Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
by Levi_Page
Lightning has just struck the Caylee memorial on Suburban Dr., according to OCSO. No injuries. You can't make this stuff up. #CaseyAnthony

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
by Levi_Page
Lightning has just struck the Caylee memorial on Suburban Dr., according to OCSO. No injuries. You can't make this stuff up. #CaseyAnthony

OMG - wow if this is true!

:shocked2: Sounds like the State gave Cindy the pictures
bet George WAS seen at the at the Airport runnin away.

attachment.php

This is one of the pics I find WRONG.
but thay's just me.

wow! looks the Georgie Boy is in Trubble!
I knew he was hiding cause he is skert!!!!

George is in trouble because he's wearing a skirt?

Forgive me if this has been posted. Here is an interview with Cindy's second cousin on a Houston radio station She talks about how the truth about George will come out. Thanks to Sue on Twitter for getting this to me.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Well, I listened to this and heard a whole lot of smoke and nothing. Nonsense. She is claiming that the two writers planning on releasing the "fictional" book about the case have the answers that convince her that George was complicit precisely in the manner suggested by the DT OS? And then she flip-flops constantly on what culpability ICA has, if any? Nonsense. I don't get how she can be so confident that the "story" is true based on the investigative work of two writers who have already stated their intent is to publish a fictional account. Can someone help me there?

Oh, one more thing -- she is certainly ready to wield this secret evidence like a club. She keeps claiming we'll all know about it soon, but I am not buying anything these folks are selling at this point.

Forgive me if this has been posted. Here is an interview with Cindy's second cousin on a Houston radio station She talks about how the truth about George will come out. Thanks to Sue on Twitter for getting this to me.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Please. She said after a big conference call and she heard the proof that what happened happened, she believes ICA is innocent. SO if there is proof why wasn't it submitted at the trial?

Smoke and mirrors Tricia. My hinky meter went through the roof when her cousin said that they had explained to them what had happened the night before this interview . This is just CA's way to make the family think ICA is once again a little princess. And I don't believe for ONE DAG ON MINUTE that she suffered a nervous breakdown! This is their way of trying to sell their book! After all, they are going to tell us how Caylee died in this book. I refuse to spend one thin dime to help them get rich off of Caylee's death!

Please. She said after a big conference call and she heard the proof that what happened happened, she believes ICA is innocent. SO if there is proof why wasn't it submitted at the trial?

she said it was released to the family when the trial was over. PLease Lord tell me it's not the paternity papers.

Quoting myself. Like CA would be coming and going to court with GA if she thought for a second what the DT said were true. NO.WAY. And ICA did not have a nervous breakdown. Her imaginary nanny stories were just an extension of what she had said for years. Where's the proof that lady even is a second cousin of CA?

she said it was released to the family when the trial was over. PLease Lord tell me it's not the paternity papers.

Released by whom? Whomever it is should have submitted it if it were true. GMAB

OMGoodness
Who can believe ANYTHING anyone associated with this case says?
"Major mistakes made" Understatement of the year:maddening:

ETA:
A "conference call" convinced people what happened but yet sworn testimony in a court of law didn't?

:maddening:

Oh puhlease, CA is "shocked". I'm sure. That's why she was up there on the stand lying for her daughter.. again.

And beaming and looking back at her daughter as she walked out of court. CA is still under the spell of her maniacal daughter.

I run pretty conservative about what my kids wear but I see NOTHING even slightly wrong with any of the pictures posted in this thread. I mean, my next door neighbor used to let her daughter prance around in a leopard print bikini at age three (she hated normal clothes) and I thought that was strange. Caylee dressed totally normal to me. Unless there are lingerie photos or jon benet like ensembles, I really think you may be reaching a little far... there may have been molestation going on, but none of these photos imply that to me.

Could I just say " Shut up Geraldo, I'm sick listening to your constant rhetoric trying to push your 'good mum' Bull**** etc:

I have went off this guy big time, is he trying to ensure he gets the first bite of the cherry, the big interview scoop. If this happens I hope there is a mass switch off !!!

Geraldo reminds me of ICA. It's all about him. He is a narcissistic sensationalist and a drag on FNC. Go away, Geraldo, go away!

And beaming and looking back at her daughter as she walked out of court. CA is still under the spell of her maniacal daughter.

I see two more funerals in the future. Just sayin....:innocent:

Surprise!! Surprise!! The rest of the fmaily wants in on the cash cow as well. Poor Cayee never had a chance.

I think all will come at it from different angles to try and make their story different thus getting them more money. They will say whatever is necessary as long as they get a check.

If anyone really had anything of value to add they would have done so long before now.The fact that they only talk when money on the line isn't something that should be lost by anyone. This isn't about Cayle but $$$$$$$.

Thank you for this link Tricia!

I worked in the school system for many years and have always felt that Casey exhibited classic signs of incest and/or sexual abuse. Oh, the stories I could tell re: former students and the similarities to ICA's behaviour.

Here is a link where an incest survivor tells her tale. Does anyone besides me see a parallel to ICA's behavior after reading this?

http://www.parenting-child-development.com/childhood-trauma.html

Ya'll please don't throw fruit and tomatoes at me for my opinion as I have kept it to myself because I know it is not a poplular opinion here and is easier to just hate on ICA for her actions.

But.....One student that I had, a 10 year old girl, acted just like ICA. She was a good student and very bright but exhibited bizarre behavior, ie, throwing her panties in the trash in the girls bathroom, very manipulative, would cry to get her way (she told me that all she had to do was cry and the principal would go easy on her), pathological liar, inability to bond, compartmentalizing, fanatasy world, detached, I could go on.....

Due to my experience, I have always wondered if ICA may have endured such a thing as incest. I've havent' brought it up here @ WS because I didn't wish to implicate anyone' in such a serious claim so I have remained quiet about my suspiciouns for the 3 years that I have followed this case. Nor did I wish to be banned. But imagine my surprise when the incest possibility was brought up at trial!!! Sooooo.... I finally mustered up enough nerve to post about my suspicions!

If anyone wants additional examples of parallels between ICA and the students I worked with who were labled 'behaviorally/emotionally disturbed' due to incest, I will be happy to elaborate further. (without any personal details being revealed, of course.)

I feel a sense of relief in posting my suspisions after all this time of remaining silent about it on the Ws message board.

wm

BTW, i watched one of my favorite movies, 'Chinatown' regarding this subject last night which gave me the nerve to even post this opinion. Who better to broach the subject of incest in a believable way than that perv
Roman Polanski! I guess he would know. Incest is very secretive :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member