are you suggesting that SG never went to GC's door at all, but to some elderly neighbor' door who called 911 and then contacted GC asking him to say he did so this elderly neighbor could remain anonymous? Or that this elderly neighbor saw SG at GC's door and called 911 for GC? And where does this elderly neighbor live because not one of the homes within a hundred yards of GC's home have anybody living in them at that time of year.Before you answer with this may have or that may have, remember that the SCPD have all their interviews and all the related phone records. If there was anything that did not jive between what was said and what was shown on the phone history of all the players here, nobody would have been all but dismissed as a suspect, and SG's death would not have been labeled a probable accident.
<modsnip>

Are you suggesting that SG never went to GC's door at all, but to some elderly neighbor' door who called 911 and then contacted GC asking him to say he did so this elderly neighbor could remain anonymous? Or that this elderly neighbor saw SG at GC's door and called 911 for GC? And where does this elderly neighbor live because not one of the homes within a hundred yards of GC's home have anybody living in them at that time of year.Before you answer with this may have or that may have, remember that the SCPD have all their interviews and all the related phone records. If there was anything that did not jive between what was said and what was shown on the phone history of all the players here, nobody would have been all but dismissed as a suspect, and SG's death would not have been labeled a probable accident.
<modsnip>

I certainly hope, and do trust, that you are correct about the BBM above. We, or me, anyway, don't "have all their interviews and all the related phone records" and can only try to reconstruct events from faulty newspaper reports. But anyway, part of what led me to thinking that GC is not only the Gatekeeper but also the Protector, came from the following news "report":

"The wave of grim discoveries — the third serial-killer murders involving prostitutes on Long Island in more than 20 years — has shocked residents, and reshaped life in what are typically tranquil beach communities. Mr. Coletti’s wife, Laura Coletti, said on Tuesday that she often walked along a service road on the south side of Ocean Parkway, but no longer. Her husband said the discovery of three new bodies has made his elderly neighbors nervous. “They call and they say, ‘Gus, are you watching out for us?’ ” he said.
"Mr. Coletti, the former president of the association, said property values have plummeted in the area since December. Homes used to sell for $1 million, but now the prices are closer to $600,000, he said. “They’d have open houses, and 10 to 12 people would come and look,” he said. “Now, nobody’s coming at all.”

I hope it is ok to copy and paste from MSM.
IMHO

Okay, to save time, timeline issues:

We can use SG's call as one fix point: That is 5:14.

We have one call at 5:22, 8 minutes later and that is, as far as I understand what the Foreigner said, BB. GC's call was in between.

(I "structure" this a bit, so also Just K can read it)

So, we have about 8 minutes. In this eight minutes, GC met SG, he met MP, he called the police. So the chances, that BB walked her dog somewhere else than where she said, she saw SG without seeing MP would be very slim (I leave out UFO technology here)

The same problem would come up wither Gerontion's idea, GC told a lie to protect a certain elderly co-resident of OB (who is btw younger than GC). I can see, the crisis meeting of the OB residents, the discussion necessarily to convince everybody, the fights and struggles, all in about 6 minutes of time. Yes, I can see that (for those who didn't notice, I follow the open mindedness theory and word my doubts as absolute and political correct lie to the opposite)

Sooooo ... there was no time for BB to meet GC anywhere, not intentionally, not by accident before all three calls (SG, GC, BB) were made anyway.

There was no time for a certain elderly resident to make the call instead (which would be on his phone records and his phone records were checked by LE) and run over (one one leg) to GC and talk him to go to the gate, and open it for the police.
MP was also pretty usre, her met GC and GC was pretty sure, he met a guy with a black SUV and somewhat Asian appearance. So if G. claims, GC told a white lie (painting him a liar once more), he also says, all those other things (GC saw GS, he saw MP) were lies.

I said that maybe BB had seen GC well walking her dog because I had read some where that she had called 911 then her and her son had went out with their dog for a walk to see what was going on. I read that in one of these threads. I didn't say it as a fact because I have yet to read it anywhere els and just took it as a theory.
So I was just simply saying that it's a possibility. Either way how could GC call 911 in four min and then make it out to talk to MP? I don't know about others but I've had to call 911 a few times in my life and they like to keep you on the line.

I said that maybe BB had seen GC well walking her dog because I had read some where that she had called 911 then her and her son had went out with their dog for a walk to see what was going on. I read that in one of these threads. I didn't say it as a fact because I have yet to read it anywhere els and just took it as a theory.
So I was just simply saying that it's a possibility. Either way how could GC call 911 in four min and then make it out to talk to MP? I don't know about others but I've had to call 911 a few times in my life and they like to keep you on the line.

They can't keep someone on the line if said someone has to let someone in through a gate. And they let someone go who says "oh, and there comes a black car and she is running"

And about BB and walking her dog, I took that as a real possibility, which, opposite to other possibilities, what she may did or not, would have at least given the theoretical opportunity to meet GC. Only, as I elaborated, not before GC would have made his call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks