Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading this, its horrific, my god those poor parents, if it had been on WSs I'm sure it would have been solved,
not trying to be funny but this has just slipped under the radar. I hope her parents keep pushing for answers.
:thinking:

Wouldn't that be a most bizarre and terrifying means to commit suicide? And I wonder why there was no real investigation to speak of? Releasing the crime scene and all its contents doesn't seem quite kosher either - it sounds like even the knife used wasn't kept by police. All very sad and painful for her family to have no answers yet.

I watched 60 Minutes tonight and IMO everything about TM was fake. She was simply saying what she thought Tara and the viewers wanted to hear. She couldn't even give a direct answer to Tara's direct question "Do you still love him?" TM waffled on about unconditionally loving him but it's not unconditional anymore or some such BS. She doesn't blame herself in any way because if GBC wasn't having an affair with her, it would have been someone else. Yeah, well it was her! She was pushing GBC's buttons to get what she wanted. And seriously, if you felt that if it wasn't you it would be someone else, why the hell would you hang around? I certainly wouldn't!

After watching TM tonight I got the impression (not the first time) that she isn't very bright. I believe that there is a simmering rage and a real sense of entitlement for what she has been through in all of this. I can just hear her saying, "Why shouldn't I make some money out of this? It wasn't my fault that Allison died." "What about meeeee." She had to stop herself becoming too animated a couple of times during the interview. I fully expected her to burst into a screaming cackle of laughter at one stage when she was recalling something. Her answers were very calculated, geared to an audience that, for the most part, despise her and she is aware of that. I don't despise her but I think she is dangerous. I don't believe for one minute that she is scared of GBC. That is utter BS IMO. As soon as the dust settles she'll be off to Wally World to visit Bruce, Gerard, Big G or whoever the hell he is that particular week.

Gotta love Mark Ainsworth, Andrew Jackson and poor Sharky. I think Darling even got a lump in his throat watching Sharky's emotional interview.

One thing for sure, Allison will never be forgotten but I can envision in a few years people will be saying "Gerard who?" "Toni who?"

:goodpost:

You've just verbalised everything I felt about TM so eloquently. Well said!! And very, very true IMO.

I feel sorry for Allison that she felt that letter would have any influence on Gerard, that she didn't know he'd been cheating on her throughout her marriage, that she thought the fact she was a 'good girl' and didn't 'deserve it' would have made any difference, and most of all that she didn't just leave him, or even better just not marry him in the first place.

Gerard comes off as a sleaze, and a 90 minute wedding speech??

That's grounds for divorce right there.

bbm His creepy laugh in the scout outfit is also grounds for divorce!!! Big grounds!!! :lol:

A grown chubster in a boys outfit??!!! Please!!!:facepalm:

:facepalm:
This is a very interesting read.
Apologies Marly if this isn't the correct place for this, I didn't know where else to put it.

"A very bright, active girl": Jenny Lee Cook horse riding before her back injury.
It's a quiet Monday night in Townsville and an ambulance radio crackles to life in the car park of the far north Queensland city's main hospital.
It's a Code 1A: a woman in her early 30s has suffered an apparent cardiac arrest. Lights flashing, siren on, the two paramedics on board, Robert Haydon and Chris O'Connor, accelerate through the thinning evening traffic, hoping to find the woman still alive.
The destination is a residential property in Douglas - a suburb popular with young families that sprawls along the southern banks of the Ross River, about eight kilometres from the CBD. Pulling up in front of a new residence in Sheerwater Parade, they note the outside of the property is in darkness, and unlike some triple-0 calls, nobody is waiting outside. Within moments the two men are knocking on the front door, yelling "Queensland Ambulance Service".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html#ixzz3831Vo9kd
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html

What on earth? Blindfolded herself, tied a dressing gown sash around her neck, put a sheet over her head, put plywood down, THEN threw herself onto a knife wedged into the wall? Uh-huh as anyone would :facepalm:

Jocelyn Frost in Women's Day saying she worked with a murderer.....everyone cashing in :gaah:

Whoops...Snap Toe lol

This is a very interesting read.
Apologies Marly if this isn't the correct place for this, I didn't know where else to put it.

"A very bright, active girl": Jenny Lee Cook horse riding before her back injury.
It's a quiet Monday night in Townsville and an ambulance radio crackles to life in the car park of the far north Queensland city's main hospital.
It's a Code 1A: a woman in her early 30s has suffered an apparent cardiac arrest. Lights flashing, siren on, the two paramedics on board, Robert Haydon and Chris O'Connor, accelerate through the thinning evening traffic, hoping to find the woman still alive.
The destination is a residential property in Douglas - a suburb popular with young families that sprawls along the southern banks of the Ross River, about eight kilometres from the CBD. Pulling up in front of a new residence in Sheerwater Parade, they note the outside of the property is in darkness, and unlike some triple-0 calls, nobody is waiting outside. Within moments the two men are knocking on the front door, yelling "Queensland Ambulance Service".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html#ixzz3831Vo9kd
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/knife-edge-20140714-3bvp7.html

A thread was started for that a couple of days ago, WWGY!! Would love more people over there - so far it's just me and Ausgirl. But a HUGE injustice has occcurred there.

And it's not all over. I think the parents need the publics support (and WS support!) to put pressure on for the investigation to be reopened - just as the Coroner recommended. :seeya:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jenny-Cook-die-Townsville-Qld-January-19-2009

I'm having trouble posting, they are disappearing, or doubling up, sorry xxxx

:loveyou:

Oh wow....thankyou so much for that....its just terrible I will be interested to find out as much as possible xxxx

Excellent! Justice for Jenny!!!:jail:

Hi GMT1966

Of course, if someone has 2 or more phones... You can leave the one with the 'tracking app' anywhere (work..., home..., car..., parents' place...) and use secondary phones where you actually are.

I'm not suggesting Allison did this.

If GBC set this tracking app on both their phones in agreement with Allison (her determined to be proactive in improving the hope/'trust' in their relationship) I'm sure he'd know this obvious way to get around their 'agreement'.

It'd be an 'easy deceit' for him, and sadly a 'convincing loyal' where Allison was concerned.

GBC would not track Allison to check she was faithful. He'd check she was 'outta the way and occupied' as he went about his 'other life/lusts/debase activities'.

Yes I agree the tracking app was more for his sake to make sure their paths did not cross whilst he was out and about sneaking around but she would of been around a bit more travelling to in and around the suburbs with her new role in the agency too. The fact that with all his tracking of her to make sure he kept his two worlds apart that's exactly what was going to happen at the conference he could not keep that from happening now could he? OMG his loss of control of events would have been earth shattering after all the work he put in to make sure that never happened he was raging inside losing that control. It was only a matter of time before he exploded the loss of being able to control the people and events around him would of lit the fuse for his rage that night.

I'm wondering about the timing of Allison's 'Dear Gerard' letter https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/a/24497917/the-letter-dear-gerard/

It mentions 'as this year draws to a close', that it was started on Sept 17 2011, and the last date mentioned is 25/11/2011. I'm wondering if the letter was given to him around the start of December. Interesting timing with Gerard initiating contact resuming his affair with Toni before Christmas.

If you can stomach it, 60 minutes has an extended interview with T McH - basically how hard it's all been for her. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx

Sorry cannot do it - my stomach is just not strong enough I'm still queasy from what I saw last night - yuk and just yuk to listen to anymore of her fake, poor me and its not my fault - totally delusional just like her relationship with GBC NOT REAL NOT BASED ON REALITY - imo she is responsible for Al's death all the little jigsaw pieces have to fit and she was one of the pieces <modsnip> IYKWIM!

A thread was started for that a couple of days ago, WWGY!! Would love more people over there - so far it's just me and Ausgirl. But a HUGE injustice has occcurred there.

And it's not all over. I think the parents need the publics support (and WS support!) to put pressure on for the investigation to be reopened - just as the Coroner recommended. :seeya:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jenny-Cook-die-Townsville-Qld-January-19-2009

Thank you. I had no idea, sorry. I will skip over to there :)

I've just watched 60 Minutes and I don't think Toni did herself any favours (apart from the money of course). She just came across as so selfish. Yes, your life did have change dramatically, but why can't you see that your actions played a huge part in that?

The whole, 'I thought we would have a normal life' - really? Juggling custody of children, divorce proceedings, a devastated ex wife - you thought you would just drive off into the sunset with your new big people mover and everything would be nice and normal.

I did previously feel some sympathy towards Toni but that is gone. The thing that really got me was when Tara asked her what she would like to see happen to Gerard. Her response: for him to never come into my life again. Are you kidding me?

Loved Inspector Ainsworth and especially when he said so matter-of-factly 'I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog'. And bless Allison's friends.

I've just watched 60 Minutes and I don't think Toni did herself any favours (apart from the money of course). She just came across as so selfish. Yes, your life did have change dramatically, but why can't you see that your actions played a huge part in that?

The whole, 'I thought we would have a normal life' - really? Juggling custody of children, divorce proceedings, a devastated ex wife - you thought you would just drive off into the sunset with your new big people mover and everything would be nice and normal.

I did previously feel some sympathy towards Toni but that is gone. The thing that really got me was when Tara asked her what she would like to see happen to Gerard. Her response: for him to never come into my life again. Are you kidding me?

Loved Inspector Ainsworth and especially when he said so matter-of-factly 'I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog'. And bless Allison's friends.

No sympathy whatsoever either....... maybe we just see things black and white who knows I was hoping some genuine remorse for Al but there was only remorse for herself you could still see she was upset that the dreams they had did not come to fruition. The reality of being both divorced with multiple children in a blended family riding off in the MPV into the sunset happily ever after is just that FANTASY just like Al's letter said the REALITY would of been far different he would of still been chasing skirt all over town, hugging staff inappropriately after a sale, asking after threesomes. Evading questions the looooooooooooong pauses before she spoke the gaping of her mouth it was just so weird. Does she have a personality disorder you know birds of a feather flock together? Boderline Personality Disorder?

I thought, since TM is not a suspect she was not to be named in this site again, with her new name. The police don't believe she was involved so why is this allowed. I feel for her children.

Do you think she realises Allison is dead???

Nup I nearly punched my tv thru the wall when she was grasping for the words and the long pause before she even said something like about Al struggling for her life. Struggling no Toni FIGHTING with all her strength for her life and for her kids ................she doesnt get it just doesnt get it part of her has been brainwashed I know but get with the program she is still making excuses in my opinion she CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie