Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a single person besides me who believes that as all the true facts indicate, SG went to JB's home, who was alone, went inside as her driver MP waited outside, began acting strange as she had in the past, was asked to leave and refused, was again asked to leave by MP who was summoned for help by JB, after MP gave up trying and went outside to wait in his SUV, JB grabbed SG to literally throw her out, SG screamed, stumbled down the stairs and ran down the street stopping at two neighbors homes, both who called 911, and went onto the marsh on her own and died from an exposure to the elements/drug combination?
Thats what Im leaning towards. It starting to look like individuals were trying to build a house of cards. If you believe the lie long enough than its harder to see the truth.

I am new here and was reading some posts and this one in particular I have a question about... how in heck did Peter Hackett have Shannan's mother's telephone number? Doesn't anyone find this odd?

Dr Hackett got Mari's number from Pak and Diaz when they went to OB. Did anyone think it was odd when a resident of OB said Hackett probably stored gb4 in the gatehouse?

Is there a single person besides me who believes that as all the true facts indicate, SG went to JB's home, who was alone, went inside as her driver MP waited outside, began acting strange as she had in the past, was asked to leave and refused, was again asked to leave by MP who was summoned for help by JB, after MP gave up trying and went outside to wait in his SUV, JB grabbed SG to literally throw her out, SG screamed, stumbled down the stairs and ran down the street stopping at two neighbors homes, both who called 911, and went onto the marsh on her own and died from an exposure to the elements/drug combination?

I'm inclined to believe this is the most likely scenario as to what happened to SG. However, I try to keep an open mind to all possibilities since such little information is really known.

I think HATFIELD has pretty much nailed it. JMO

Agreed. If true, did they continue and change the way they disposed of their victims, away from Long Island? The thing I don't get, is why surrounded by the ocean the GB4 or any of the victims remains would have been kept on land? Sorry if that's a dunce question.

Agreed Hatfield.

In addition IMO

Leave phones home
-no phone location locater when girl doesn't return
-no photos could be taken of recognizable people
-no calls could be made for help if one girl was being ganged raped by 10 VIP's (most likely the one that ended up being murdered) so no one could be identified.

Driver/Pimp Michael P
-he would get a big fee for no return girls (also agree w Hatfield)
-he lived in Massapequa and still may. (Long Island)

Perhaps MP was the driver for the other girls that did not return.? The girls were told NO DRIVER we assumed they were picked up by the killer but in IMO MP could have been the driver sent to get them in all incidents where the girl did not return. If he was involved in this ring as well. He got the finder fee. The VIPs would never put themselves in a compromising position to be seen picking up a young sex worker. and be identified, they would send a 3rd party.

The girls were not local they were from counties that were more than a hour a way, chosen for parties so they would not recognize the local politicians and VIPS.

IMO other cause of SG's death.
-Died of a drug overdose while in the marsh and could not recover herself.
-Chased into the marsh by the drive w his vehicle knowing how drugged up she was, knowing she wouldn't return, could that be why he waited until almost sunrise to ensure she did not return? As he was so angry at her for ruining his fee that night? in lieu of physically killing her with his owns hands??

Too much of a coincidence that SG was another sex worker called to an area which was a makeshift graveyard for sex workers. Was SG cell phobe found in the marsh with her personal items?

Check this out:
It is stated by Shannan's family that she named her attacker on a 23 minutecall to 911; that they themselves did not hear however law enforcement,according to her mother, relayed to them.

http://questionsincrime.blogspot.com/2012/09/ms-shannon-gilbert.html

Perhaps that is one reason they won't release the tape to the public or at the time, SG's mother. Law enforcement told her mother because it was under investigation. Hopefully it's a lead to the MAIN dirty cop in Suffolk county in my opinion.

Check this out:
It is stated by Shannan's family that she named her attacker on a 23 minutecall to 911; that they themselves did not hear however law enforcement,according to her mother, relayed to them. Plus the money from the supposed john was never found in her handbag or jeans or any where else. SG claimed the John never aid her that is what she told MP. When Brewer saw she called 911 he knew it was over. He could have called 911 to get her out, but he didn't.

http://questionsincrime.blogspot.com...n-gilbert.html

In some of the older threads before the Killing Season shows I ran into discussions of secret wild sex BDSM parties that were being held around the time of the killings near LI. I may be wrong but its possible that one of the ads for one of these parties may have stated to "leave your phones home". I do remember in those early threads that the ads did talk about being very discreet and dressing nice until inside the secret location of the parties. One of the posts I read had the actual content of an ad for one of these parties. They were by invitation only and were kept mostly under the table as far as who knew about them.

From what I remember reading about the BDSM parties they suddenly stopped after the bodies were found. I dont have the link but its in one of the early threads about LISK.

This party thing falls right in line with the theory that I agreed with about a certain group of people would have an "anything goes" wild sex based themed party and hire a girl or girls for overnight. These parties were similar to the BDSM parties but even more secret and more wild and just VIP people.

Things would get quickly out of hand and drugs were used to make the women submit to the anything goes part. I think one or two of the organizers knew the girls would be killed at the end of the party when maybe some of the other participants may not have even know the girls were being killed. The men may have been told by the organizer that the special drugs make the girls not remember anything the next day. When in reality the organizers realized they had to kill them because they did remember the really bad parts of the night.

I even think its possible these VIP people were very rich and they could have paid off the pimp a very large sum of money for a girl of no return. This could explain why the pimp was so determined to capture SG. His contract and money may have been riding on getting her back in that house.

When the bodies were found by LE it made some of the men realize they were part of something much worse than they thought. Once the bodies were found then the parties get abolished, suicides happen, and one person even calls the home of a girl to try to get ahead of why drugs were used on a girl. Putting out his excuse even before the autopsy is complete.

I think the GB4 girls ended up in a party such as this. SG was the hero in getting them stopped but it cost her her life IMO. I think some of the others on that LI beach also may have been victims of parties such as this.

The older body parts on fire island may have been the early beginnings of how these parties started with just a few people in the early beginnings.

All JMO of course

Yep, this is my theory but I could not have written it better.

Perhaps that is one reason they won't release the tape to the public or at the time, SG's mother. Law enforcement told her mother because it was under investigation. Hopefully it's a lead to the MAIN dirty cop in Suffolk county in my opinion.

Check this out:
It is stated by Shannan's family that she named her attacker on a 23 minutecall to 911; that they themselves did not hear however law enforcement,according to her mother, relayed to them. Plus the money from the supposed john was never found in her handbag or jeans or any where else. SG claimed the John never aid her that is what she told MP. When Brewer saw she called 911 he knew it was over. He could have called 911 to get her out, but he didn't.

http://questionsincrime.blogspot.com...n-gilbert.html

And how many months went by before law enforcement searched brewers house?

It has always been my contention that Brewer was ‘cleared’ in the death of SG because Brewer knew too much as to what was going on at Oak Beach and surrounding areas.
While he may not have killed SG, he knew how she got there and may have known she was there on other occasions.
He was quoted in Kolker’s book that if the truth ever came out there would be a lot of cops with pie on their faces. What did you make of that?
As a former investigator that given similar circumstances that we know of concerning Brewer I think I can tell you there is no way in hell you could eliminate Brewer at that juncture of the investigation. It is my contention the ONLY way he could be eliminated as a suspect is if you know who killed SG.
If SCPD/DA follows their pattern of a cover-up then they would have convinced Brewer to move out of state. Does anyone know if he has moved?

I don't believe the true facts were provided.

I am new here and was reading some posts and this one in particular I have a question about... how in heck did Peter Hackett have Shannan's mother's telephone number? Doesn't anyone find this odd?

the caller got it from Shannon phone. I still don't believe it was Hackett who called.

I went back and forth for awhile, but am more convinced Brewer was involved with SG and the GB4. His stories are all over the place. She was there for awhile, but at one point he made it out that she walked in and demanded money, was acting strange, and he told her to leave. He really wanted us to believe he summoned a call girl at 2 am for only company. While I am sure this happens, it is extremely rare, and if used for that they go out to dinner or to social affairs. Did any cops grill him or did he ask for a lawyer. They could have really slammed into the only called for some expensive platonic company at 2 am. Grilled his changing timelines.

She was there for a long time and his story of her coming in and demanding money does not add up.

I feel it would be similar to the police walking in on me sitting on $540,000, and a bank was robbed the other day, and I say, hey I found it in Tulsa on the side of the road 2 states away.

They did or said something that made Shannon know she was in big trouble. It is really easy to lay on the typical she is lower than I, she was a crazy call girl and that is that to these cops. I have a feeling this would not have blown over very easily in precincts that are steadfast no bull pro protection of all women regardless of stature.

Check out some of the early theories about the long Island serial killer after Shannon disappeared and the gb4 were found at psychiccrimefighters.com

It has always been my contention that Brewer was ‘cleared’ in the death of SG because Brewer knew too much as to what was going on at Oak Beach and surrounding areas.
While he may not have killed SG, he knew how she got there and may have known she was there on other occasions.
He was quoted in Kolker’s book that if the truth ever came out there would be a lot of cops with pie on their faces. What did you make of that?
As a former investigator that given similar circumstances that we know of concerning Brewer I think I can tell you there is no way in hell you could eliminate Brewer at that juncture of the investigation. It is my contention the ONLY way he could be eliminated as a suspect is if you know who killed SG.
If SCPD/DA follows their pattern of a cover-up then they would have convinced Brewer to move out of state. Does anyone know if he has moved?
I think he moved to West Islip.

I wondered the same thing. Apparently after she initially went missing, her mother gave out her cell numbers to the people of Oak Beach when she went their looking for her. I am pretty sure I read that in Lost Girls, but it could have been somewhere else.

the caller got it from Shannon phone. I still don't believe it was Hackett who called.

If Dr H did not call, then why did he later admit he actually did?

Did he later turn his story around again and say he lied about admitting the calls? Has he (or his attorney in the civil case against him) said the calls were spoofed?

ETA: I'm not arguing my "view" here (as I often do ;) I'm just asking questions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.