Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never in a million years would I buy this book.

The publishing company needs to be contacted by everyone who believes this book is just a way for these people to profit off a little girl's murder. Like what happened to Lifetime when they wanted to pay the A's for a movie.

I agree. I doubt they can get a reputable company to publish it.

We should start a boycott petition like the Lifetime one.

Not only should it be boycotted, they are the last people to write what a family should do.

If they had listened to M. Klass, a true pro in this type of situation, most of this craziness could have been avoided.

Take the LD test! I did not buy O.J.'s book and I won't buy this one either!

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should if their child is missing....:no:
http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

Bolded by me....

Ummmm, will focus on what families should do if their child is missing? Like they have a clue! What have they done that is beneficial to a missing child? All they could focus on would be to show people what not to do to find a missing chld!

This is my 1st post, so I hope I bolded/quoted correctly!

Dawn

Another one of Cindy's Mis-Truths (no such word anyways):

She said this 5 days ago:
"I'm not writing a book. I don't know where people get stuff," the mother of Casey Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 in a report Saturday November 15th.

It's no wonder where KC learned to lie.

Heck no, I will NOT buy this book. Let's find out who the company is and petition it.

No way. No how. There is no way I even consider buying their book.

Would the book be found in the fiction or non-fiction section?

That was my question.

what would be the title: how to raise a sociopath or how to cover up if you daughter committed the unthinkable or deny, deny, deny?
now I see how they raised KC to be the way that she is imo

Title: Telling Lies is Not Against the Law.

And no, I wouldn't buy it. My money can be better spent on um cigarettes and stuff, you know?

Never in a million years would I buy this book.

The publishing company needs to be contacted by everyone who believes this book is just a way for these people to profit off a little girl's murder. Like what happened to Lifetime when they wanted to pay the A's for a movie.

I second that. Any book written by the A's will only contain the ludicrous, absurd mistruths, half-truths or inopportunities that CA has spouted for the last four months. THAT book needs to be prevented from ever happening.

I will buy the book if the A's decide to tell the truth and are given a polygraph to support their facts, and if they are made to title it - "How We Lied to the Law, Destroyed Evidence and Obstructed Justice to Protect our Psychotic Child Murderer of a Daughter and Made a Ton of Money by Aligning ourselves with Criminals that showed us how to Sell Out our Caylee: The C and G *advertiser censored*****y Story". I'd buy that book!! JMO

I voted no
you mean what families should not do when a child goes missing

I would consider buying a book on this case but not one written by any of the Anthonys

troccoli matthew j 11/5/2008 19:38:42 11/5/2008 20:30:17 interview

i wonder what interview kc is giving

I would not buy it. I would however borrow it from the library, just out of curiosity.

troccoli matthew j 11/5/2008 19:38:42 11/5/2008 20:30:17 interview

i wonder what interview kc is giving

Did you find this OCSO website?

Not only will I NOT BUY IT, I will also send a protest email to Books A Million, Borders, Barnes and Noble, and any other big book store that sells it.

This book needs to be boycotted imo
This family should not make a dime imo
They only care about themselves and money imo
yuk
AMEN!
It's disgusting that they have used little Caylee as a "cash cow" right from the start! Who does that?

And I will not buy their book!

imo. These people are twisted. I gave them every benefit of every doubt. However, instead of focusing on fooling the public and making money, they should seek out a therapist not a publisher imo.

I suggest for the title :

"How To Get The Lethal Injection Needle in Your Problem Daughter's Arm by Lying"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back