Poll: Do you think LE will allow Casey 8 hr long visits with JB again?

Do you think LE will allow the long visits to JB's office again?

• Yes

Votes: 206 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 18.6%

• Total voters
I'm also wondering when at least 1 family member will finally touch base with reality?

Lee's the closest they'll ever get to reality.

I think he's in a terrible position.... he KNOWS the truth but he doesn't want to lose his entire family.

Voted yes but I don't like it. Bet she can't stand being at home.

Lee's the closest they'll ever get to reality.

I think he's in a terrible position.... he KNOWS the truth but he doesn't want to lose his entire family.

I could not agree with you more:clap: Lets just pray Lee comes to his senses!

I agree that the long visits are a bit much. I understand she has the right to visit with him, but the long hours are so inappropriate!

Sad to say, they cannot prevent her from seeing her attorney.

As unfair as it is, LE can't say anything about it. Let her surf the web....she'll just dig herself a bigger hole.

If it comes to the attention of the court that Mr. Baez publicly stated that the visits were not legitimately needed to assist in the preparation of her defense, I guess he could be less liberal in allowing it. She may really be doing it to try to avoid surveillance or something. She loves to flout getting away with stuff.

Yes, they don't have a choice, it's protect the criminal all the time.

I don't really think it's up to LE, so I said yes. Isn't it the jail that monitors and sets the conditions on her home detention, other than the ones the Judge did? It is hard to interfere with legal conferences, unless of course they could prove they weren't really happening. IMOO

I don't really think it's up to LE, so I said yes. Isn't it the jail that monitors and sets the conditions on her home detention, other than the ones the Judge did? It is hard to interfere with legal conferences, unless of course they could prove they weren't really happening. IMOO
Spomeone needs to notify the judge - something just isn't RIGHT with this. If Baez is enabling her to get away from hosue arrest, he needs to join the multiple people in jail. He or she is abusing teh atty/client relationship It does NOT take this amount of time to come up with a defense to one felony and a misdeamer - even with the added charges. This case is really a small potatoes case.

I voted yes, but I still think Baez is using the attorney/client priveledge to cover up something else. Even if he went over every, single word of the 400 pages released, stopping at every sentence and asking her for her opinion and then doing it again, I don't think it would take more than 12 hours.

If he can read.
Or else Casey said more than once, "Can you repeat that again?"
Or if they were playing charades.
Or if they were playing quarters and did a shot after each page.
Or if Baez was playing 20 questions for each witness or better yet 20 questions about ANYTHING.
Or if they were reminiscing about the good ol' days...

Still, from Local6.com it said:

Jail records showed that Baez spent nearly seven hours with Casey Anthony Thursday.

7 hours in a day? Even if she woke up at 6 AM and had breakfast and Baez arrived at 7 AM he stayed there until 2 PM? When have you known a defense attorney to work through LUNCH??

So out of a 12 hour day she spends 7 with her attorney. My gawd, she must be spelling out her answers one letter at a time. Even if he is defending her, this is excess. He's abusing his attorney status and she is beating this HOME CONFINEMENT issue. If she isn't at home, then what's the point? I feel like this is another slap in the face to LE. It makes me sick.

Has anyone been keeping track of the total hours of these visits? I would like to hear from you, I'm going to do a little digging myself.

Eva

Maybe they are playing Tiddlywinks...winks...winks...

Isn't he setting himself & his reputation up locking himself in with Miss Seductress?

They were probably going over all the media offers, and working on her new PR script, for how to behave after she gets out this time. She's got people now, baby! Get her a latte.

Casey is allowed to hold a full time job for 8 hours, so if she sits at Baez's office, as long as she checks in with the caseworker, what difference does it really make.

She is allowed to visit with her attorney as much or as little as she would like. I really do not think that this bothers LE in the least - I would imagine that they have much more important things to focus on.

Yeah but getting her out of the house eliminates the effectiveness of the wiretaps......

I was one of the first ones that defended JB as far as anything inappropriate. I still believe that there is nothing going on. He may be a one man office, but there is no way that he doesn't have a secretary or other help. However, I am thinking that he was become to emotionally involved in the case and should possibly bring in additional counsel for her (I do not want to see a mistrial). I think he should curtail the amount of time because his emotional involvement is preventing him from being effective and this is why I think that.

The first time kc was released was an unknown as far as what would happen when they walked out. Everyone was pushed and those with kc were very disorganized. However, this time everyone should have known what was coming. So why when you have two HUGE bodyguards, is JB the one protecting kc with his arm around her. I think it should have been one of the bodyguards, if it had been no one would have gotten close to her.

Hi all..my first post, but I've been addicted to WS for several years! This case has really grabbed ahold of me..Did anyone notice how Casey had her arm wrapped around Baez as they were leaving the jail yesterday? It wasn't a "let me hold onto you for balance" arm..it was an intimate posture, and seemed very inappropriate behavior. I think Baez has crossed the line..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid
Back