Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Serious:

Anyone want to help start a petition to change the way jury's are selected and have guild line to which they need to have some sort of

COMMON SENSE to be on a jury??? Truthfully a professional Jury System???

We could name it Caylee Marie's Law!!!

To all WS's and Mods who worked hours upon hours to read, write and search facts for Caylee and her supporters, my heart goes out to each of you as well. We all know this should have turned out differently.

The American justice system does not work.

On Thursday a child murderer will walk to live "Bella Vita" ... "the beautiful life".

The jury system should be done away with. The general population is not intelligent enough to interpret and understand forensics, nor is common sense a norm. 3 of the jury members did not graduate from highschool, 4 were convicted of various crimes. They were not intelligent enough for the responsibility of such an important decision.

I am so sorry Caylee Anthony. You died at the hands of your selfish mother. May God rest your soul and may karma take care of the rest.

Im glad someone else agrees. This alone is proof of this. Unbelievable. This is a farce. This is a waste of my taxpayers dollars as a Floridian, just to have 12 morons come along and misinterpret everything and anything.

Well...there IS still the real Zaneida Gonzalez civil trial!! With any luck, she will win that and THAT jury will have some sense and award her millions! KC may make money on book deals and maybe even a TV movie, but she'd have to give it ALL to the REAL ZANEIDA GONZALEZ!!! Now, THAT would be some much welcomed Karma on Casey for us to watch unfold!

I got the distinct impression that these jurors may very well have discussed this amongst themselves AWAY from the courthouse and deliberation room.

I don't doubt that they did. Often. Juror 14 even slipped up and referred to it by saying that the jury "early on" had decided there was not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

How did Juror 14 know that if he was an alternate and was not in the room deliberating? It means they all talked about it before that.

Shows that at least 1 jury member (14) is not the brightest - he admitted on national news that the jury disobeyed the judge's order.

Our system was set up long before modern technology. Look what our cases are built upon- advanced science.

We are picking people who can't even be bothered to finish highschool and entrusting them to pick apart the intricacies of modern forensics?

These jurors did not ask to see one of the hundreds hundreds of pieces of evidences submitted by both sides. How did they make an educated decision without doing so?

Professional jury is a must.

Another thought I had was that if that lady who believes her deceased son WAS Caylee's father does turn out to be the actual grandmother of Caylee, she COULD file a wrongful death suit against Casey and win $$$$$ also!! I hope that family really pursues this!!

I don't doubt that they did. Often. Juror 14 even slipped up and referred to it by saying that the jury "early on" had decided there was not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

How did Juror 14 know that if he was an alternate and was not in the room deliberating? It means they all talked about it before that.

Shows that at least 1 jury member (14) is not the brightest - he admitted on national news that the jury disobeyed the judge's order.

can we inform someone about this... it's not right...

alt. juror talks to HLN
[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/07/05/exp.spr.anthony.alternate.juror.hln"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Oh I totally disagree with Casey becoming a "celebrity" and people wanting to be seen with her. Come on now she is not Kim Kardashian. She did not just make a *advertiser censored* video. She was accused of murdering her child and even though she was found innocent. In the court of public opinion she will always be guilty and we all know the jury got it wrong. No one will want to be seen with her. Everyone will refer to her as the "Baby killer who got away with murder". The same will be the case with her lawyers. A killer is a killer. All the money in the world can't change that. I DO agree with your "reasonable doubt' part 100%. This jury and many others like it still do not understand what that means. In addition Ashton's behavior did concern me.
As to your other opinions I do have serious reservations about our jury system. I just don't believe the "Average Joe" is qualified to be a juror and emotions and personal opinions get in the way of the FACTS. This is exactly what happened today. Otherwise Casey Anthony wouldn't have gotten away with murder but like with O.J. justice will eventually be served to Ms. Anthony.

I'm thinking maybe KC didn't, but where was baby Caylee when she wasn't with KC. I've been thinking this for awhile, and then I read what Wendy Murphy wrote, (page 10, this thread, post #236) now I"m really wondering. Kiddie *advertiser censored* makes a lot of money! I wonder, if KC is innocent, will she have the guts to stand up for baby Caylee.

the amount of time spent also makes my eyes whirl... the countless hours some of us have spent reading the discovery... how much time did they really spend looking at evidence and deliberating, i wonder?

and not believing the body was ever in the trunk?!?!?!?! what's next, them believing ZFG was real?

I am too. They are showing a beautiful montage of Caylee on HLN right now.

can we inform someone about this... it's not right...

There is nothing that would be done about it anyway. She is now off scott free and nothing will ever change that! Jury misconduct or not! KC is now free. Free to get pregnant again and even murder another child.

I am too. They are showing a beautiful montage of Caylee on HLN right now.

I have thought before, but never wanted to say it before..I see something in Caylee's eyes. Tells me she has seen things no child should ever see :(

I just WISH ALL the media would center ALL their time now on CAYLEE!! I hope they turn their backs on KC and that WHOLE DUHfense team. THAT ought to P.O. KC since it would all still be about CAYLEE and not her! However, I am pretty sure the talking heads will be sucking up to all those DUH's now as well as KC too. Pretty disgusting. I, for one, plan on turning OFF my TV to something else if any one of the DUHfense team or the DUHfendant shows up on their shows.

I'm bewildered by this: how is not reporting your child missing for 31 days not considered child abuse in the eyes of the law?

This is Serious:

Anyone want to help start a petition to change the way jury's are selected and have guild line to which they need to have some sort of

COMMON SENSE to be on a jury??? Truthfully a professional Jury System???

We could name it Caylee Marie's Law!!!

I am all for that my friend!!!

I thought he said that he felt that didn't make any sense. At least that's what I heard!!

If you are talking about "Dad" being involved just listened to it again, said it was a horrific accident, and Dad and Casey covered it up, and it did just snowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member