Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html
Divers Search Lake In Haleigh Cummings Case
Posted: 11:14 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.

Here we go. They did find evidence. Hmmmm no telling what that could be. I knew Tommy knew something. Reading about Ron, doesn't seem he's shakin in his booties from guilt and fear of his own arrest.

I'm thinking if Hank didn't harm Haleigh, he was involved in disposing of evidence and possibly her. But, I believe he did it. We'll see.

Was it not mentioned that someone had a John Boat early on in the case? Or am I thinking of another case?

Yea, and LE took it. Was it Ron's boat? Don't remember now if it was just a rumor or a fact, seems like this case started years ago instead of almost 8 months ago.

Could someone had borrowed/stole his boat? Not sure how big they are or how much they weigh or anything

Was it not mentioned that someone had a John Boat early on in the case? Or am I thinking of another case?

I thought I heard that too. Whatever happened to that boat? It's funny LE was looking at a john boat connected to the disappearance a while ago.

Here we go. They did find evidence. Hmmmm no telling what that could be. I knew Tommy knew something. Reading about Ron, doesn't seem he's shakin in his booties from guilt and fear of his own arrest.

I'm thinking if Hank didn't harm Haleigh, he was involved in disposing of evidence and possibly her. But, I believe he did it. We'll see.

I wonder what they could've found? clothes? murder weapon? I also believe that Tommy is involved but let's not forget Misty was suppose to have been watching her. I wonder if he was asked where Misty was that night and what part she played in all of this.

well we do have the dog sniffers making a bee line sniff trail from the mh to the lake right? Gotta love the dogs, they don't have a dog in it to be biased.
a john boat is very light weight. Made with a light weight aluminum. Hmmm hooking up a boat in the dark at night, explains damage and scratch to the van. Having to reload it in the middle of the night to put it back up.

But, LE could tell if the boat was used and put back all within the same night for sure. Did LE return the boat after they took it?

art harris is saying it is not related to Haleigh not sure if I can link it here... it is the second comment under his latest article

http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html
"PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.
Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.
~snip~

Detectives also questioned three other inmates about the girl’s disappearance. "

The last sentence makes me wonder.

I wonder what they could've found? clothes? murder weapon? I also believe that Tommy is involved but let's not forget Misty was suppose to have been watching her. I wonder if he was asked where Misty was that night and what part she played in all of this.

This is the million dollar question for me. If Misty has any involvement. I don't believe Lindsay knows anything because of standing by her man. I believe she was just passed out asleep from a normal day of taking care of young children. Moms are pooped after a full day, so she was asleep and knew nothing of Hank leaving during the night. Was it Hank and Lindsays home cuz Joe was staying at that fateful night, or was it Timmy and Chelseas?

If it was Hanks, we have another suspect. Now, no one will be able to tell me otherwise, but if Hank did it, his parents know and knew before they high tailed it out of satsuma. Makes me sick. Abandoned Lindsay and Misty to deal with this horrible crime.

Yea, and LE took it. Was it Ron's boat? Don't remember now if it was just a rumor or a fact, seems like this case started years ago instead of almost 8 months ago.

Could someone had borrowed/stole his boat? Not sure how big they are or how much they weigh or anything

If I am not mistaken, was it not said that Ron would take Haleigh fishing on this boat?

Isn't this area also a straight shot from PDM?...IDK..looks like it on the map. If RC was involved, though, I can't see him telling anyone...so..

This is the million dollar question for me. If Misty has any involvement. I don't believe Lindsay knows anything because of standing by her man. I believe she was just passed out asleep from a normal day of taking care of young children. Moms are pooped after a full day, so she was asleep and knew nothing of Hank leaving during the night. Was it Hank and Lindsays home cuz Joe was staying at that fateful night, or was it Timmy and Chelseas?

If it was Hanks, we have another suspect. Now, no one will be able to tell me otherwise, but if Hank did it, his parents know and knew before they high tailed it out of satsuma. Makes me sick. Abandoned Lindsay and Misty to deal with this horrible crime.

I believe their parents knew as well. In the hypnosis video Misty kept talking about what "people" were telling her about her brother and that's why she suspected him of having something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. What people? What did they tell her?

Why would her parents leave her and Hank at a time like this? This is one of those times that one needs their parents and their parents hauled a## out of there. Makes you wonder what they knew.

With all due respect, please do not put words in my mouth.

I was refering to the text I quoted which was

I said nothing aout draining the pond, the color of grass or the calories in a Big Mac
I know you didn't and I wasn't trying to put words into your mouth. Sorry...I was just trying to figure out if it was a training exercise for diving...why they would possibly be draining the pond. I could not think of a reasonable explanation for that one.

I wonder if that rose was found in the same area? just thinking.

you're on a roll, good thoughts, keep posting. The rose is a stumper for me. I need that one explained by the time this is all said and done. We need to start a list now, of all the questions we want answered by the time the guilty has been tried.

scanner news anyone listening?

Taren Reed
bullet1.gif
Created: 9/18/2009 6:54:12 PM
bullet1.gif
Updated: 9/18/2009 11:33:59 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Lots of activity in Putnam County has led to dozens of calls into First Coast News, claiming the body of Haleigh Cummings has been found.
Officials tell First Coast News they are dredging a pond in Palatka, but will not confirm if it is related to a search for Haleigh.
First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.
He said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, has contacted him about this.
Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.
A viewer called First Coast News about around 8:30 p.m. and said customers at an auction house off Highway 17 have said family members told them Haleigh's body has been found.

more at link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&provider=top

OK if they do find her body and Ron did not have anything to do with it...and Misty knew, someone better have her in protective custody and have a several LE with
Ron.

What other case did we once hear the words "training exercise" and it turned out to be something else entirely? I can't remember right now...but didn't this happen before? :waitasec:
We just got it confirmed in the Annie Le case, that they turned off the scanners when they were set to arrest him. Code word was x-ray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member