Possible 4th victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a story today, the police had received several phone calls about naked women in that yard being led around on all fours while on a dog leash and had declined investigating.
And in another story, a man who was held for few days in 2006 on investigation, had his concrete garage floor ripped out and shed demolished when the police looked for remains. They then refused to repair his property when nothing was found. Looks like a terrible police dept to me.

Links from your map to save a few seconds:
Thank you for researching & creating this, Hollye!

Kimberly Riley (Is Foster a typo or do you have a link to Kimberly Foster?)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riley_kimberly.html
riley_kimberly3.jpg

Thanks! Looks like I may have gotten Foster from the name of the street she lived on. I corrected it. Thanks for letting me know!

Links from your map to save a few seconds:
Thank you for researching & creating this, Hollye!

SBM - whoa thats' the first time i actually looked at the map. Adkins, Kleckner, and Summers all went missing within what a mile or two from the location Berry and DeJesus disappeared from? This isn't even a matter of "well, they were all in Cleveland".. this is, like... REALLY disturbing to me now. I think we have a whole different level of situation here, as if this wasn't plenty horiffic already.

edit - the more I look the more I think Adkins may well be the fourth victim, the one who was there before Michelle. She was RIGHT THERE when she was last seen in 1995. Also didn't realize the other brothers lived so incredibly close by. Creepier and creepier.

I know this doesn't fit a lot of the other as far as age. Jonni Clemett went missing in 2001. Not sure exactly where her sister lived, but the 2nd link says "Cleveland west side" home.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clemett_jonni.html
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...an-who-disappeared-still-sought-by-her-sister
http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/Cit...PublicSafety/Division of Police/MissingPerson (listed here as Jonni Clemett Perkins)

Thanks! I went ahead and added her.

SBM - whoa thats' the first time i actually looked at the map. Adkins, Kleckner, and Summers all went missing within what a mile or two from the location Berry and DeJesus disappeared from? This isn't even a matter of "well, they were all in Cleveland".. this is, like... REALLY disturbing to me now. I think we have a whole different level of situation here, as if this wasn't plenty horiffic already.

edit - the more I look the more I think Adkins may well be the fourth victim, the one who was there before Michelle. She was RIGHT THERE when she was last seen in 1995. Also didn't realize the other brothers lived so incredibly close by. Creepier and creepier.

The locations when mapped out are astounding. Christina Adkins - I agree that she may also have been a victim as well.

It looks as if it could be but a younger version. JMO I can't be sure tho.

I wonder what a pole is doing in the kitchen? Is that normal in homes up there? Also, it could be the lighting or my computer but are the girlfriend's eyes dark underneath? And are AC's knuckles/fingers red? Could be the lighting or my computer, as I said above. Or suspicious me, picking it apart. I do note in the pic with his son (taken same day?) AC's hands aren't so red so it must be the lighting.

LE sure needs to speak with this girl/woman. I'm sure they will.

All JMO

Looks to me like the knuckles and hands are red as well - may be the lighting not sure. Blew it up a bit to take a closer look.

Attachments

• Ariel and girl 2001.png
    Ariel and girl 2001.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 95
I wonder about the woman in the picture with the caption " In a photograph taken in 2001, suspect Ariel Castro stands with a former girlfriend in front of a padlocked door, which led to the basement, at his home on Seymore Avenue, Cleveland"

From this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-places-werent-allowed-go.html#ixzz2Si9YU5dZ

She appears to be a bit young and something about the way he has his arm around her seems a bit possessive.

I am linking the photo here, mods, please remove if it is not appropriate.
article-2320902-19AA8AB7000005DC-58_634x397.jpg

Also from the same article, the picture of Pedro with a group of people, notice his hand on the shoulder of the young girl? Could that be the same girl as in the picture above? I am not good with comparing facial features.

I am terrible with facial comparisons as well but I don't think it is the same girl in both pictures. Here is a side by side comparison - the nose looks different to me.

Attachments

• Comparison of pix of two girls.png
    Comparison of pix of two girls.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 170
Definetely not the same girl in both photos. They don't even look similar.

Definetely not the same girl in both photos. They don't even look similar.

I do similarities considering a 10 year age progression with adding a lot of weight during that time. But comparing side by side, it seems less likely that it is the same girl.

I agree, I too think the fourth victim is Adkins she is taller than the others but very small. I doubt Kleckner or Clement was only because all 3 that were found were so tiny, neither fit that description. I originally thought Summers was but unless he kept her elsewhere the date missing doesn't fit. I don't think Balas or Riley were victims given info on their cases.

This is way, way, out there, but he liked Virginia Beach on his fb. Did he ever travel there? Was his first kidnapping done away from home? In 2000, Hope Curry went missing from VA beach. She was 23. She was supposed to be going to a gas station to use a payphone. Did he start with older females and then get younger and younger?

Hi im lyssiah and i'm new here.....i don't mean to interject but i have a question. Michele Knight said there was another girl their when she was abducted already but then they talk about yet another girl being there after she got there ???? Does she mean to say there were 2 more victims ???????:stormingmad:

Hi im lyssiah and i'm new here.....i don't mean to interject but i have a question. Michele Knight said there was another girl their when she was abducted already but then they talk about yet another girl being there after she got there ???? Does she mean to say there were 2 more victims ???????:stormingmad:

Welcome to WS - the information is coming out so fast and fragmented that it is hard to grasp exactly what the true story really is at this point. My own personal opinion is that these 3 women weren't the only ones - just a hunch.

I think the girl in the group picture is his daughter. To me she resembles the daughter who did an interview. Looking at the boy sitting on the grass to me he looks like the son at least from that smile. So I think its an old family picture picture.
The first thing I noticed about the picture with him and his arm around the girl I thought she looked young. Now I'm not sure. I look at it and see a young girl then look again and see an adult.

Has anyone gone through unidentifieds from the area? I am wondering if there were more victims that he disposed of and were possibly never solved or identified. I'll start looking through that forum unless someone already has done so.

Thanks button wasn't enough. :) This is very helpful!

Holye, you need to email this to the lead investigator, you are really good at mapping :) the way you lay things out , a 5 year old could understand :blowkiss:

Thanks for starting this thread, KateB. I should've known you'd be on it. :)

This has been bothering me since last night. We know these three victims were kidnapped within a two year span. But what were these guys doing prior to 2002? I don't believe grown men in their 40's just wake up one day and decide to start kidnapping girls and young women. There must be some history. It really worries me because of the others who remain missing.

I have to catch up on reading, but do we know how long the perps lived in that area of Cleveland? And where did they live prior to moving there?

I agree. Seems that there would be some sort of progression from kidnapping/rape to kidnapping/rape/hold in captivity for 10 years.

As for the person that Michelle spoke of that was there when she arrived, I think that LE has probably contacted the person's family to let them know they are following up on leads. One would also think that they would be pressing AC pretty hard right now about that woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa