Possible 4th victim?

Discussion in 'Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight' started by KateB, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. time

time New Member

Is it possible it's his daughter?

2. sam floor

sam floor New Member

In a story today, the police had received several phone calls about naked women in that yard being led around on all fours while on a dog leash and had declined investigating.
    And in another story, a man who was held for few days in 2006 on investigation, had his concrete garage floor ripped out and shed demolished when the police looked for remains. They then refused to repair his property when nothing was found. Looks like a terrible police dept to me.

3. hollye

hollye Well-Known Member

Thanks! Looks like I may have gotten Foster from the name of the street she lived on. I corrected it. Thanks for letting me know!

4. xlurker

xlurker New Member

5. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

SBM - whoa thats' the first time i actually looked at the map. Adkins, Kleckner, and Summers all went missing within what a mile or two from the location Berry and DeJesus disappeared from? This isn't even a matter of "well, they were all in Cleveland".. this is, like... REALLY disturbing to me now. I think we have a whole different level of situation here, as if this wasn't plenty horiffic already.

edit - the more I look the more I think Adkins may well be the fourth victim, the one who was there before Michelle. She was RIGHT THERE when she was last seen in 1995. Also didn't realize the other brothers lived so incredibly close by. Creepier and creepier.

6. hollye

hollye Well-Known Member

Thanks! I went ahead and added her.

7. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

The locations when mapped out are astounding. Christina Adkins - I agree that she may also have been a victim as well.

8. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Looks to me like the knuckles and hands are red as well - may be the lighting not sure. Blew it up a bit to take a closer look.

Attached Files:

9. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

I am terrible with facial comparisons as well but I don't think it is the same girl in both pictures. Here is a side by side comparison - the nose looks different to me.

Attached Files:

10. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Definetely not the same girl in both photos. They don't even look similar.

11. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

I do similarities considering a 10 year age progression with adding a lot of weight during that time. But comparing side by side, it seems less likely that it is the same girl.

12. kseal07

kseal07 Active Member

I agree, I too think the fourth victim is Adkins she is taller than the others but very small. I doubt Kleckner or Clement was only because all 3 that were found were so tiny, neither fit that description. I originally thought Summers was but unless he kept her elsewhere the date missing doesn't fit. I don't think Balas or Riley were victims given info on their cases.

13. Yoda

Yoda Master

This is way, way, out there, but he liked Virginia Beach on his fb. Did he ever travel there? Was his first kidnapping done away from home? In 2000, Hope Curry went missing from VA beach. She was 23. She was supposed to be going to a gas station to use a payphone. Did he start with older females and then get younger and younger?

14. ladygothic

ladygothic New Member

Hi im lyssiah and i'm new here.....i don't mean to interject but i have a question. Michele Knight said there was another girl their when she was abducted already but then they talk about yet another girl being there after she got there ???? Does she mean to say there were 2 more victims ???????:stormingmad:

15. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Welcome to WS - the information is coming out so fast and fragmented that it is hard to grasp exactly what the true story really is at this point. My own personal opinion is that these 3 women weren't the only ones - just a hunch.

16. Ladylub

Ladylub Well-Known Member

I think the girl in the group picture is his daughter. To me she resembles the daughter who did an interview. Looking at the boy sitting on the grass to me he looks like the son at least from that smile. So I think its an old family picture picture.
    The first thing I noticed about the picture with him and his arm around the girl I thought she looked young. Now I'm not sure. I look at it and see a young girl then look again and see an adult.

17. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

Has anyone gone through unidentifieds from the area? I am wondering if there were more victims that he disposed of and were possibly never solved or identified. I'll start looking through that forum unless someone already has done so.

18. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

Holye, you need to email this to the lead investigator, you are really good at mapping :) the way you lay things out , a 5 year old could understand :blowkiss:

19. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

20. belimom

belimom Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn

I agree. Seems that there would be some sort of progression from kidnapping/rape to kidnapping/rape/hold in captivity for 10 years.

As for the person that Michelle spoke of that was there when she arrived, I think that LE has probably contacted the person's family to let them know they are following up on leads. One would also think that they would be pressing AC pretty hard right now about that woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.