Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CA. Now Way ! Period.... OMG No WAY...

Yes, 'absolutely' I would. Reading it doesn't imply I believe her though.This is one of the most intriguing cases I've ever learned of and it doesn't scare me to look at it from both angles. I also don't feel it's betraying Caylee either - unless Casey proof reads it, Cindy's probably going to make some more inconsistencies too. I'm sure of the 296 who said they wouldn't - a few would ;)

I would stand in line to buy a book by Yuri on the day it was released!

But the Anthonys? There is no way I would ever knowingly put a dime in their pockets, nor am I interested in anything they would have to say, since the vast majority of it would just be completely made up anyway.

I wouldn't purchase that book for anything!!!
I will never read any book they write ......
its all more bullchit!

Amazing how they never searched for Caylee but they have time to write a book!!!

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

no way....nope.....nuh uh.

It's almost laughable that they would be telling anyone what to do if the unthinkable would happen. :puke:
:clown: $$$$ :clown: $$$$$ :clown:

moo

Heck no! I would never buy something so they can profit off of poor caylee!!!

I find it tasteless on their part to think about writing a book about anything having to do with missing kids OR anything else. It might be different if they had actually aided LE or anyone in looking for Caylee but they seem to have only done what was good for themselves and KC. So, no thanks.

Buy it, no... pick it up and thumb through it if it shows up at the local library? maybe... just out of crazy curiosity.

My fiancees' title suggestion, "The ABSOLUTE best baby finding book, ABSOLUTELY! (How to High Five your way out of an annoyance in 31 days or less.) He's great. Sorry, I just had to share that.

If George decided to stop following Cindy's lead and tell all that he knows, I know I would want to buy his book. I don't know why, but I don't feel the hatred towards George that I do Cindy. I guess I see him as a wounded, lost soul, who loves his granddaughter and wants to believe that she is still alive. I know it has been stated that Cindy has supported him, the reasons for not divorcing him and all that. Maybe he has never been able to hold a job for extended periods of time because he is bi-polar. Read that somewhere. Coming clean in a tell-all book would offer George the chance to gain financial freedom to pursue a divorce and put his life back in order. Would you or would you not buy it?

I will do absolutely NOTHING to five this family a dime of my limited income.

This is my first post, I have been lurking for months, but I had to say that I would NEVER put any money in the A's pocket, there should be no profit in little Caylee's name.

What a family should do when a child goes missing?! (LMAO) More like "What a family should never do when a child goes missing! Anyhow I've never been much of a science-fiction fan myself. I think the "A's" got "beamed up" along time ago and dropped back down on their heads - JMO

If George decided to stop following Cindy's lead and tell all that he knows, I know I would want to buy his book. I don't know why, but I don't feel the hatred towards George that I do Cindy. I guess I see him as a wounded, lost soul, who loves his granddaughter and wants to believe that she is still alive. I know it has been stated that Cindy has supported him, the reasons for not divorcing him and all that. Maybe he has never been able to hold a job for extended periods of time because he is bi-polar. Read that somewhere. Coming clean in a tell-all book would offer George the chance to gain financial freedom to pursue a divorce and put his life back in order. Would you or would you not buy it?
I feel the same way about George as you, ks1.
The poor man has been left out of the family dynamics, lied to by Cindy and her murderous daughter, manipulated, and demeaned for God only knows how long. Cindy also blabbed to her family any and every mistake George ever made, and we all know how Cindy is known to lie and to embellish the facts!
I don't know the reasons for George's difficulties with employment, but I know he could do alot better just living by himself, in peace, and coming clean about this charade. Remember Leonard Padilla saying George had a melt down and him yelling that he was "tired of livng this lie"?
George seems to be a broken down and depressed soul. I fear for his mental health. I read in the latest relesed documents that he had purchased a gun the first part of September, and that troubles me to know of this. I prayfor his fragile mental state, as it is starkly evident that he is very distraught and yet how can he ever get any closure living the lie that Cindy is so adament in keeping out there!

maybe if it goes straight to dollar store like monica's did............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin
Back