Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

I will look back but I read an article in the last two days where it was said they immigrated here several years ago. I also found reference to her and her family members going back several years in both the Tampa area and NYC/Queens/Flushing/Queens Village.

Please someone copy and save these pictures!

NOTE: The WIPER BLADES ARE UP!!! The car was ditched without turning off the wipers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ssing-queens-woman-gilgo-beach_n_2905653.html
"Jugo's mother told police her daughter had a history of problems in which she thought people were following her, the source said.

A relative of Jugo said the family had immigrated to the United States years ago from the former Yugoslavia. She declined to comment further."

Note: Yugoslavia broke up in 1992. They say they came to the US from what was Yugoslavia.

Also the Myspace page with the pictures goes back more than a year.

Those construction vehicles are not from Long Island. I can almost guarantee that they are not from anywhere else in New York either.

How do I know?

The vehicles completely lack any plates or tags and they do not have the standard D.O.T. and other stickers.

bc47f82ad32d293a41350720d5d2aff0

e5837ed1ca3ec4421153ea8319c5f036

a26e2b2dd90fbfef35494e89f5777ec8

Where did this contractor come from?

If he is from NY, then who did he sub-contract the job to from out-of-state?

What other projects have these workers performed in the area over the last decade?

Those construction vehicles are not from Long Island. I can almost guarantee that they are not from anywhere else in New York either.

How do I know?

The vehicles completely lack any plates or tags and they do not have the standard D.O.T. and other stickers.

bc47f82ad32d293a41350720d5d2aff0

e5837ed1ca3ec4421153ea8319c5f036

a26e2b2dd90fbfef35494e89f5777ec8

Where did this contractor come from?

If he is from NY, then who did he sub-contract the job to from out-of-state?

What other projects have these workers performed in the area over the last decade?

Depending upon the location (county involved &/or gov't body overseeing the job) and the work being done (repaving, bridge construction) wouldn't the "accepted" bids for these jobs have to be publicly reported? (i.e. city council meeting notes for small jobs, governor/DOT for larger undertakings, etc.)

Although this particular article is dated July 2012, there may be some info here:

http://www.licanys.org/news.php?article=432

"Three major road-resurfacing contracts and another to replace the sides of more than a dozen bridges crossing key arterials in Nassau and Suffolk will start in coming weeks, state officials said."

Gov Cuomo is too busy arranging for a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills. Part of the package for the state and Erie County funding is for the Bills to provide for a Sky Box for NYS to use at their pleasure. Cuomo will probably fly to the games on Air Cuomo. the NYSP airline. The unmitigated gall of this man to spend our money in an already stressed out economy.

Andrew The XIV said, "I am the state." It sounds better in French.

How do I know?

<snipped for space>

I don't know New York's laws, but in many states, construction vehicles that don't drive on the highways don't have to have plates and tags. When they move to a new location, they'll haul them on a flatbed truck because they're too large, awkward, and slow to travel any direction.

Something occurs to me: We don't know if they were long or short pajamas. Just for the sake of argument, lets say they were short. Now, you have a tall thin girl in pink pajama shorts, a hoodie, layered with a duster (as Bessie suggested,) and some boots...let's say UGG-type. Now that could have easily been an actual going out outfit. Even if the pants were long pajama-type pants it could have been an outfit.

I wonder if her hair was a mess, from lying about, or styled and if she had her makeup done?

The first time I read this report about NJugo, I thought the photo they found was her driver's license photo, but after reading it again that's not the case.

So, she was carrying a NYPD photo of herself??

"At 11:20 AM on Sunday 911 received a call, a resident of Gilgo Beach reported finding a driver`s license and wallet on the beach near Ocean Walk. Furthermore, some clothing items were found down on the beach, resembling ones Natasha Jugo was seen wearing on Saturday when she left her home in Queens. Along with a light-splotched NYPD photo, confusion reigns!"

http://thesop.org/story/20130321/wh...to-gilgo-beach-was-someone-following-her.html

Sounds like a mug shot. Wonder if it was a printed copy. If so, anyone could have printed it and shown or given it to her. It is odd.

Is it at all possible that it is a photo they took of her license?

Sorry, shot from the hip before reading link. Now I understand that the light splotched photo was among the items found. I still don't know what an "NYPD Photo" is. Other than a photo taken of, or by NYPD.

Sounds like a mug shot. Wonder if it was a printed copy. If so, anyone could have printed it and shown or given it to her. It is odd.

Looks unusual for a mug shot.

Typo?? When I click the first photo (via link below) it says:

The New York City Police Department is asking the public's assistance ascertaining the whereabouts of Natasha Fugo, reported missing from within the confines of the 111 Precinct. (March 18, 2013)
Photo Credit: DCPI

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...s-as-woman-missing-near-gilgo-beach-1.4833422

reported missing from within the confines of the 111 Precinct.!!!!!

Somebody had better tell Hawkshaw. They've lost SG's jacket, they have lost the items of SG that they found in the marsh, and now this?

I remember several other women that were reported missing out of NYPD precincts. IIRC, one was a prostitute...sometime in the last 18 months....or I found that detail sometime in the last year...I can't remember but I know some of us discussed women going missing right out of the police precinct.

What if before the girls gave their real names, they were picked up by an NYPD officer, booked under a fake name and then abducted by someone pretending to be the officer to transport them to lockup...is that even possible?

There seem to be several strange facts about this case (and after all we've read on these threads)... anything is possible!

BTW, NJugo isn't on either the NYPD missing list or the link in my previous post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back