Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

(my wrist is gonna fall off)

SS family: LE talked to the family..they are not obstructing. BUT to aid a felon is a felony crime

Other homicides? They checked all locations SS said in video and others

As of now, no other victims found.

LE is using all investigative tools at their disposal. (incl. Federal)

They need people in neighboring states to call if they see anything related to SS.

That's it.

If someone out there thinks they are helping SS...you're not....you'll get in trouble. He needs to be brought in safely

Help him by giving us (LE) info or convince him to turn himself in

Mr. Godwin's family told LE to tell ppl to NOT donate to ANY accounts in Mr. Godwin's name...Family will announce what's going on with that later.

Cell phone ? ===LE doesn't know where SS is. Last location they have is at the murder scene.

Suspect has no criminal record...a lot of traffic violations

G/friend (JL) is cooperating...She's safe and they won't disclose location

Detectives tried to convince SS to turn himself...they had contact with him via cell phone yesterday.

Re BBM

Wow Sounds like they at least got to talk with him. Maybe he will think long and hard that its in his best interest to just give up.

Nothing good is going to come about killing more people.

The talk of Sanpaku 三白(さんぱく) eyes made me go look in the mirror. Thankfully I have not any Sanpaku eyes, neither above nor below whites. I think it was more popular in the past in Japan. Now, not heard of so much.

What is this ?

This is MY OPINION only.
1. I won't be surprised if they find him dead OR he tries to pull a suicide by cop.
2. Being from a neighboring county to DC, this reminds me of the DC Sniper. Telling the public to stay calm doesn't work. It's a scary situation.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Anyone know the timeframe between the murder and the time he put it on facebook

That's new that they have talked to him - did he call them? SOunds more poor me stuff .

Does Go Fund historically, get LE involved in fake funds and prosecute?
From what I understand he streamed it live. After the stream ends you gave the option of saving it to your feed.

From what I understand he streamed it live. After the stream ends you gave the option of saving it to your feed.

Sorry just read a link. Damn rumors. I've seen that he's driving 3-4 different vehicles too.
Apparently the actual murder wasn't live.

the latest story which seems to be confirmed by facebook and police is that he recorded the shooting video and uploaded it right after, then a little while later he went live with the video where he is in the car talking. there is a 3rd video of him in his car filming the front of a business and "explaining" things, i believe this one was recorded earlier than the other two and may have been put on youtube (this is the one where he claims other murders that happened some time in the past and gives locations).

I wonder if they can deactivate it to the public but still view it and it still allow him to post behind the scenes. Not sure- but I hope that's a possibility for them.

What basic stuff do we have on their relationship? Not in the context of sleuthing her - but the relationship

How long?
LE contact
Kids
live together

A previous poster speculated it may have been in the past ( IF if it's even true) that he killed others. I wonder if he was in the military maybe?
Also , I was thinking today when families are gathered at homes, it may be possible to kill a large group like that and it not be ' reported' all that soon. My entire family was together today so if something had happened, no family members would have noticed any of us were missing because we were all together. It's horrible to think about but so is this whole story. :(

IIRC he gave some address of where he killed someone else-- just "felt" like total BS

Hi Labor!

Did he do stuff on Insta also?

Hi CARIIS! He did have an Insta that has been taken down, not sure what was on it. I was referring more to this:

There are now multiple Instagrams in his name, some with thousands of followers. Not sure if legit so I'm not going to post. But if they are legit.. seems he's very much basking in the attention.

I also saw someone posting as him (but not him) on Twitter last night, no link to that. All of this social media stuff is just so bizarre...

This is MY OPINION only.
1. I won't be surprised if they find him dead OR he tries to pull a suicide by cop.
2. Being from a neighboring county to DC, this reminds me of the DC Sniper. Telling the public to stay calm doesn't work. It's a scary situation.

Yea I appreciate LE trying to calm people but it probably should have been worded differently because its going to have lots of people worried about their safety.

Its not just business as usual.

Please stay vigilant if you live anywhere close and be aware of anyone around you. Try to be safe and stay as safe as possible.

Making sure we know the expected vehicle and what he looks like is important so we can avoid him and call LE if we see him.

I feel so edgy right now, I have to go out and am very close to Toledo, Ohio II am in Michigan) ..... he could easily come north and be close to where I am. I know I will be looking at every white car I see (and particularly newer Fusions).

I did not expect it to take this long to track him down. Scary situation.

What basic stuff do we have on their relationship? Not in the context of sleuthing her - but the relationship

How long?
LE contact
Kids
live together

He mentioned in one of his earlier videos that she worked in the building he was parked in front of - a neighborhood social services center. LE says she is safe, but is not saying where she is, for her protection. They didn't refer to her as a girlfriend. They've interviewed her and she is under their protection now, for her own safety.

In this article SS mother states a relationship of almost 3 years.

She was "just dumbfounded" and called Stephens. He told her he was "shooting people" because he was "mad with his girlfriend" of about three years, she said, explaining it was a brief phone call because her phone died.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/cleveland-facebook-homicide-video/

How long?
LE contact
Kids
live together

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members