Ok. I guess the first bullet point re: Pak arranging the date is what I am wondering about specifically. How do you know that Pak arranged the date w. Brewer in advance without Shannan’s knowledge? I’ve not heard of that before, so I am curious what evidence/documentation there is of this.
Let us go with deductive reasoning, in the situation of 'who arranged the date'.
1) Shannan, in her 911 call had no idea where she was. If she made the date, she would have had to know where the destination was to be be able to tell her driver where to go.
2) Pak knew where they were going and was able to drive there, so he had information that Shannan did not. How could this possibly be? Simple if he made the date.
3) Brewer was comfortable enough with Pak to ask Pak to get Shannan out of Brewer's house.
4) Pak was comfortable with Brewer, in that he was not concerned when Brewer and Shannan left the house to go to the CVS.
5) Shannan never as far as we know, worked Long Island. She had plenty of clients in New York City area. No logical explanation why she would go that far to Oak Beach.
Maybe an FBI investigator should question Pak on this point. It is illegal to lie to an FBI investigator.