Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison you really had the last laugh and I do hope he writhes with regret every 24/7 that passes. GBC thought he could get it all but Allison put a stop to his plans of collecting the insurance, the money from the investment property and his planned 60 minutes freedom interview. Step by step it all unravelled.

Like bread crumbs left for our boyz in blue you sent your murderer to gaol for life. It could NOT have happened without you. But you paid the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of your babies.
A true heroine for abused women for generations to come.
Cheers to Allison, Clanky cell doors to Gerard, and enjoy the fall from grace to the BC's.

I was confused with the separation of Allison's site, I honestly didn't know where to go. I guess I'll stay here with the comfort of my usual ultrasmart buddies. I suffered some kind of writers' block.
I was honestly frightened that the jury wasn't going to get the real facts and GBC was going to walk. The prosectution was absolutely brilliant. We always knew the police had the murderer but again I was worried.
Now knowing that the BC's had another plan in action of the 60 Minutes money and banking on the verdict being not guilty I'm now recovering from a kinda shock, still scratching my head on the type of people they are.
The information that has come forward about his controlling over Allison is a relief because we spoke about narcissism for over the two years, didn't we guys! :loveyou:
Someone here said there was a lot of activity at the BC's during the later days of the trial, maybe that was the 60 Minutes crew there.
I'm so thrilled their 'dastardly' plans crumbled.

Totally O/T but.....TGY, I LOVE your new avatar!! It's adorable!!!:happydance:

Thanx Isis! A cute little wise owl for our ultra smart sleuthers. I little different than the handcuffs I had for two years for the wife murderer! We can freely call him a murderer now because that's what he is! NOT ALLEDGEDLY ANY MORE.

I just am loving the thought that he got life. I'm absolutely over the moon right now.

I was confused with the separation of Allison's site, I honestly didn't know where to go. I guess I'll stay here with the comfort of my usual ultrasmart buddies. I suffered some kind of writers' block.
I was honestly frightened that the jury wasn't going to get the real facts and GBC was going to walk. The prosectution was absolutely brilliant. We always knew the police had the murderer but again I was worried.
Now knowing that the BC's had another plan in action of the 60 Minutes money and banking on the verdict being not guilty I'm now recovering from a kinda shock, still scratching my head on the type of people they are.
The information that has come forward about his controlling over Allison is a relief because we spoke about narcissism for over the two years, didn't we guys! :loveyou:
Someone here said there was a lot of activity at the BC's during the later days of the trial, maybe that was the 60 Minutes crew there.
I'm so thrilled their 'dastardly' plans crumbled.

Goes to show exactly where their thoughts were at this whole time, did they even grieve for Allison, ever? Not once did I see one genuine tear....I have thought about this a great deal... I have come across people I have found to be not so nice in life, the kind that put other down to raise themselves high, the type that belittle you in front of others, to cause one to question their worth, and while I have been rattled, and at times angered by these people, some of them have children themselves, some who I have met, some of the children I really liked and felt sorry for.... One person I really despised died and when I saw how upset the children were, the tears came and my heart ached.....The grief I felt for these little souls was overwhelming.....This was feelings I had for basic strangers who I met a few times.......The GBC clan, lived a suburb away and saw Allison regularly and saw her girls regularly, the only grief they showed was for their son when the guilty verdict was handed down...Yet they claim to love their Grand daughters, but stood on the stand and belittled, degraded and humiliated their dead murdered mother, all the while wheeling and dealing in the background for a paid interview, for themselves, if he was found innocent.

From the get go I found them repulsive, and what has transpired has only reconfirmed this...

Hard hearts, cruel words and no compassion........

Is it bridal etiquette for the groom or groom's parents to pay for the alcohol? There's the answer!

My inlaws gave us $300 to contribute lol, my other half married very young and divorced very young, I have had longer lunches than his first marriage lol, but his mother made it very clear, that " the first wedding is the one that counts and $300 was the limit" ( it was my first wedding and we have 2 kids now lol, one in high school) so I used that money to hire a skip bin and then announced at the wedding a "big thankyou for the In Laws for paying for the skip bin to hold all the rubbish from their sons second wedding" got a good laugh, years later, after they realised we would go the distance, we laugh about it now :)

Sadly for Allison, it seems the GBC clan never warmed to her, their loss, people so selfish are incapable of appreciating true kind souls, they see them as a threat, something alien, seeing they can only think of themselves......

My ex mother in law and her daughter gave my sister in law sheer hell. Nothing she did was acceptable. Her housekeeping, her mothering skills and OMG how she was a bad wife. I always thought she was a wonderful wife and mother! Their bullying and back biting is still happening many years later. I hadn't spoken to my ex mother in law in 20 years but somehow she contacted me to tell me my ex was leaving his new wife. I told her I was not interested and looks like YOUR family hasn't changed, I politely said GOODBYE!
The BC's remind me of what I experienced and the daughter in-law was judged relentlessly.

My ex mother in law and her daughter gave my sister in law sheer hell. Nothing she did was acceptable. Her housekeeping, her mothering skills and OMG how she was a bad wife. I always thought she was a wonderful wife and mother! Their bullying and back biting is still happening many years later. I hadn't spoken to my ex mother in law in 20 years but somehow she contacted me to tell me my ex was leaving his new wife. I told her I was not interested and looks like YOUR family hasn't changed, I politely said GOODBYE!
The BC's remind me of what I experienced and the daughter in-law was judged relentlessly.

As my hubby helpfully pointed out to my mum...if you rearranged the letters in "mother in law", you get "Woman Hitler." :floorlaugh:

And my parents are Polish (don't mention the war!!) :facepalm:

Fortunately my mum has a sense of humour so I'm not a widow yet. :laughing:

As my hubby helpfully pointed out to my mum...if you rearranged the letters in "mother in law", you get "Woman Hitler." :floorlaugh:

And my parents are Polish (don't mention the war!!) :facepalm:

Fortunately my mum has a sense of humour so I'm not a widow yet. :laughing:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Thank god your mum sees the humour there!! Talk about potentially HUGE faux pas!!!

Would the money be classed as proceeds of crime.
If there is any left it should be taken off them or returned. :thinking:

I still wonder how many donations OW and her husband raised to fund GBC's legal costs?

Earlier this week, Mrs Walton and husband Ian, sent an email to family and friends urging them to donate to a bank account to help fund her brother's legal defence.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...erard Baden-Clay's parents&itmt=1406111881878

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...lays-parents-car/story-e6frfkvr-1226404924501

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44