Found Deceased Portugal - Alex Tyk, 31, American, missing in Lisbon, 27 June 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alex was a good friend of mine since High School. He was confirmed dead on his ******** page by the family/friend of the family. I am in communication with a journalist in Portugal who is telling me that this club is notorious for drugged up, violent bouncers. The quote from above about the middle-aged woman, my conversations with the journalist about Portugal's propensity to sweep these things under the rug, as well as screenshots from reviews I've read about this make me think that Alex was murdered by one of the bouncers at this club. If you knew Alex, you know that there is no way this was an accident. He was too far dexterous and smart. He left at 3:45 and a body was found in the river at 5:00 before sinking into the water. Why divers didn't come out right then is perplexing to me. I should also note that the coroner is a government organization. I would like to provide whatever sleuthing I have done to help out, but I do not know the Tyk family as well as some others, and I do not want to upset anyone in their time of grieving.View attachment 193553View attachment 193554
We are not allowed to link to any crowd funding type sites which is why your link didn’t come up but I did see where they posted an update that he had unfortunately been found deceased.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucyt123
Back