Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, she will steal from him too !! :floorlaugh:

Ah, yes, the old rattlesnake story. :snake:

" Boy and the RattleSnake Boy and the RattleSnake Story Scout Story
A little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.

They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked.

He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Haven't read through all the posts. I may be naive here, but I think Cindy only lied to spare her daughter's LIFE. She very well really disagree with the verdict but have smiled because her daughter will live.

I have seen a pic of the smile but not the video...I wonder if she only smiled after the not guily of 1st degree was read. And stopped after the rest was read.

I agree, TF. Why would it be made public where she is going to live? She's had death threats and anyone with any common sense would never release her destination!

I keep hoping RH will show up to address this, but he tweeted the other night that her address will be public information since she is already a convicted felon..

I have been wondering something lately. Maybe CA doesn't have any maternal love for her children and that rubbed off on KC. It's easy to look at Caylee and see a loved child, but was she really? She also looks like a dressed up doll, maybe designed to make her parent/grandparents look good. I know there are women (and men, I'm sure) who "love" their kids when they are "good."

I have a very different love for my daughter than my mom had for me. CA reminds me of my momx1000. My mother is very co-dependent. She HAS to feel "needed." Honestly, to the point that she'd sabotage her kids attempts to make our own decisions. She used to tell my brother things I said about him (taken out of context) and vise versa. Then she'd love the conflict and try to be the "hero" who had to save the day. She babied us, then manipulated us, then convinced us that we couldn't make it through life without her. I finally moved several hundred miles away and have never been happier.

I can almost see CA being like this. Maybe knowing that her daughter was promiscuous but not insisting she use birth control so that she'd "need" her parents.

I sometimes quote a Twilight Zone episode. Basically a man's life was falling apart and his wife stood up to his mother. "Mother" said, "What did I do wrong? Ever? In my entire life?" It was all about her. I can imagine CA being like this, throwing it in KC's face whenever she got her out of a jam. KC probably rebelled by not finishing high school and getting pregnant.

I think CA and KC are both pretty evil, GA is probably just weak. I'm not excusing KC's actions but I've known a lot of divorced/never married parents who will hurt their own kids, usually emotionally, to hurt the ex. KC tried to hurt CA but maybe it didn't hurt her as much as much as KC thought it would. Maybe she was more upset that people would think she was a bad mother and that she raised a bad mother.

My daughter is taking in abnormal psych class in the fall, I'll be worse then ;)

IMHO, she has kept in touch with them the whole time. I started to compile a group of pictures that show them constantly wearing the same exact colors each day at trial but then said "WTH am I doing? My time is worth more than this!" (See my pic album)
They have had us ALL bamboozled and have made us look like fools.

I don't believe a word to come from the mouths of George and Cindy Anthony

I don't believe a word to come from the mouth of Lippman

I don't believe a word to come from the mouth of Casey Anthony

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1448&pictureid=12590

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1448&pictureid=12593

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1448&pictureid=12591

I don't know anout CA. I would think yes she grew up that way as well cause if ya didn't, i would think you'd flip your "mess" for this stuff I'm hearing to be considered normal is well...
I'm guessingthe pics were more inflammatory thamn these that are on the web. Not too bad I know, but wnat if ther are 10-20-taken like this EVERYDAY? I'm not sating there were. I just wonder when does it cross the line.
Yes the concensus (of those able to believe it)is her body was dumped to decompose so that no one would find out what had been done to her & keep himout o prison.

As a parent with young kids and THOUSANDS of pictures of my kids (including some butt-nekkid bath pictures far "worse" than those), I am having real trouble following your theories here :waitasec:

ICA may not have been in touch with her parent's but I'll bet my last dollar that
Geraldo has been in touch with her for the first interview.

I don't know anout CA. I would think yes she grew up that way as well cause if ya didn't, i would think you'd flip your "mess" for this stuff I'm hearing to be considered normal is well...
I'm guessingthe pics were more inflammatory thamn these that are on the web. Not too bad I know, but wnat if ther are 10-20-taken like this EVERYDAY? I'm not sating there were. I just wonder when does it cross the line.
Yes the concensus (of those able to believe it)is her body was dumped to decompose so that no one would find out what had been done to her & keep himout o prison.

If I'm not mistaken, those first two are still shots from a video of Caylee.
I'm not sure if these were released by CA, GA or Casey.

Where did you hear/read that there were more inflammatory pics of Caylee shown to CA on the stand? I thought it was just the baby shower pic with teddy.:waitasec:

I have thousands of pics of my lil ones in nappies or at bath time, and admittedly, if my child were to go missing, those would not be the ones I chose to release to the public. So I hear ya, I just can't make the jump to anyone in the family being an abuser, based on that if that's what you're getting at.

JMO

I just remarked on another post here that I do not know if I believe in the Houston destination or Texas for that matter. They will not tell where she goes as there are people that want to kill her. I think she will be hidden but then again I could be wrong.

We know that JB is a close friend of Geraldo Riviria, and I wouldn't be surprised if Geraldo paid for KC's accommodations at some hotel in Florida on the provision that he be given an exclusive first interview with KC with JB there too.

Remember way back when KC told someone (Robin?) that JB told her that after the trial was over she would be sunbathing on the beach in Miami? Perhaps Miami will be her destination and Geraldo will get the first interview.

Have you been listening to Wendy Murphy? :waitasec:

you have probably seen them before these are tamer

a few are fine but hundreds? I think something is going to happen because Cindy and George are hiding now. see now casey is a little more credibleand Cindy admitted to some odd rituals. haaven't had the tv on all day. She has been sayin that for years!
I just figured out today what the big deal is with GA's 20yr old freakin gas can! he is so obsessed with:crazy:

JVM is right now interviewing TM with Texas ES and he said he just left his attorney's office and is considering bringing a lawsuit against ICA as well as J. Baez because they spent over $112,000......and ICA J. Baez knew Caylee was dead when Texas ES was out there searching for a live child. Baez is getting caught up in it because he said during his opening statement that they knew on that Caylee was not missing.....that she had drown in the pool.
I am happy I turned my tv back on as knowing that people who have some power in this situation may not sit back and just simply 'take it'. Go TM!!

We also have the civil case to go. If I remember correctly, that's sometime in mid August. In the civil case, I think it's likely that Zenaida Gonzalez will win, as it was brought out in the trial that there never was a kidnapping and the Zenaida - Zanny that KC said kidnapped Caylee was non existent.

I hope that Zenaida not only wins, but is awarded a big settlement and a lien put on any future money KC gets from paid interviews or selling the rights to her story for a movie or book.

I think it was interesting that ML, the attorney representing GA & CA, said today on NG show that JB has kept ICA away from then. He said they tried to contact JB today regarding, "arrangements." He said they were unable to reach him as he was in NY doing an interview. They wanted to meet with him.

If that is true, I doubt that ICA will be going back to their house. Of course, mentioning all these places she "may" be going, is probably to confuse the press and the public.

It would be ironic, after CA perjured herself for ICA, if ICA never wanted to speak to her again. JMO

Haven't read through all the posts. I may be naive here, but I think Cindy only lied to spare her daughter's LIFE. She very well really disagree with the verdict but have smiled because her daughter will live.

I have seen a pic of the smile but not the video...I wonder if she only smiled after the not guily of 1st degree was read. And stopped after the rest was read.

I've seen the picture of Cindy smiling. On the Orlando Sentinel there's more pictures taken after GA and CA left the courtroom with their attorney, ML. They aren't smiling in any of those pictures taken outside the courtroom. Both have very somber expressions on their faces.

a few are fine but hundreds? I think something is going to happen because Cindy and George are hiding now. see now casey is a little more credibleand Cindy admitted to some odd rituals. haaven't had the tv on all day. She has been sayin that for years!
I just figured out today what the big deal is with GA's 20yr old freakin gas can! he is so obsessed with:crazy:

I see nothing wrong with any of Caylees photos. Casey was the one with the Photobucket account. She is one who put all of the photos online. I would also bet she took 99% of those photos herself.

How is Casey credible now? Because a jury got it wrong and she was found not guilty?

What do you think is going "to happen"? What odd rituals did Cindy admit to? And what are you trying to say about GA's gas can obsession?

I'm not trying to be snarky but several of your posts are very vague, however, you insinuate a lot of things that I don't understand. You are entitled to your opinion but you seem to be making a giant leap to some odd conclusions, even where the Anthonys are concerned. IMO.

As a parent with young kids and THOUSANDS of pictures of my kids (including some butt-nekkid bath pictures far "worse" than those), I am having real trouble following your theories here :waitasec:
From what I understand there were 100's found.We all have naked baby butt pics! Apparently the pictures shown in court were too prejudicial to be shown to the jury. They were shown to Cindy and sealed. LDB was aking her when was this taken panties or diaper. Did you see the "breakfast video"
Anyway they were a % of the over 1000 that Yuri Melich printed off off the hard drive of the computer. GA begged him NOt to show them to Cindy
I have NO idea how that fit in.

I think it went to claims of abuse??? probably LDB is on a path to keep future grand babies out of harm's way.
it crossed the line form aww how cute to ummm wtf?

I see nothing wrong with any of Caylees photos. Casey was the one with the Photobucket account. She is one who put all of the photos online. I would also bet she took 99% of those photos herself.

How is Casey credible now? Because a jury got it wrong and she was found not guilty?

What do you think is going "to happen"? What odd rituals did Cindy admit to? And what are you trying to say about GA's gas can obsession?

I'm not trying to be snarky but several of your posts are very vague, however, you insinuate a lot of things that I don't understand. You are entitled to your opinion but you seem to be making a giant leap to some odd conclusions, even where the Anthonys are concerned. IMO.

we have not seen the photos that were deleted from the hard drive and we won't. theye were sealed. No, I'm pretty sure she didn't. He pretty much admitted he took them. The police showed them to George over two years ago and he begged them not to tell Cindy.

I don't see anything wrong with these pictures either...you are reaching...l

IMO, Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee will all stick together and ride this money train as long as they can. Blood is thicker than water and they have all lied for and with Casey.

MOO

I've seen the picture of Cindy smiling. On the Orlando Sentinel there's more pictures taken after GA and CA left the courtroom with their attorney, ML. They aren't smiling in any of those pictures taken outside the courtroom. Both have very somber expressions on their faces.

I haven't seen the other photos, wish I had.

Are their expressions like, "oooohhhh CR*#" now what did we do?!?!?!

I really bet they didn't expect this verdict. I think they hoped she'd get years or life, just not the death penalty...but I doubt they thought she'd go free.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member