Possible Matches for Anna - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we first need to determine if this DV has the correct birth date to determine whether or not she may be the adopted DV. If so then go forward from there. Make sense? I don't mean to be telling everyone what to do, just want to save anyone unnecessary time. If I could be of any help searching, please send me a pm and ask! Thanks!

I'd be shocked if her name was the same. Annasmom, did bio dad have a preference for her first name that was something other than Anna?
Yes, he liked to call her Eifee, the name GB added to her name. Very good point on the actress, by the way. When I looked up DV, I found several women with that name, at least one of them a Latina. I am on Facebook, but you can't really see the profiles unless you are friends, and FB now has an option on friend requests which says "I don't know this person at all"...which prevents just anybody from trying to be your friend and seeing your info.

I have facebook, am I supposed to be looking for someone named Anna Waters on there? Also, I have ancestry back again, do you want me to research anyone? :)

I have facebook, am I supposed to be looking for someone named Anna Waters on there? Also, I have ancestry back again, do you want me to research anyone? :)

Thank you Jules, we may need that soon. Will keep you in mind when we need some ancestry searches. Thank you!

Now that we are looking again at DV, some thoughts.

The name DeAnna strikes me, because for the last few years I have thought of names an abductor might give Anna. Especially with a 5 year old child who clearly knew her name. Donna came to mind, but I thought that was unlikely because it was no longer such a popular name in the late 60's early 70's. DeAnna pronounced with with the broad A as Anna's name was has always strongly stood out in my mind as another strong possibility. Especially as it would be easier to explain going from Anna to DeAnna to a child of 5.( kind of like the difference between Richard and Rich, or Joseph and Joe, it seems like a simple reasonable explaination for a young child to understand.) On an odd note, maybe not so odd, but rather simple, the D' might fit in with Brody's weird thoughts as he used to go by George Bee and Margaret Kukoda by Margaret Kay. That, imo, seems to fit in to how GB operated.

Just thought I would share.......

Not necessarily Bern. She could be a never married mom, or have chosen to go back to her maiden name after divorce. I wouldn't rule this out solely on thinking it is a married name because she is a single mom.

Not ruling her out at all, just pointing out it may be a married name, and if it is, it will effect the way you research on her name. You can do a uspeople search on her for free and see if you get any hits or clues there.

Not ruling her out at all, just pointing out it may be a married name, and if it is, it will effect the way you research on her name. You can do a uspeople search on her for free and see if you get any hits or clues there.

Actually, I was thinking if we can find a DOB for her, we can use veromi with the first name and full dob only and see what comes up where the address history matches. Or see if Ancestry shows marriage or divorce records and can give us a clue there....... am still awaiting some info before doing that search. Thanks for the suggestion on uspeople search. We can use that too. I usually cross check a few different places because the search engines sometimes have mistakes. Thanks!

Actually, I was thinking if we can find a DOB for her, we can use veromi with the first name and full dob only and see what comes up where the address history matches. Or see if Ancestry shows marriage or divorce records and can give us a clue there....... am still awaiting some info before doing that search. Thanks for the suggestion on uspeople search. We can use that too. I usually cross check a few different places because the search engines sometimes have mistakes. Thanks!

Hey Cubby!

I am currently checking SF Genealogy Birth Records. Nothing using the full first name and last name. The last name only, several are coming up, I'll let you know what I find.

SK

Now I am even more interested in the DV on Facebook. I think this might be the adopted DV. I just noticed on her Facebook page that her birthday is February 14. The lady that was looking for her baby was looking for all baby girls that were born on February 14 and that's how she came across the adopted DV who's birth cert was filed out of sequence.

Too much of a coincidence??

Does anyone know where the photo of GW holding Anna is. I can't find it.

Does anyone know where the photo of GW holding Anna is. I can't find it.

I have it on Word in Doc file... can you send me your email addy? Please send it to me in a private message.

I took a look back at the link former member Pondering Things added in post #20 of this thread, which still works.

What struck me were the similiarities between the DMV Ozziemum found on Facebook and the DMV mentioned in the link included in post 20.

• -Both have the 02/14/1968 birthdate mentioned in the link.
  • -The adoptee mentioned in the link was 'born blonde'
  • -The adoptee mentioned in the link had a late filed birth certificate filed sometime in 1972.
  • -IIRC, "The Plan" found in the BFH dates back to 1972.
  • Public record searches indicate the DMV found on FB is 42. What I have noticed in searches, is often if a public record does not have an actual DOB a default date of January, 1 is used. If that is the case, the current age showing for this DMV would be 42, indicating she had just turned 42, January 1, when she would actually be turning 42 next month, if her actual birth year is 1968. When she would actually be turning 42 next mo.
  • GW working in a hospital had to have some access to whatever paperwork would be necessary to file a BC or delayed BC. Perhaps the plan actually began much earlier than we realized which would account for the BC number falling in line with numbers filed for births in 1968, or he had thought if Annasmom did not agree to a name change he was going to file one himself and had an unused BC on hand which he later used.
  • IIRC it was in 1968, that GW convinced Annasmom to sign the paperwork to add the middle name Eifee to Anna's birth certificate. IIRC, GW went ahead with that with or without Annasmoms permission. It is quite possible, he looked into getting an entire new BC at that time which could lead to WHY he had a BC number from 68.
  • With as repetive as the two G's were with repeating instructions over and over and over, along with GBs influence on GW I can see him convincing GW to pull this off and then finally follow through with it years later.....
  • Many of us agree the photo of DMV strongly resembles Anna so I am going to request Dr. Doogie make contact. I will ask him to follow up regarding any contact he makes.
  • I have Annasmom ok to go forward with this, and will pass this info along to Dr. Doogie before the end of the day tomorrow. (If he doesn't see this post first. )
One last note. While some may think, nah, this couldn't have been overlooked for this long... it could have simply because the lead on mystery woman C came to us about the time this DMV lead was presented and easily could have been overlooked while researching the C lead, which eventually did not pan out following DNA test results.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you who have taken an enthusiastic fresh approach to Annas case this new year. It's exciting to see new eyes and new involvement working along side of us older sleuths on Annas case.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Cubby
(my above dates may need to be adjusted, but from memory, this is about the years I recall the above occuring).

Can someone help me find a copy of the plan? I'd like to link it in the above post. thanks!

I have it on Word in Doc file... can you send me your email addy? Please send it to me in a private message.

Thanks Sidekick but I haven't got word on my laptop. I know the pic is in one of the threads but I can't for the life of me remember which thread.

I took a look back at the link former member Pondering Things added in post #20 of this thread, which still works.

What struck me were the similiarities between the DMV Ozziemum found on Facebook and the DMV mentioned in the link included in post 20.

• -Both have the 02/14/1968 birthdate mentioned in the link.
  • -The adoptee mentioned in the link was 'born blonde'
  • -The adoptee mentioned in the link had a late filed birth certificate filed sometime in 1972.
  • -IIRC, "The Plan" found in the BFH dates back to 1972.
  • Public record searches indicate the DMV found on FB is 42. What I have noticed in searches, is often if a public record does not have an actual DOB a default date of January, 1 is used. If that is the case, the current age showing for this DMV would be 42, indicating she had just turned 42, January 1, when she would actually be turning 42 next month, if her actual birth year is 1968. When she would actually be turning 42 next mo.
  • GW working in a hospital had to have some access to whatever paperwork would be necessary to file a BC or delayed BC. Perhaps the plan actually began much earlier than we realized which would account for the BC number falling in line with numbers filed for births in 1968, or he had thought if Annasmom did not agree to a name change he was going to file one himself and had an unused BC on hand which he later used.
  • IIRC it was in 1968, that GW convinced Annasmom to sign the paperwork to add the middle name Eifee to Anna's birth certificate. IIRC, GW went ahead with that with or without Annasmoms permission. It is quite possible, he looked into getting an entire new BC at that time which could lead to WHY he had a BC number from 68.
  • With as repetive as the two G's were with repeating instructions over and over and over, along with GBs influence on GW I can see him convincing GW to pull this off and then finally follow through with it years later.....
  • Many of us agree the photo of DMV strongly resembles Anna so I am going to request Dr. Doogie make contact. I will ask him to follow up regarding any contact he makes.
  • I have Annasmom ok to go forward with this, and will pass this info along to Dr. Doogie before the end of the day tomorrow. (If he doesn't see this post first. )
One last note. While some may think, nah, this couldn't have been overlooked for this long... it could have simply because the lead on mystery woman C came to us about the time this DMV lead was presented and easily could have been overlooked while researching the C lead, which eventually did not pan out following DNA test results.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you who have taken an enthusiastic fresh approach to Annas case this new year. It's exciting to see new eyes and new involvement working along side of use older sleuths on Annas case.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Cubby
(my above dates may need to be adjusted, but from memory, this is about the years I recall the above occuring).

Hi Cubby,

Your dates look pretty spot on to me.

Thank you for following through with this. I woke up at 4am this morning and something compelled me to get up and go and check DM's facebook page again and that was when I found her birthday (and I have looked at her facebook page so many times in the last few days).

I just want to add, I don't know how things work in the US but my birth was never registered when I was born. I had my birth registered at the end of 1999, nearly a full 40 years after I was born (I let my age out there :) ) and all I needed was a statutory declaration from my Dad and I had to write a letter explaining why my mother couldn't do a stat dec too. All I had to put in the letter was that my mum had already passed away. Either doc could have been falsified. So what I'm saying is that I could have made myself any age and born anywhere I wanted. I imagine GW could have done the same thing.

I did a little more searching this morning and have confirmed the DMV Ozziemum found on Facebook is NOT the DMV with the married name S that Doogie ruled out a few years back. Public records indicate these are two different people, our DMV with a birth year of 1968 and the DMV/S that Doogie spoke with a few years back has a birth year of 1967. Both have different address histories, so they are definately not the same person.

I'm finding records for the DMV on FB with spellings which include either one or two N's in the spelling of her first name.

http://www.amfor.net/BabyTheft1968.html

Above is the link which from post #20 in this thread.

Some additional information from that link:

More Loose Ends

Still a mystery, is the question of why my daughter's records do not match the baby I gave birth to, and why D birth certificate, indicating date of birth February 4, 1968, is filed out of sequence by 2 weeks. She says she never knew her father; that her mother remarried a year after her birth, and that her step-father then adopted her. She had searched for her biological father but was provided no information by anyone, even her mother. Yet, she says, when her biological father died, her step-father informed her about his obituary in the newspaper.

(I think the Feb 4 date in the above paragraph is a typo, as earlier in the link she specifically indicated a Feb 14 DOB).

Based on the above information, what we don't know is if the delayed filing of the birth certificate is indicative of an adoption by her step father only, when her birth mother(?) remarried. I don't know enough about the difference between a delayed filing of a birth certificate, or an amended birth certificate, or if that may be two descriptions of the same thing. Where is SherlockJr- our adoptee expert when we need her?

I still think it is worth making contact with this DMV. She'll either remember events and know she was living with her mother and step father prior to the age of 5 or not. I'll make sure Doogie has this info when (I hope) he makes contact.

Can someone help me find a copy of the plan? I'd like to link it in the above post. thanks!

Sorry to quote myself. Annasmom did link a copy of the plan in another thread. It is not dated, so I am not going to link it to the previous post. I thought if it had been dated, perhaps it would fit in with the Feb 14 DOB somehow. Scratch that idea........

I just want to say that Cubby and Ozzie, you are going a great job! I can't keep all of this straight. My hats off to you both!

Sorry to quote myself. Annasmom did link a copy of the plan in another thread. It is not dated, so I am not going to link it to the previous post. I thought if it had been dated, perhaps it would fit in with the Feb 14 DOB somehow. Scratch that idea........
Sherlock knows the date and she's going to check in later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123