Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a cadaver dog smell anything under ground in a container???

Sorry if this was posted already, but do any of you remember this from 11/2007?

snip....

Brodsky released a written statement on Thursday describing the letter Drew Peterson said he received. It carried a Peoria, Ill., postmark and was dated Nov. 19. It detailed an encounter the writer had with Stacy Peterson on Nov. 12 at a Kroger grocery store, the attorney said in the statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312607,00.html

snip....

Brodsky released a written statement on Thursday describing the letter Drew Peterson said he received. It carried a Peoria, Ill., postmark and was dated Nov. 19. It detailed an encounter the writer had with Stacy Peterson on Nov. 12 at a Kroger grocery store, the attorney said in the statement.

GREAT FIND -- and such a big deal made by his attorney about it -- was it requested to be written by anyone??? I am just asking! My first thought was how did DP get someone to write it so it would be useful if the body was found.

snip....

I documented when this happened. In my opinion, I think this was written by a poster on GretaWire Blog named Marcy who claimed she saw somebody who looked like Stacy shopping at Krogers.

Marcy (on Greta's Blog) and the Mysterious Peoria Letter Writer
http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_sideshows1.htm

ACR

Thanks, caught it last night and yours today. I have overlayed the properties and matched them to the parcel numbers posted. We all seem to be in agreement this is the search location. I'm going to try and post two pics.

One will be showing from Grange Hall Rd the same properties as the parcel maps a bit of a wide shot.

Two will be a closer up of the circle at the end of the dirt rd. (taking note of the two out buildings.)

Then the creek and I've heard mentioned running water.

My question lays with, where from here? I can zoom and pan this property from various angles. :waitasec:

Thanks Doobie.

View attachment 9526View attachment 9527

Hi Peliman, I did some screen captures of the Aerial when WMBD news flew over the area. The video was on YouTube and I tried to get screen shots of as many frames as I could. I put them at the bottom of this web page link below.

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_search06-05-2010.htm

If you look at #45, it's a view upside down just like you're screen shot from Google Earth and unless I'm wrong, it shows the access road from the top of the screen shot going down into the wooded area, and then shows the white something (tent?) on the lower left corner across the river.

You're welcome to use any of these screen captures to further your own research. :)

Screen Capture #45
Stacy_Peterson_File-2177-PeoriaSear.jpg

=========================================

Edited to add, this could explain also why there was this photo of the car crossing the river.

Stacy_Peterson_File-2098-PeoriaSear.jpg

ACR

Hi Peliman, I did some screen captures of the Aerial when WMBD news flew over the area. The video was on YouTube and I tried to get screen shots of as many frames as I could. I put them at the bottom of this web page link below.

If you look at #45, it's a view upside down just like you're screen shot from Google Earth and unless I'm wrong, it shows the access road from the top of the screen shot going down into the wooded area, and then shows the white something (tent?) on the lower left corner across the river.

You're welcome to use any of these screen captures to further your own research. :)

Screen Capture #45

Edited to add, this could explain also why there was this photo of the car crossing the river.

ACR

Great Pics ACR, TY!

snip....

Yes, that was one of several "sightings" by DP and JB. Not at all unlike the "sightings" of Caylee Anthony. Both designed to lead the public to believe the victim was alive and well, not deceased.

I'm sure if Stacy's remains are found at that search site, the first words out of JB's mouth will be, "See, Stacy was spotted at a Kroger's in Peoria with another man. He's the one who killed her."

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that DP himself either sent that letter or arranged for someone to send it, for the purpose of setting up a scenario in case Stacy's body was ever found in the Peoria area.

Drew Peterson seems to think he's very smart and clever, much more than anyone else. But, he's not really smart at all. While he thinks he's being clever by using Stacy's cell phone to call his cell phone on the evening of October 28th, trying to show that Stacy called him, it's all very transparent after we learn that DP left his cell phone with his step-brother, Tom Morphey with instructions not to answer it if it rang. Of course it rang, and the caller ID said "Stacy." It was very easy to see that it was all a ruse - DP trying to cover up his guilt.

That's just one example of DP's transparency. From October 28, 2007, DP's mouth and actions were clear evidence of his guilt. It's as if he felt the need to broadcast to the world......"see how clever I am!"

Screen Capture #45

ACR

Great picture's ACR! I've wondered about the picture above of the truck crossing the stream.

snip....

And on November 18, she was allegedly seen in Kentucky.

http://www.rrstar.com/news/x1295930102

I was in the parking lot at the mall in Florence Kentucky, on the Macy's side entrance on November 18, 2007 and saw your wife with another man.

Yes, that was one of several "sightings" by DP and JB. Not at all unlike the "sightings" of Caylee Anthony. Both designed to lead the public to believe the victim was alive and well, not deceased.

I'm sure if Stacy's remains are found at that search site, the first words out of JB's mouth will be, "See, Stacy was spotted at a Kroger's in Peoria with another man. He's the one who killed her."

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that DP himself either sent that letter or arranged for someone to send it, for the purpose of setting up a scenario in case Stacy's body was ever found in the Peoria area.

Drew Peterson seems to think he's very smart and clever, much more than anyone else. But, he's not really smart at all. While he thinks he's being clever by using Stacy's cell phone to call his cell phone on the evening of October 28th, trying to show that Stacy called him, it's all very transparent after we learn that DP left his cell phone with his step-brother, Tom Morphey with instructions not to answer it if it rang. Of course it rang, and the caller ID said "Stacy." It was very easy to see that it was all a ruse - DP trying to cover up his guilt.

That's just one example of DP's transparency. From October 28, 2007, DP's mouth and actions were clear evidence of his guilt. It's as if he felt the need to broadcast to the world......"see how clever I am!"

BBM

I couldnt agree more!!!

It's been suggested that the "inmate" who may be providing information to LE might be Drew's step-brother, Tom Morphey, who was the person who helped Drew move the blue barrel/container from the upstairs master bedroom to Drew's vehicle.

I've done some thinking and research on this and I think he can be ruled out based on what's been reported.

On October 28, 2007 Drew called his step-brother and asked him to help move something at his house. After meeting Tom Morphey at a coffee shop, Drew excused himself, saying he had to run a quick errand and would be back shortly. He gave Tom his cell phone and told him that if it rang, don't answer it. A short time later Drew's cell phone rang and Tom didn't answer it as he was instructed, but noted that the caller ID said "Stacy."

When Drew returned, he took Tom to his house and had Tom help him move what Tom has described as a blue barrel or blue container from the upstairs master bedroom to Drew's Denali. Tom said the container was warm to the touch and he was scared. In the days leading up to this, Tom testified that Drew had tried to coerce him into renting a storage unit in his name and letting Drew use it. Drew told him that Stacy was making trouble and would have to go. Tom put two and two together and figured that Stacy's body was in that container.

Drew drove Tom home, and upon getting home Tom called his neighbor/best friend, Walter Martineck, and asked if he could come over and said that he had to talk to him. Walter has stated in interviews that when Tom came to his house that night he was very upset and scared. He told Walter what had happened, about helping Drew carry that container out of the house and that he thought Drew had killed Stacy and that he just helped Drew move Stacy's body. He said Drew gave him money for his help.

The next day, Tom called Walter and told him he couldn't keep the money Drew gave him.........he felt guilty about helping Drew, and tried to get Walter to take the money. Later that day, October 29, 2007, Tom attempted suicide. Tom's brother, John Morphey called Tom, and when Tom told him what had happened and said he had taken a lot of pills, John called 911.

Tom was taken to the hospital, and remained there for at least several days. When Walter Martineck learned about Tom's suicide attempt, Walter went to the state police and told them about the events of October 28th, and what Tom had told him about helping Drew Peterson move a container. What Tom had told Walter the night of October 28th, sometime after 9:00pm, came hours before Stacy was reported missing by her sister, Cassandra.

In the meantime, Drew went on his 3-day "head clearing" trip, and when he got back, next door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, reported that Drew asked her to babysit with the children while Drew went to visit a relative in the hospital who had attempted suicide.

So, while Drew was off on his 3-day "head clearing" trip, Tom Morphey was in the hospital. I think that 3 day trip was for the purpose of disposing of Stacy's body, and we know that Tom was hospitalized during that time and couldn't have helped in the disposal.

In the aftermath, Tom Morphey disappeared for close to a year. It was later confirmed by LE that he was in some sort of protective custody. Most have presumed that Tom was in a rehab hospital. He's returned to Bolingbrook, and testified at the January pretrial hearing about the events of October 28, 2007.

I think Tom Morphey is just another victim of Drew Peterson. DP manipulated Tom into helping him move that container, and since then he and Joel have made every effort to paint Tom as a very troubled person with drug and alcohol issues, and not credible.

Hi I am a lurker here........................just had to tell you that I have to agree with you here. I think Tom has told the police all he knows!

LOL, may of us followed Robinson's case just like you and it was just forever and ever he was scheduled for court but it seemed like it went nowhere, month after month, year after year. Just my opinion but he's the first person who came to my mind when this new search in Peoria was announced.

http://willcountycircuitcourt.com/
Court Schedule shows him with yet another court date August 20, 2010 for the same three charges. :banghead:

ACR

I have to second that too! I thought of him immediately!

Screen Capture #45

ACR

Perfect ACR :rose: This allowed me to zero in on the tent area. Thank you..
For me it's a great tool to visualize the area. I've already spotted another entry point to that side of the creek and the hollow.

grangehalltent1.jpg

Perfect ACR :rose: This allowed me to zero in on the tent area. Thank you..
For me it's a great tool to visualize the area. I've already spotted another entry point to that side of the creek and the hollow.

grangehalltent1.jpg

You're welcome.

I'm anxious to see what you come up with for alternate entry points on the other side of the river. :dance:

ACR

LOL, may of us followed Robinson's case just like you and it was just forever and ever he was scheduled for court but it seemed like it went nowhere, month after month, year after year. Just my opinion but he's the first person who came to my mind when this new search in Peoria was announced.

http://willcountycircuitcourt.com/
Court Schedule shows him with yet another court date August 20, 2010 for the same three charges. :banghead:

ACR

I have to admit I haven't followed the SP case for a loooong time so I'm curious who is Robinson and how does he fit in this picture? I've been following the CA, NH, HC & SF case's and my brain can't keep track of all this info. :crazy:

I know someone mentioned an airport being close by earlier in this thread.

Is this the one mentioned? The "Ultralight" caught my eye because Drew flies an Ultralight.

Frye Ultralight Airport USGS Dunlap Quad, Illinois, Topographic Map

Frye Ultralight Airport is an Airport in the state of Illinois (county of Peoria), located at latitude - longitude coordinates (also known as lat-long or GPS coordinates) of N 40.86814 and W -89.6708. Frye Ultralight Airport is shown in the center of the topographic (topo) map, which is sourced from the United States Geographical Survey map USGS Dunlap quad. The nearest major town is Lake of the Woods, IL.

map_get.asp

From link: http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=40.8681&lon=-89.6707&s=25&size=s

Frye Ultralight Airport is a place of kind Airport belonging to the County of Peoria. The closest populated place is that of Dunlap that is 0.71 miles far from Frye Ultralight Airport.

The weather forecasting are available for the town of Dunlap, that is 0.71 miles far from Frye Ultralight Airport. (ZIP Code: 61525)

Besides Frye Ultralight Airport in the County of Peoria there are the following places of kind Airport. These are reported in what follows in alphabetical order:

Cilco Peoria Downtown Heliport - Exposition Gardens Heliport - Gordon Brown Airport - Greater Peoria Regional Airport - Headacres RLA Airport - Methodist Medical Center of Illinois Heliport - Mount Hawley Auxiliary Airport - Proctor Community Hospital Heliport - Saint Francis Hospital Heliport - Shissler Farm Airport - Shissler Landing Strip - Warren Frye Farms Heliport.

http://usa.indettaglio.it/eng/17/143/427232.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member